5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

So whats the weirdest thing thats ever been stuck on your maxima?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 12:19 PM
But why is teh Rum gone?

So whats the weirdest thing thats ever been stuck on your maxima?

I drove home from NYC last night only to find a 5 foot long sheet of industrial plastic tarp attached to my undercarraige. Damn thing had caught on the axle, and burnt onto the muffler, Bpipe and resonator. Now it wont come off and smells like... well... burning plastic.

So my question to you is, what has attached itself to your max?
Old 02-26-2006, 12:29 PM
Drug Money

Well that sucks. I don't think goo-gone is going to work.
Old 02-26-2006, 12:41 PM

glue uunder my door handle, so when i grab on it, it gets stuck on my hand...
had it done couple times, its someone from my school (prbly ****ing jelous) but its cool, i just park on the other side...and the ***** wont tell me who it is...
Old 02-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

crazie glue? or just regular glue? that sucks man. i had a black garbage bag burnt on to the muffler. i was hauling it for some time, but i didnt know. so i was trying to look all cool riding around in the max. but then i noticed it so it made me look like a fool.
Old 02-26-2006, 01:41 PM

regular glue lol
if it was super, i would be so pissed.
Old 02-26-2006, 01:47 PM

if it was super glue, then it would of been ugly. getting your hand stuck on there. but yeah glue sucks in general, some thing like toothpaste sucks too.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:04 PM

hahah
gum sucks too,,,,on a windshield wtf its so gay...
ppl can be really really stupid
lol
Old 02-26-2006, 02:32 PM
大陆弟弟

tree sap...was a ***** to get off....
Old 02-26-2006, 02:40 PM
The Boy Wonder

An orange stuck under my mudflap. Yes, you read that correctly lol.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Drug Money

Originally Posted by DesiGLE
An orange stuck under my mudflap. Yes, you read that correctly lol.
that's very interesting.
Old 02-26-2006, 03:37 PM

We were in the drive thru in my buddys golf, and someone threw a sliced tomato on the windsheild, it started steaming and slid down to the wiper. We couldn't do anything because we were getting our food. It ended up being pretty funny after
Old 02-26-2006, 03:52 PM

this wasnt on my fifth gen...but when i had my fourth gen i had a small raccoon living in my psssenger side fender during the nights....i just left him there and he always seemed to go away in the morning right before i went to warm up my car
Old 02-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Drug Money

Originally Posted by PandaXpress
this wasnt on my fifth gen...but when i had my fourth gen i had a small raccoon living in my psssenger side fender during the nights....i just left him there and he always seemed to go away in the morning right before i went to warm up my car
ahahahahaha.

weren't you afraid of him biting your wires or boots?
Old 02-26-2006, 04:26 PM
HOOSIER Daddy?

stupid berries that fall from the trees around here....
Old 02-26-2006, 04:37 PM

When i had my grand am one of my friends stuck half of a sandwich between the spoiler and trunk lid.
Old 02-26-2006, 04:41 PM

i've had a frog wedged in between the tiny space between the edge of the foglight and the bumper....i had to take a toothbrush to get all guts out of the crevice...
Old 02-26-2006, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by MaxBoost925
ahahahahaha.

weren't you afraid of him biting your wires or boots?
not really, he was just so small..lol...i didnt have it in me to kick it out...so i just left it be lol...everything was fine..he eventually couldnt fit anymore and stopped showing up (or atleast thats what i think)
Old 02-26-2006, 06:31 PM

not really, he was just so small..lol...i didnt have it in me to kick it out...so i just left it be lol...everything was fine..he eventually couldnt fit anymore and stopped showing up (or atleast thats what i think)
The bond between man and animal will never die Seriously, this really made me laugh!
Old 02-26-2006, 07:03 PM

haha funny because my aunt has a 3.5 alty and she had a kitten i guess somewhere around the fender or bumper and found out as she got to work which is 45 minutes away from her...damn cat went 4 a hell of a ride
Old 02-26-2006, 09:21 PM

