5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Maxima Screensaver

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2001, 11:12 PM

Does anyone know where i could get one?? I searched but it didn't turn up too much...
Old 06-03-2001, 04:10 AM

Nope....

Actually I've searched and searched and nothing:-( However my screen saver is set up so it flashes through pictures I have on my heard drive. Looks kinda cheap but hey, if you have Windows ME you can put all the maxima pictures you have into your MY PICTURES folder and select that as your screensaver if not than there are tons of freeware proggys that let you do that.
Old 06-03-2001, 09:16 AM

Re: Nope....

Originally posted by AdamK
Actually I've searched and searched and nothing:-( However my screen saver is set up so it flashes through pictures I have on my heard drive. Looks kinda cheap but hey, if you have Windows ME you can put all the maxima pictures you have into your MY PICTURES folder and select that as your screensaver if not than there are tons of freeware proggys that let you do that.
One of the guys on Maxima.org made one of pics from members and their cars. It's all set up through Eyetide. I also have taken pics of mine that I included in that and also pics I have found on the web at the Nissan sites and so forth. Looks good. I get lots of compliments on it. I can't remember who made the screensaver but you should be able to do a search on Maxima.org and find the link.
Old 06-03-2001, 09:17 AM

Here is the info on Maxima.org:

I put together a screensaver made of pictures of peoples' Max's from maxima.org using the Eyetide screensaver software.

Right now there's 29 pictures (about 25 cars). It's pretty cool. You can click on the caption button and find out who's car it is and what mods they have, for most pictures.

Best part is, it downloads new pictures over the net everyday, so if people send me good pics of their Max's (640x480 or larger, the larger the better), then I can add them and they'll start showing up on everyone's screensavers.

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think. And send me high res pics of your rides if you want me to add them. A mod list and URL of your website is good too.

It's a small download for the software, if you go to this URL you can download it and it'll automatically set you up for maxima.org pictures.
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=yrSnAF
Old 06-03-2001, 10:30 AM

Aiight...everyone send Todd pictures of you max, so we can get a good looking screensaver going. We need more 4th and 5th gen maximas on there...most of them are 3rd gen. Send your pics
Old 06-03-2001, 10:52 AM

Originally posted by maximaman69
Here is the info on Maxima.org:

I put together a screensaver made of pictures of peoples' Max's from maxima.org using the Eyetide screensaver software.

Right now there's 29 pictures (about 25 cars). It's pretty cool. You can click on the caption button and find out who's car it is and what mods they have, for most pictures.

Best part is, it downloads new pictures over the net everyday, so if people send me good pics of their Max's (640x480 or larger, the larger the better), then I can add them and they'll start showing up on everyone's screensavers.

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think. And send me high res pics of your rides if you want me to add them. A mod list and URL of your website is good too.

It's a small download for the software, if you go to this URL you can download it and it'll automatically set you up for maxima.org pictures.
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=yrSnAF

I just downloaded this, it works great... Now i just have to send you some pics of my car...

Thanks alot man
Old 06-03-2001, 12:42 PM

you can also go to webshots.com, download the sofware for free, have wallpaper and screen savers of any pics you choose. I actually searched on Nissan Maxima and it returns a lot of pictures, then, you can also get pictures of all kinds of neat stuff.

I also have my pics loaded out there, which can be easily downloaded, and according to webshots, have been many times over. It's pretty neat.

srm
Old 06-03-2001, 12:49 PM
PhatGuy

Originally posted by srmtn
you can also go to webshots.com, download the sofware for free, have wallpaper and screen savers of any pics you choose. I actually searched on Nissan Maxima and it returns a lot of pictures, then, you can also get pictures of all kinds of neat stuff.

I also have my pics loaded out there, which can be easily downloaded, and according to webshots, have been many times over. It's pretty neat.

srm
Your Max looks tough in that pic! The LS looks good too but the Max just looks so much better....all you need to do is drop it and it would look crazy tight!

Old 06-03-2001, 12:56 PM

Originally posted by PhatGuy

Your Max looks tough in that pic! The LS looks good too but the Max just looks so much better....all you need to do is drop it and it would look crazy tight!
Hey, thanks! I think the Max looks better, too, of course I would! The Lex is just a different kind of car. srm