5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Please excuse me while I puke.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 05:52 PM
retired moderator

nerf...

EDIT: my original commentary was perhaps a bit harsh, so I've deleted my comments and am just posting a picture of a maxima, for people to see. Just because it's a 5th gen maxima I haven't seen before. No other reason. Feel free to say you like it. Really

Old 08-09-2006, 05:53 PM
retired moderator

nevermind

10 char
Old 08-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i predict this thread to be a four pager before long...
Old 08-09-2006, 05:59 PM
westler92

Sounds like someone had a slice of hater-pie. Its one thing to dislike something that someone posts up. Its another thing entirely to start a thread about something you despise and then wait until some lackeys come in and co-sign. Maybe you should go outside and get some air, becuz the internet is getting to you. Its not my car, one way or the other, but you should get your grown man on and keep steppin. Maxima.org is turning into sweet valley high.....

Old 08-09-2006, 06:02 PM
大陆弟弟

Whatever floats his boat I guess, it is HIS car right?
Old 08-09-2006, 06:09 PM
retired moderator

Originally Posted by westler92
Sounds like someone had a slice of hater-pie. Its one thing to dislike something that someone posts up. Its another thing entirely to start a thread about something you despise and then wait until some lackeys come in and co-sign. Maybe you should go outside and get some air, becuz the internet is getting to you. Its not my car, one way or the other, but you should get your grown man on and keep steppin. Maxima.org is turning into sweet valley high.....
Funny, last time I checked this is a Maxima discussion forum. If he posted his car on cardomain, he is posting it there for other people to see and talk about. I didn't take these pictures myself.....the owner of the car POSTED them....

Also, since you clearly don't know me, you should know that I'm one of the few here that usually is defending those who do ridiculous things to their cars....but every once in a while I like to comment on other peoples' cars (sometimes positively, sometimes negatively). What's it to you?

Anyhow, I'll make sure not to discuss maximas on Maxima.org from now on. What was I thinking??

Originally Posted by n3985
Whatever floats his boat I guess, it is HIS car right?
true, of course. And if he loves it, more power to him. Doesn't mean that others cannot discuss its style or lack thereof. God knows I've had more people than I can count say disparaging things about my car or various mods I've done. Everyone has an opinion, and everyone is free to express their opinion wherever and whenever they want (in my opinion).

Please don't try to tell me that neither of you two have never made fun of anyone's car, posted a remarks saying something looks stupid, laughed at some ricer driving by, etc....cut the holier-than-thou act, please.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:21 PM

Perhaps you should heed some of you're own advice. Maybe this will help....

Sounds like westler92 had a slice of hater-pie. Its one thing to dislike something that someone posts up. Its another thing entirely to bash someone in there own thread because they started a thread that you disagree with and then wait until some lackeys come in and co-sign. Maybe you should go outside and get some air, becuz the internet is getting to you. Its not your car, one way or the other, but you should get your grown man on and keep steppin. Maxima.org is turning into sweet valley high.....
Old 08-09-2006, 06:22 PM
vsamoylov

could have spent that money somewhere else

Old 08-09-2006, 06:28 PM
westler92

Originally Posted by zagzig
Perhaps you should heed some of you're own advice. Maybe this will help....

Sounds like westler92 had a slice of hater-pie. Its one thing to dislike something that someone posts up. Its another thing entirely to bash someone in there own thread because they started a thread that you disagree with and then wait until some lackeys come in and co-sign. Maybe you should go outside and get some air, becuz the internet is getting to you. Its not your car, one way or the other, but you should get your grown man on and keep steppin. Maxima.org is turning into sweet valley high.....

^^^****ryding at its finest.

I wasnt trying to get on your case Irish. I was just stating that it seemed that the thread was started with the intent to BASH the subject matter at hand, instead of prompting some discussion. To me anyways it seemed that way.

Yeah he posted those pics at cardomain.com So feedback and opinions should be left there.

I see the edit, and minus the panty part, that seems justified and a way to express an opinion of the message board.

Old 08-09-2006, 06:28 PM

Although I'm in agreement with Josh I'm not really sure its nessecary to create a post of distaste about these rims, at least not in the 5th gen forum. OT or other cars may have been a better forum
Old 08-09-2006, 06:37 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

LAWLZ!!!!!
Old 08-09-2006, 06:45 PM

I remember seeing that maxima somewhere.

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/200...do-i-need.html

To me that car looks awful with the 22" wheels on.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Tha Snatcher

does this hater pie come w/ teh azz kreem?
Old 08-09-2006, 06:48 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Originally Posted by sciff5
Although I'm in agreement with Josh I'm not really sure its nessecary to create a post of distaste about these rims, at least not in the 5th gen forum. OT or other cars may have been a better forum

No. If it were a very nice 5th gen everyone would have been humping his leg to see additional pictures.

The pendulum will swing both ways, deal with it.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:49 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Originally Posted by Karim
does this hater pie come w/ teh azz karim?
Fixed for mAd TytEnesS!!1!1
Old 08-09-2006, 06:55 PM
† ErV †

it is sad when your wheels cost more than the car.....

Old 08-09-2006, 06:57 PM
westler92

Originally Posted by Metal Maxima
No. If it were a very nice 5th gen everyone would have been humping his leg to see additional pictures.

The pendulum will swing both ways, deal with it.

