5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Sales tax exemption status

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2001, 07:44 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I wanted to let all of you know that any parts shipped out of the State of Texas are exempt from our 8.25% State/City sales tax. All parts shipped within the state are not exempt. Please remind DaveB of that when you order if he should happen to forget(which I highly doubt). Nevertheless, if any of you from out of the State of Texas were charged sales tax in error by us, let DaveB know and I will see that you are refunded the tax amount. We all sincerely appreciate your business and we want to assist you in any way we can. Thank you for the great things you have posted about DaveB. He is totally dedicated to doing his very best everyday and your comments attest to his success in serving you efficiently and professionally. We really appreciate you!Thanks again...
Old 08-08-2001, 07:47 PM

Originally posted by prtsdir
I wanted to let all of you know that any parts shipped out of the State of Texas are exempt from our 8.25% State/City sales tax. All parts shipped within the state are not exempt. Please remind DaveB of that when you order if he should happen to forget(which I highly doubt). Nevertheless, if any of you from out of the State of Texas were charged sales tax in error by us, let DaveB know and I will see that you are refunded the tax amount. We all sincerely appreciate your business and we want to assist you in any way we can. Thank you for the great things you have posted about DaveB. He is totally dedicated to doing his very best everyday and your comments attest to his success in serving you efficiently and professionally. We really appreciate you!Thanks again...
Yah DaveB is DA-Man. SO now we have 2 Nissan reps on the org? Wow usually the Nissan workers drive mazdas and $hit around here