5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

no maxima for a WEEK+, now I am all doomed

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2001, 01:48 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

yup, got my max back and it looks all nice. but the AC problem is still not fixed!!!! This is mad....I have been to the same stupid dealer 6 times for the same problem and they just cannot do the job right!!!! now I gotta leave it at home for the dealers over there and come back to my apartment with the camry for a week.

maybe I should join the camry forum for this week. =)

<sigh> problem goes, problem comes.....they just won't die and they make Nissan dealer rich.
Old 05-21-2001, 02:24 AM

What exactly is your problem? And isn't there a lemon law in the States (I live in Canada) saying that if the same problem is not fixed for 3 times the dealer has to buy your car back or exchange for a new car or so?
Old 05-21-2001, 03:02 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by littledog
What exactly is your problem? And isn't there a lemon law in the States (I live in Canada) saying that if the same problem is not fixed for 3 times the dealer has to buy your car back or exchange for a new car or so?
the AC wont blow cold air when it hits 80 dgree F......I dunno whether I can use Lemon law against it or not...since it is a minor problem and dosent affect driving safety.
Old 05-21-2001, 03:15 AM

Originally posted by [maxi-overdose]

the AC wont blow cold air when it hits 80 dgree F......I dunno whether I can use Lemon law against it or not...since it is a minor problem and dosent affect driving safety.
I *think* you can use it as long as it is deflective.
Old 05-21-2001, 11:33 AM

Do you mean "defective" or do you really mean "deflective"?
Old 05-21-2001, 03:27 PM

hey man

yup, got my max back and it looks all nice. but the AC problem is still not fixed!!!! This is mad....I have been to the same stupid dealer 6 times for the same problem and they just cannot do the job right!!!! now I gotta leave it at home for the dealers over there and come back to my apartment with the camry for a week.

<sigh> problem goes, problem comes.....they just won't die and they make Nissan dealer rich.
Old 05-21-2001, 03:28 PM

Re: hey man

Originally posted by radpp16
I feel for you.. i go to sleep and miss my car. Besides i am facing a dilemna. Rims and tires only or bodykit(kit and installation).

I don't know, but i only got money for one.

Roger
Old 05-21-2001, 03:32 PM

Re: Re: hey man

Originally posted by radpp16

I feel for you.. i go to sleep and miss my car. Besides i am facing a dilemna. Rims and tires only or bodykit(kit and installation).

I don't know, but i only got money for one.

Roger
Rims and tires... bodykit is only looks and rims and tires are both
Old 05-21-2001, 06:09 PM

wimp!!!!!!!! jk

one week????? that is nothing man....i'm going to china for 6 weeks....imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!! and u have a camry to drive, i won't be driven, hope i remember how
ok, done with the jokes, sorry for the prob man, i think the lemon law dind't say anything about sayen it has to be safety "deflective" but rather any defective features......go for it and get ur self a new max...maybe the new 2002