U kno dats rite

Old 08-09-2006, 06:58 PM

why isnt this locked yet???????
Old 08-09-2006, 07:00 PM
I C U

Irish, as the old saying goes, never argue with an idiot........

u know the rest. lol
Old 08-09-2006, 07:03 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Originally Posted by Ephraim
I am guessing your parents never let you have friends over.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:04 PM
I C U

P.S Where can I get those rimz in 24s YO?
Old 08-09-2006, 07:05 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Originally Posted by illlojik
P.S Where can I get those rimz in 24s YO?

Coming to a 6th gen near you...
Old 08-09-2006, 07:06 PM
retired moderator

^^^****ryding at its finest.

I wasnt trying to get on your case Irish. I was just stating that it seemed that the thread was started with the intent to BASH the subject matter at hand, instead of prompting some discussion. To me anyways it seemed that way.
Yeah I know...probably in poor taste by me to start the thread to bash, but I just couldn't resist when I saw the big 22" sticker on the back. I'll be sure to start a thread on someone's maxima that looks great to balance it out

Yeah he posted those pics at cardomain.com So feedback and opinions should be left there.
I was just gonna do that, but on cardomain I only like to post good comments. If I don't like something there, I'm not gonna post "your ride sucks" on someone's homepage. I actually rated him 4-stars because I felt bad for him initially, and I know he likes his ride so why not.

I see the edit, and minus the panty part, that seems justified and a way to express an opinion of the message board.
yeah, in retrospect I agree.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:07 PM
I C U

Originally Posted by Metal Maxima
Coming to a 6th gen near you...

Damn, time to upgrade then. Can't wait to get my nautical on.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Puerto Rico-Maxima Lover

nasty... rims.. plus the 22...
Old 08-09-2006, 07:08 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Damn, time to upgrade then. Can't wait to get my nautical on.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:08 PM
retired moderator

Originally Posted by Ephraim
because teh reigning 5th gen moderators who usually lock things are my buddies

Irish, as the old saying goes, never argue with an idiot........
hell, if I didn't argue with idiots, I wouldn't make very many posts on here....j/k

see, in the business world we don't call it arguing. We call it "creative discussion."
Old 08-09-2006, 07:11 PM
I C U

I think I'm gonna invest in those and also a suspension lift kit to fit those bad boyz. Nissan knew what the were doing with the 4x4 look. What the hell were we thinking, LOWERING our maximas. How the hell are we supposed to roll on dem new 28s meng?

lol @ creative discussion.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:11 PM
retired moderator

it's kind of sad though that I can post a thread like this and it'll get like 100 comments in a matter of 24 hours....but if I post a thread about a new and creative mod that isn't blingy, it'll be on page 5 by tomorrow morning
Old 08-09-2006, 07:12 PM

YO FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE YO DATS SOME GANGSTA SUBURBAN MIDDLE CLASS GANSTA **** YO. FO REALLS, YEP YEP YEP WORD WORD DAMM TAHT SHIZZNIT LOOKS MAD TIGHT YO DAMMMSSS HOMEY.

IS THAT A ESCALADE DAWGG ON DEMM TWENIE FOES YO ???
Old 08-09-2006, 07:16 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Originally Posted by irish44j
it's kind of sad though that I can post a thread like this and it'll get like 100 comments in a matter of 24 hours....but if I post a thread about a new and creative mod that isn't blingy, it'll be on page 5 by tomorrow morning
Your modifications often require a modicum of mechanical aptitude and capability, ergo this should come as of no surprise.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:17 PM

Ghetto-fabulous.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:18 PM

but if I post a thread about a new and creative mod that isn't blingy, it'll be on page 5 by tomorrow morning
Tell us about the new mod.. I'm all ears. I'll be sure to comment in that thread too.. Lol this is a total OT post
Old 08-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Cletus

then maybe you should stop coming to the org
Old 08-09-2006, 07:22 PM

because teh reigning 5th gen moderators who usually lock things are my buddies
i knew it but wasnt going to say it, oh well.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:23 PM

alright let's get donkey and mrgone in here and this thread will really get going...

but seriously Josh, you're 100% right...any time threads like these are posted they're at the top of the list for hours and collect several pages worth of posts...VERY few actual useful threads do the same (particularly in the gen-specific forums) Something's wrong with that picture...
Old 08-09-2006, 07:24 PM
I C U

wow, plus 1 sciff on the OT type thread. It's already on page 2 in the last 5 min.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:26 PM
I C U

Originally Posted by LA02MAX
alright let's get donkey and mrgone in here and this thread will really get going...

but seriously Josh, you're 100% right...any time threads like these are posted they're at the top of the list for hours and collect several pages worth of posts...VERY few actual useful threads do the same (particularly in the gen-specific forums) Something's wrong with that picture...

LOL, I don't think Donkey would be interested due to the lack of Noodz.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:33 PM
retired moderator

Originally Posted by LA02MAX

uh...yeah....um.....sure....yeah, I actually started this thread as a case-study in sociology and groupthink. That's what it was for. I wasn't flaming at all

Originally Posted by sciff5
Tell us about the new mod.. I'm all ears. I'll be sure to comment in that thread too..
you already know about my next mod....but suffice to say people will have a hard time making fun of its looks or performance

Old 08-09-2006, 07:34 PM

that car looks stupid, with teh tenz grille and the 22 badging, what's that about, who's cares if it's a 22 rim or something

Quick Reply: Please excuse me while I puke.....