5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

ZAINO GD ends Nov 20th!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2001, 04:38 PM

ZAINO GD ends Nov 20th!

Sorry about the spam, however days are ending soon.

Talk the family into the ultimate stocking stuffer!

Finally: Zaino Group Purchase...
Zaino Group Purchase.....

If you order any FOUR Zaino products (applicator pads excluded) you get a regular size (16 oz.) bottle of Zaino Z-7 Car Wash thrown in free. Of course you also get the customary free applicator pad thrown in.

You can order any combination of products as long as they add up to four total products. If you want, you can even order four of a single product and get the Z-7 Car wash free.

For beginners, I recommend getting one each of Z-1 Polish Lok, Z-2 Show Car Polish (Z-3 if you don't have a clear-coated finish), Z-5 for Swirls, Z-6 "Gloss Enhancer" spray and Z-18 ClayBar. If you're a
first timer and prefer to order a different combination just be sure to get Z-1. It is necessary before applying any of the Zaino polishes.

What I need from you is an e-mail confirming your participation. Please include your name and a valid return e-mail address (if different from the one you e-mail the confirmation from) so I can send you the GP code
when I get it.

Please don't try to order under the GP until you have the code.

The GP only applies to the States. For info on Canadian, Hawaii or
Puerto Rico orders. They must call Sal directly.....

Just print out the order form from Zaino's web site.
http://www.zainobros.com.
Fill it out and total your order, write the GP Code # on the top right
of the order form, don't forget to include the $6.95 S&H. Mail it in
with your check and Sal will ship via UPS the same day he receives your order....

I will provide Via E-mail the GP CODE once we have at least a 20 member head count.

This GP will last from October 31st to November 13th. This ought to give us enough time frame to get as many people on board as we can. If need be I might extend the GP 3-5 days.

Now for the sales pitch: ... Basically it's this... This Wax is by far the best I've ever used, especially for dark colored cars. I've detailed professionally during my early college years, and came across this product after I left the detailing bussiness. I must admit I wish I had this product to use back then for my customers.
Also remember this; Crhistmas time is at hand. This is the chance to get a very "USEABLE" Christmas gift from that loved one or mom and dad. Hint Hint guys, get your significant other to buy it!!!!

I leave it now to the members of this forum. Sal has requested that I only post it on this forum, so I'll trust no one spams this to another board. Let those other slow sedans out there set up there own GP.

Lastly I need an E-mail conformation. Simply say "I am in on the ZAINO GP" and provide a valid return E-mail. When the time frame is up and I have at least 20 members aboard. I'll send each of you the GP code. From there print out a ZAINO order form and send in your money. Easy Easy.

E-mail me here.... mrrose1on1@yahoo.com

Thanks, and happy shopping.
Old 11-15-2001, 05:32 PM

what's teh difference between "zynol" and Zymol ? there's two dots above teh "o" in zymol
Old 11-15-2001, 05:36 PM

Z A I N O

You are thinking Z Y M O L. ZAINO is not available off the shelf. Sal Zaino is a private manufacturer. top notch stuff, ask any one.
Old 11-15-2001, 05:48 PM

Originally posted by Mr. Rose
Z A I N O

You are thinking Z Y M O L. ZAINO is not available off the shelf. Sal Zaino is a private manufacturer. top notch stuff, ask any one.
yeah i heard alot of great thingsa bout it fromt he forum.. i almost picked a bottle of zymol thinking it was what everyone was talking about.. maybe i'll get a bottle one day when i run out of mcguires..