5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Man I miss my Max....

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2001, 01:27 PM
Old Fuddy Duddy

Man I miss my Max....

I have been in Italy, (Saluzzo for those that are familiar) starting up a software installation for my company. As for the people here, they rule! Nice, outgoing, friendly. I cant like it any more.

The problem...I drive a ****ty Alpha Romeo Turbo Diesel. What a POS! Man and its small too...But most of the cars in this city are TINY....Need two, one for each shoe. Most of the cars in this city make my Max look like a limo and drive like a race car. Nothing like a little comparison to make you love your car even more.....

Now if I just can come back to the states before the ruckus starts!

Sorry if off topic, just miss my car....what a schlep I am!
Old 09-21-2001, 01:39 PM

Re: Man I miss my Max....

Originally posted by Colonel
I have been in Italy, (Saluzzo for those that are familiar) starting up a software installation for my company. As for the people here, they rule! Nice, outgoing, friendly. I cant like it any more.

The problem...I drive a ****ty Alpha Romeo Turbo Diesel. What a POS! Man and its small too...But most of the cars in this city are TINY....Need two, one for each shoe. Most of the cars in this city make my Max look like a limo and drive like a race car. Nothing like a little comparison to make you love your car even more.....

I would be in the same boat as you. When you come back anyhow?

SuDZ
Old 09-21-2001, 01:48 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

We are in the process of parting out your car... take your time coming back.
Old 09-21-2001, 01:58 PM
OG and counting...

Originally posted by Y2KevSE
I got dibs on the Clear Corners, Kev.
Old 09-21-2001, 01:59 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Y2KevSE
LMFAO!!!!!!

Kev you are too much!!
Old 09-21-2001, 02:09 PM

italy?
Just rent a Ferrari Modena or a Lamborghini, dont they make them over there?
Roger
Old 09-21-2001, 08:10 PM

i know what you mean man, when i was in china for two months, i kept thinking of my max, i think i thought of my max more than my girlfriend....
glad she dont' know of this forum or i'm screwed...i'll be
Old 09-21-2001, 10:59 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Old 09-22-2001, 04:18 AM
Old Fuddy Duddy

Re: Re: Man I miss my Max....

Originally posted by MaxSEAE

i know what you mean man, when i was in china for two months, i kept thinking of my max, i think i thought of my max more than my girlfriend
glad she dont' know of this forum or i'm screwed...i'll be
He he...glad I am not the only one that thinks that way. My fiancee has threatened to take a key to my car to get attention. Of course she is kidding but it makes me realize its just a car....sorta. Before I left I asked her to watch the car to make sure no bird doody gets on it....She says I owe her a BIG gift from italy....seemed fair to me.

I hopefully come back Sept 29 as long as no ruckus is started. I am looking forward to driving my "limo sized" maxima..though it seems I will have to replace my clears....
Old 09-22-2001, 05:39 AM

Re: Re: Re: Man I miss my Max....

She says I owe her a BIG gift from italy....seemed fair to me.
A big bag of spaghetti will do the trick.

I hopefully come back Sept 29 as long as no ruckus is started. I am looking forward to driving my "limo sized" maxima..though it seems I will have to replace my clears....
Dibs on the AE sills.

Have a great time out there.
Old 09-22-2001, 03:09 PM

you miss your car? don't talk to me about missing a car...how about missing driving? i am not allowed to have a car here first year of college and it sucks...o well, my car is for sale and next year i'll be brining my supra up here...btw, if my car is not sold by the time i go home for winter break, i'm taking everything off of it and parting it out...i'll make a seperate thread around that time about what is and isn't sold
Old 09-22-2001, 04:38 PM

Re: Re: Man I miss my Max....

Originally posted by MrBurner

...how about missing driving? i am not allowed to have a car here first year of college and it sucks...o well, my car is for sale and next year i'll be brining my supra up here
WTF???
what college you go to? that is proposterous....how are you suppose to have fun/go to strip clubs/get some booty/and go out drinking every nite???? this is college, wat the hell are the thinking???

but seriously, that's a stupid rule.
Old 09-22-2001, 08:00 PM

Re: Re: Re: Man I miss my Max....

Originally posted by MaxSEAE

WTF???
what college you go to? that is proposterous....how are you suppose to have fun/go to strip clubs/get some booty/and go out drinking every nite???? this is college, wat the hell are the thinking???

but seriously, that's a stupid rule.
my school is like that too. freshmen arent allowed to have cars. thankfully i got around it.