5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Headlights....please help

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 01:02 PM

Headlights....please help

i know this doesnt belong here but if you can leave it here for a couple days i would appreciate it so i can get some help on this...thanks

first of all i posted this in the northeastern forum but not many people look through that forum daily....anyway i know a bunch of you guys have cleared HID's and/or angel eyes and i want to at least clear the HID's out soon...sooo here is my post from the other forum...please read

Im looking to meet up with someone from NJ (or tri state area) that would be able to help me clear out my HID's and do a possible install of DDE's (if i decide to purchase a set) in my 2003 SE... we could make a day of it grab a bite to eat and a 30 pack, lol...im really nervous about cracking open the headlight by myself...if anyone is interested in helping me out let me know...ill throw you some cash (name your price) for doing it...IMO it will be well worth it...i called jeff at maximum tuning and he said to try a audio or alarm shop....none of which i trust around here...so anyone with experience that has done this before...please let me know!

thanks in advance

Doug

Any takers??
Old 10-16-2005, 01:09 PM

i got mine done by goldmaxnyc. you can PM him. Really cool guy.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:19 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

PM Don, pearl96max....he's in Edison.