5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

ok, now im P!$$ed

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2001, 06:45 PM

i ordered my Courtesy FSTB on Sunday night....which means they get the order on monday and ship it out as well rite?...and they say it arrives within 5 days.....today is friday....WHERE THE ^&#% IS MY ^&#%*@ FSTB?..somebody tell me ive mistaken their delievery policy or sumthing before i regulate em w/ an email...
Old 05-18-2001, 06:47 PM

They give you a tracking number man?
Old 05-18-2001, 06:48 PM

Originally posted by punkdork
They give you a tracking number man?

yea i got 1
Old 05-18-2001, 07:17 PM

Originally posted by MaxedOut2g

yea i got 1
If it's ups and you pull up the details, you'll see the estimated delivery date.

good luck
Old 05-18-2001, 08:05 PM
RBa

Someone probably got lazy and didn't ship it until the evening.... You should see it on Monday unless UPS lost it..
Old 05-18-2001, 08:07 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

yea i got 1

well then why not check it??

Old 05-18-2001, 08:20 PM

Originally posted by MaineI30

well then why not check it??

snap, i was juss lookn at the file i saved the 411 in, and its a Order Number, not tracking...here comes an email to courtesy, not gonnna be pretty either
thanks fellas
Old 05-19-2001, 06:14 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

uhhh ...

snap, i was juss lookn at the file i saved the 411 in, and its a Order Number, not tracking...here comes an email to courtesy, not gonnna be pretty either thanks fellas
ranting & raving ain't gonna get it 2 ya quicker ... but I agree .. it may help u feel better
Old 05-19-2001, 07:09 AM
Got Bent?

hmmm....that's strange. I ordered my fstb from them and I remember getting a tracking number with the invoice they e-mailed me.....
Old 05-19-2001, 05:46 PM

punksssssssss

i sent courtesy an email on friday telln em how p!$$ed of i was, and i juss got this email from em
"
Dear Sir,
Sir the order arrives 5 business days from the day it leaves. For instance, if it leaves monday you will receive it the following monday or sooner. In your case your scheduled delivery will be for Monday the 21st
Thanks
WiC
"

ok....then i went to check their website, and i can swear they changed it....b4 i sent the email, the website said

"
you will receive your order with-in 5 business days, up to 6 pm, your time.
"
i didnt copy the entire UPS Ground (residential) shipping policy but i KNOW that it said something like
'
Example: Order is placed Monday before 3pm CST and the items are in stock, you will receive the order no later then Friday.
'
nowwwww it says
"
Order is placed Monday before 3pm CST and the items are in stock, you will receive the order no later then Monday, of the next week
"

thats pretty f'ed up....i need to yell at sumbody...
latezzz
Old 05-19-2001, 09:03 PM

patience my friend

i ordered my Courtesy FSTB on Sunday night....which means they get the order on monday and ship it out as well rite?...and they say it arrives within 5 days.....today is friday....WHERE THE ^&#% IS MY ^&#%*@ FSTB?..somebody tell me ive mistaken their delievery policy or sumthing before i regulate em w/ an email...
Actually..... mine came like in 2 days.
ANyway, you will enjoy and get used to it so much that you start to forget what a NON FSTB car feels like.
I did

roger
Old 05-19-2001, 09:38 PM

I had the same type of problem

But it was UPS that screwed things up. They got lazy and left it on the truck one day (which happened to be Friday) so I didn't get it until the following Monday. Very frustrating so I called Courtesy and they said they'd refund the shipping charge (they'd get their own refund from UPS). Hmmm... never did check my statement for that refund so don't know if I got it. I'll have to see about that.

Anyway, when you get the bar you'll forget about everything else and you'll be out enjoying your better-handling Max.

Cheers!
Old 05-20-2001, 12:24 AM

Re: I had the same type of problem

Originally posted by RcticMax
But it was UPS that screwed things up. They got lazy and left it on the truck one day (which happened to be Friday) so I didn't get it until the following Monday. Very frustrating so I called Courtesy and they said they'd refund the shipping charge (they'd get their own refund from UPS). Hmmm... never did check my statement for that refund so don't know if I got it. I'll have to see about that.

Anyway, when you get the bar you'll forget about everything else and you'll be out enjoying your better-handling Max.

Cheers!

i cant wait to install my eibachs, tokikos, FSTB, and RSB... to have a even better handling Max... hehehe
Old 05-20-2001, 12:29 AM

Re: Re: I had the same type of problem

Originally posted by psing23

i cant wait to install my eibachs, tokikos, FSTB, and RSB... to have a even better handling Max... hehehe
KONIS!!! aujustable..