A plastic bag. I went to do my oil change and I see a plastic bag wrapped around my passenger-side control arm. So I ripped the sucker off. Now I check every few weeks for debris on the undercarriage (that I can see of course).
Old 02-26-2006, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by 002_SecretEgent
The bond between man and animal will never die Seriously, this really made me laugh!
ha..thats nothing...my brother owns a 2005 camry...just got a new house..goes out the first morning to work...there is bird crap all over the car and cat paws everywhere...when he took a picture it literally looked like someone had run up to it with a gallon of milk and dust and just throw it all over the car. So the next night he stayed up, sitting on his porch with a bat in hand. WELL Around 2 am to his surprise it wasnt some prankster but was a local flock of geese that came to swim in his pool (we have alot of those hear i live next to a golf course); where half of them would swim and the other half would sit on his car...NOT ONLY THAT but the neighborhood has about 20 stray cats and all of them would show up and try to attack the gesse...i literally $hit my pants from laughing so hard when he told me this..lol...he called it violation; i straight up called it species war....it went on for about a month until he bought a rotwieller and doberman. I actually have one more about a guinea pig that died in my cousins old honda accord under the carpet...but ill save that till later. LOL
Old 02-26-2006, 09:32 PM

Today I found this bit of blue rope in between my front bumper and front quarter piece ... I just pulled it out and it was very anti-climatic
Old 02-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Got Penguin?

Originally Posted by n3985
tree sap...was a ***** to get off....
I had a tree die in my back yard in CT and sap went everywhere for like 6 months till i cut the f***er down... Damn i hated that tree, but it made great firewood...
Old 02-26-2006, 11:13 PM
CJ7

My wife. It's hard to get your grove on when your worried she's going to put a heel through the headliner.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:40 PM

A few times my brother stacked some garbage on my hood and roof for when i came out to my car after class (we both commuted to the same University from different places) to which i retaliated by dumping an entire bag of garbage including the bag itself on his car. Another time, tho this wasnt on my car... two of my friends took this trailer that was attached to a jeep parked next to me and school and shifted it so it was right up next to my door. now i had plenty of room to get out, so i was so confused how it got next to my door since i gave it a pull and knew it couldnt roll into my door. so after i picked it up and moved it my 2 friends came out of the woods near my car laughing at me. i was too confused to be mad lol.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:48 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Originally Posted by CJ7
My wife. It's hard to get your grove on when your worried she's going to put a heel through the headliner.
How do you get your 'grove on' in a car?

Old 02-27-2006, 12:37 AM

Not really wierd, but I ran over a dead deer in the road awhile back.
The smell was the worst and it was a pain to clean off. There was blood and guts were all over the side of my max from the tire back spray.
Old 02-27-2006, 12:51 AM

I once had a raw steak shoved under my wiper and steak sauce smeared on all the glass..I was far too confused to be mad so i went to the carwash..yes i drove there. Was a ***** to see through the glass, but I did make it safely.
Old 02-27-2006, 02:13 AM

this is not with my max... but with an old pickup truck ihad.

i've hit an owl.... MID-flight. poor bird was probably diving to catch something on the freeway. scared the $hit outta me. he broke my grill, got his head stuck inside with his wing outstretched on my hood. there was no shoulder on the freeway so i drove with this owl on my car for about 2 miles...

craziest... weirdest thing EVER...
Old 02-27-2006, 04:27 AM
+Cru OG

Used diaper. I hit a diaper bag of some kind and this used baby diaper with chunks of baby excrements smeared from the front right side, hood, and splattered on the windshield.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by NisMoN00B
Used diaper. I hit a diaper bag of some kind and this used baby diaper with chunks of baby excrements smeared from the front right side, hood, and splattered on the windshield.
omg... i just laughed out loud in the middle of class after readin that. That must have been aweful.

