5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Wind Deflector Cracked !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2001, 09:19 AM

Well to start off I did manage to get online all the way up in Maine. Actually MaineI30 was right, only analog up in Maine's Northern woods, so no cell phone and laptop combo However theres a family who lives relatively close that have a digital satellite connection which is relatively fast so yay I went on :-)

Now the bad news, I had to leave earlier so I left last night cause my mom had some important thingy back in Conn. We were back around 4a.m. well I couldn't sleep so I went out with my ex-girlfriend for breakfast try to patch things up...I came back in 30 min and someone had cracked and broken my wind deflector:-(

So I just ordered another one from Summit oh well. Gotta picture for my profile too...
Old 08-11-2001, 09:49 AM

Originally posted by AdamK
Well to start off I did manage to get online all the way up in Maine. Actually MaineI30 was right, only analog up in Maine's Northern woods, so no cell phone and laptop combo However theres a family who lives relatively close that have a digital satellite connection which is relatively fast so yay I went on :-)

Now the bad news, I had to leave earlier so I left last night cause my mom had some important thingy back in Conn. We were back around 4a.m. well I couldn't sleep so I went out with my ex-girlfriend for breakfast try to patch things up...I came back in 30 min and someone had cracked and broken my wind deflector:-(

So I just ordered another one from Summit oh well. Gotta picture for my profile too...
Finally got a pic up heh.

U sure it wasn't cracked before you parked the car? I dont get why someone would break ur deflector...First someone breaks into ItalianMaxs car and takes his clock and now someone broke ur deflector So u and ur gf cool now I hope?
Old 08-11-2001, 10:07 AM

No I'm sure I walk around my car twice before I get in, in the morning, and right before bed and everything was fine. So someone must have just pulled it when they walked by. I don't know why someone would want to, crazy people !?!?! Well things are a little better...The actual reason we broke up was because she got angry that I "interrogated" this kid she was hanging around with. More about jelousy than the car itself. I appologized to her and I hope things will go better from here on out...
Old 08-11-2001, 10:29 AM

Hey BTW whose the guy who got his Wind Deflector from Nissan? I'm thinking maybe if myne wasn't shipped yet nor did they charge my CC I might but an authentic NIssan one...
Old 08-11-2001, 12:32 PM
RussMaxManiac

Hey BTW whose the guy who got his Wind Deflector from Nissan? I'm thinking maybe if myne wasn't shipped yet nor did they charge my CC I might but an authentic NIssan one...

Yea get the Nissan one so we don't have as many twins please!

Old 08-11-2001, 01:18 PM

How do you order the Nissan one? I can't find it...
Old 08-11-2001, 02:46 PM

OK RUSS!

Originally posted by RussMaxManiac

Yea get the Nissan one so we don't have as many twins please!
Well Russ, just to do you and FloMax a favor, and if I don't get the Nissan one, I won't remove the tag on the front how bout it!
Old 08-11-2001, 06:10 PM
RussMaxManiac

Re: OK RUSS!

Well Russ, just to do you and FloMax a favor, and if I don't get the Nissan one, I won't remove the tag on the front how bout it!
LOL, I actually have yet to take my tag off. I have tried once to get it off, but it wouldn't scrape off. lol

Old 08-11-2001, 06:18 PM

Re: Re: OK RUSS!

Originally posted by RussMaxManiac

LOL, I actually have yet to take my tag off. I have tried once to get it off, but it wouldn't scrape off. lol
hmmmm...I dunno I'll think of something