5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

why do they try??

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2002, 11:29 PM

why do they try??

a ford RANGER raced me today...wtf is that? im in fullerton heading to my friends house, on state college and bastanchury...im juss talkn w/ my ppl in my car, 4 ppl, total weight including me 570 lbs...i looked at the ranger, but only once and i didnt look in the window, juss to see what it was...so we're waiting at red light, bumpin the system and juss chill and it turns green...the guy in the ranger takes off, and i juss let go of the brake, but then im thinkn i know he doesnt wanna race...and by the time i figure out he does he has 1/2-3/4 car on me...he had a manual and while he was in first he still had 1/2 car..his 2nd gear im at his mirror and by the time he pulls to 3rd he has no chance....first the dodge durango, now a ford ranger...i need to do sumthing to keep these damn trucks/suv's off me....ive only had 1 legit race against a 325i [i think, it was late night, i couldnt exactly what it was] and i killed him so badly it ****ed him off so he followed me for a lil bit...kinda ****es me off that ive sunk to the level of racing a ford ranger...oh well...sorry for length if you actually read it all.....
atw
Old 01-12-2002, 11:40 PM

some people are just plain dumb...or when they see people with full music and people in the car...they just don't like them...so they like to give it "some" gas...hehe