5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Come and join......PA-Maximas.com

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2002, 03:20 AM

Come and join......PA-Maximas.com

Anyone who wants to know about local meets and events who live in or around PA, come and join http://www.pa-maximas.com. This is the former pgh-maximas.com board, but we will be switching servers in the next couple of weeks. BBQ's and other similar events will be set up for anyone within distance. We will also be having special deals with local shops in PA in the near future. It's up and running now but the official new start-up will be a week or two from now. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask:

phil(phil96se)
ed(EdV2k)
chris(chris91se)
dex(supa Lao)
jeff(redmaxpa007)
ryan(flyry110)
and others i am forgeting right now

Enjoy
Old 02-17-2002, 07:06 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Re: Come and join......PA-Maximas.com

free stickers?
Old 02-17-2002, 09:53 AM

Re: Come and join......PA-Maximas.com

Originally posted by EdV2K
Anyone who wants to know about local meets and events who live in or around PA, come and join http://www.pa-maximas.com. This is the former pgh-maximas.com board, but we will be switching servers in the next couple of weeks. BBQ's and other similar events will be set up for anyone within distance. We will also be having special deals with local shops in PA in the near future. It's up and running now but the official new start-up will be a week or two from now. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask:

phil(phil96se)
ed(EdV2k)
chris(chris91se)
dex(supa Lao)
jeff(redmaxpa007)
ryan(flyry110)
and others i am forgeting right now

Enjoy
Did you have to pay for that message board? Do you know where I can geta free one?
Old 02-17-2002, 11:27 AM

Re: Re: Come and join......PA-Maximas.com

Originally posted by Greg's2kGLE

Did you have to pay for that message board? Do you know where I can geta free one?
the new one will be payed for by the moderators....the current one is run for free. Not exactly sure where you could get one, but search in yahoo or others like that to find the best option.