5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

03 Bose...Will I be OK?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 06:21 AM

03 Bose...Will I be OK?

I realize this post is better suited in the stereo forums but I need advice from 00-03 people and this is pretty urgent so I need as much exposure...

I wiring a bluetooth kit in my 03 maxima, stock bose amp but aftermarket HU wired through the PAC adapter....I set up the radio so whenever the phone is working the radio mutes, at the same time the output of the bluetooth kit is being split into the original harness (before the PAC adapter) in such a way that one wire is going to both left and right front speakers, so when someone calls radio stops and front speakers turn on with phone then back to radio...

it works fine, the issue is should i be ok with connecting this small blueooth connection of sound str8 to the factory amp, i have the pac adapter to avoid burning the amp from my aftermarket head but is just the phone neough to mess things upp....? i would plug it in after the pac adapter but for some reason its not working that way, only works when i plug it in before

so

----MAXIMA HARNESS----^input sound from cell-----[PAC]----to pioneer deck