Not in my max, but in my 91 sentra over the summer, i hit a racoon doin 90 on rt 84 in PA. I was on a road trip to GA. Anyways, this thing was all over the undercarriage of my car. good thing it didnt smell, cuz it was like 14 hrs later when i got to clean it off.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:13 AM
But why is teh Rum gone?

Originally Posted by scriz
I once had a raw steak shoved under my wiper and steak sauce smeared on all the glass..I was far too confused to be mad so i went to the carwash..yes i drove there. Was a ***** to see through the glass, but I did make it safely.
What type of steak was it? I woulda cooked that sucker up!
Old 02-27-2006, 05:14 AM
But why is teh Rum gone?

Gah the plastic from the bag stuck on my exhaust is melting and giving off an awful smell... I cant do a damn thing about it.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:45 AM

friday in work we had a women come in with a complaint of her brake light on. turns out there were 4 baby squirels about 1 week old living in the driver side corner of the firewall/fender. the mother chewed up some wires to help build a nest to birth them. mother was nowhere to be found when we pulled the babies so my guess is she jumped out or was "shocked" to find out what happens when you chew through 12volts! hahahahahahahahah get it? "shocked" hahahaha Lolz@%^RoFl@$&*
Old 02-27-2006, 06:52 PM

I had a rock the size of my fist plug into the lower front valance on my AE. It left quite a nice little hole when I pulled the rock out. Dang 285 in Atlanta...
Old 02-27-2006, 07:39 PM

One day I went to change the oil on my 95 and there was ???rice??? on the valve cover, the battery tray, and the intake manifold.

A month after I got my 03, I was driving down this road when about 10 turkeys start walking and flying out of nowhere. One flew into my fender, bounced on my windshield and roof, and kept going with his little buddies like nothing happened. I pulled over because I almost ished myself, checked for scratches and found four slightly visible 4" scratches
Old 02-27-2006, 08:45 PM

I've had a grocery bag get stuck onto the cat and melt itself all over it. It started to smell like a dead animal. Not knowing what happened, during an oil change I had the dealer inspect it, and when they found the melted plastic, they were nice enough to clean it off for me.
Old 02-27-2006, 10:25 PM

Had a bird stuck in the radiator, nothing big. But my ex-neighbor, as much as she is an idiot, had a cat fall alseep inside the engine bay of her Mazda MPV. She got freaked out because when she started her van the cat did a hissing noise. She freaked out and drove out about 5 miles to my house (her old house was being rented out across the street from my house) and told me to get it out. I opened the hood and it was wedged in the rear area. I was like WTF. It was bleeding and looked very dehydrated. I poked it with a stick and it wiggled itself free. The cat ran from under the car and lied down in the drive way. My neighbor then got the hose and tried to scare it away. I was like wtf, it had enough already. Well, the cat lived and now has a sht load of offspring running around my neighborhood.
Old 02-27-2006, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by ChromeSE5
Had a bird stuck in the radiator, nothing big. But my ex-neighbor, as much as she is an idiot, had a cat fall alseep inside the engine bay of her Mazda MPV. She got freaked out because when she started her van the cat did a hissing noise. She freaked out and drove out about 5 miles to my house (her old house was being rented out across the street from my house) and told me to get it out. I opened the hood and it was wedged in the rear area. I was like WTF. It was bleeding and looked very dehydrated. I poked it with a stick and it wiggled itself free. The cat ran from under the car and lied down in the drive way. My neighbor then got the hose and tried to scare it away. I was like wtf, it had enough already. Well, the cat lived and now has a sht load of offspring running around my neighborhood.
bwhahahaha...thats a good story..except i hate cats .......
Old 02-27-2006, 10:51 PM
Drug Money

In my old man's ML320. Some rat thing climbed into the engine bay, walked across the airbox (dusty, there were footprints) And he chewed through some of the firewall. Well, now theres a CEL.

Yeah... exciting huh?

Quick Reply: So whats the weirdest thing thats ever been stuck on your maxima?