Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003-7/)
-   -   Birds with good aim (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003/33700-birds-good-aim.html)

[maxi-overdose] 06-06-2001 07:10 PM

I usually leave a half inch gap on my window....when I went to my car afterwork today...I saw a white spot on the edge of the window. A bird drop, I thought....but seems a bit small. Once I open my door I realized it wasnt small at all.....it is quite big and most of it was on my passenger seat! and after it is dried up....man, took forever to clean it up. I am very impressed with this bird's aimming ability 'cause it shoot a piece of poo thru that half inch gap into my car.

reminds me the 4th gen commericial : dirty birds. =)

Y2K1MaximaDevil 06-06-2001 08:03 PM

LoL

That sucks man.. Sorry to hear about that.. That's pretty funny though!

KDLMax 06-06-2001 08:09 PM

Sorry to hear about that but I know a way you can get even. Just put some bread with poison on the side of you car door.;)

AznWontonboy 06-06-2001 08:15 PM

Originally posted by Kandee
Sorry to hear about that but I know a way you can get even. Just put some bread with poison on the side of you car door.;)
:surprised

[maxi-overdose] 06-06-2001 08:27 PM

I will do a quarter inch tomorrow....
who thinks the bird will make it.

we should put money down and gamble.

MajesticBlueNTO 06-06-2001 08:33 PM

reminds me of the "feeding a bird bread soaked in Alka Seltzer" stunt ...very messy from what i've heard :shock:

mbcp_tdogg 06-07-2001 12:19 AM

:laugh: Gifted bird. :laugh:

Jeff2k1GLE 06-07-2001 12:45 AM

Originally posted by [maxi-overdose]
I usually leave a half inch gap on my window....when I went to my car afterwork today...I saw a white spot on the edge of the window. A bird drop, I thought....but seems a bit small. Once I open my door I realized it wasnt small at all.....it is quite big and most of it was on my passenger seat! and after it is dried up....man, took forever to clean it up. I am very impressed with this bird's aimming ability 'cause it shoot a piece of poo thru that half inch gap into my car.

reminds me the 4th gen commericial : dirty birds. =)

Know anyone who's that commercial on their computer? Sounds pretty funny, I definitely wanna check it out..

NisMoMAX01SE 06-07-2001 01:00 AM

thats bad

i had a friend once who was driving in traffic and a bird flying by dropped a wet one inside his sunroof, luckyily it missed him, but it got his passenger seat pretty soiled.

[maxi-overdose] 06-07-2001 01:30 AM

check out adcritic.com
I got mine there.

Originally posted by Jeff2k1GLE

Know anyone who's that commercial on their computer? Sounds pretty funny, I definitely wanna check it out..

KennyLau 06-07-2001 07:15 AM

Nah, if you want something really evil to do to birds, get some fresh bread, cut up pieces of Alka-Seltzer, roll them up into little bread balls, and let the birds take them away. The seltzer fizzes in their stomachs, expands, and the birds literally die of over-expanded tummies. Evil. :devil: I've never done this before, but I hear it works on sea gulls.

The damn birds around my girlfriend's house got a hold of something two days ago and dropped about ten stains on my Maxima. It may have been chocolate pudding since I found a container nearby, but I washed the stuff away and now the stains won't come off!! ***K!!! Ruined my day, yesterday, that's for sure. And there's not a day that goes by where I don't find some kind of bird poop on either the Maxima or Civic. I'm seriously considering that Alka-Seltzer stuff now! :D