5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

VB mod, B pipe, want new Altima BAD...

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2001, 11:19 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

VB mod, B pipe, want new Altima or Max...

I'm very seriously considering trading my 2k1 auto Max for a 5 speed Alti V6 or Max 6 speed. I drove a stock 5 speed Max a couple of days ago and realized I missed driving a stick bad! I'd never owned an Automatic until I got my auto Max. I can honestly say though, with all my mods my auto could keep up or a the very least fall slightly behind a STOCK 5 speed Max in a race. I really like the looks and price of the new Alti though, and especially the 240 horses under the hood! The new Max is a little too pricy for me.

I want to get my 2K1 Max back to stock but need some help selling/trading my mods. I've got Don's VB mod and would like to sell-trade my modded VB. Also I need a stock B-pipe since I've got a custom 2.25" B-pipe with resonator.

See this link I posted in the For Sale Forum for details (Kev I know this is kinda sneaky but.... ):

FS: 5th gen VB mod/tranny cooler, custom B pipe, lots of other stuff
Old 11-26-2001, 10:23 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: VB mod, B pipe, want new Altima BAD...

Originally posted by sleepermax
I'm very seriously considering trading my 2k1 auto Max for a 5 speed Alti V6. I drove a stock 5 speed Max a couple of days ago and realized I missed driving a stick bad! I'd never owned an Automatic until I got my auto Max. I can honestly say though, with all my mods my auto could keep up or a the very least fall slightly behind a STOCK 5 speed Max in a race. I really like the looks and price of the new Alti though, and especially the 240 horses under the hood! The new Max is a little too pricy for me.

I want to get my 2K1 Max back to stock but need some help selling/trading my mods. I've got Don's VB mod and would like to sell-trade my modded VB. Also I need a stock B-pipe since I've got a custom 2.25" B-pipe with resonator.

See this link I posted in the For Sale Forum for details (Kev I know this is kinda sneaky but.... ):

FS: 5th gen VB mod/tranny cooler, custom B pipe, lots of other stuff

I really need to sell my VB - any takers?
By the way, I'm also considering a 2k2 6 speed Max but by I really need to get my Max back to stock before I can move forward with any of this.
If you can get to Austin I'll help you install it.