6th Generation Classifieds (2004-2008) See what members are selling or buying for the newest generation Maxima.

MD WTT/WTS RLM bumper, RLM Grille, OEM Hood, OEM Bumper...more

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 02:47 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

WTT/WTS RLM bumper, RLM Grille, OEM Hood, OEM Bumper...more

Fits Maxima (2004-2006)

Selling / Trading:

1) RLM front bumper – less than a month old. (Haven’t even wired halo-ringed halogen fogs yet ,wiring still in box) Beyond the fogs being installed already, The work to fix this is much less than buying new as it requires filling, sanding and priming.
2) RLM Grille- You can’t get these anymore and it’s in excellent condition. I know a lot of people have been looking for these
3) OEM Front Bumper
4) OEM Hood
5) OEM Headlights (maybe) I have HID’s … trying to see if they will hook to 08 lenses

What I need:

19” Forged Wheels and Tires
(06-08) Hood
(06-08) Headlights
(06-08) C-Mod Grille

Hey All, I got rearended in my Maxima last March and repaired with 08 Rear. I added the RLM Grille and some other mods. I’d really been wanting the RLM bumper as well and got it installed less than a month ago.

My neighbor backed into it with her truck. The damage is not too bad (see pic) Small crack to the left of grille and some paint damage only). I like the RLM look, however, I have a new Job and the RLM front isn’t practical for me (my boss gives me S%#!#)…. I want to go ahead and do the conversion to 08 instead of fixing this now.

I’m not looking to give this stuff away as I need to buy the other parts and finish this project (we know we’re never finished If I can’t barter for what I need I’ll need to price them. I’m in Maryland. PM me.
Attached Thumbnails WTT/WTS RLM bumper, RLM Grille, OEM Hood, OEM Bumper...more-maxfrontanon-copy.jpg   WTT/WTS RLM bumper, RLM Grille, OEM Hood, OEM Bumper...more-new-grille-ananwebjpg.jpg   WTT/WTS RLM bumper, RLM Grille, OEM Hood, OEM Bumper...more-rlm-damage.jpg