6th Generation Classifieds (2004-2008) See what members are selling or buying for the newest generation Maxima.

FL New and improved Shinjiduo Groundingkits with faster shipping!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Maxima Grounding Kit Spec

New and improved Shinjiduo Groundingkits with faster shipping!

As most of you know I have been on the org selling these grounding kits for some time now. The quality and performance of my kit have never been questioned but my shipping speed has. I have tried in the past to remedy this by being "more on the ball" but the reality is I winded up doing the same thing over and over again. So I realized the best way to solve my slow issue was to change the way I handle this business. I used to use a "to order model" in which I would not keep supplies need for the kit and instead buy what I needed when a order came in. This led to inconsistency in service and higher prices for my kits as ordered supplies in low quantities and needed to pay shipping each time I ordered supplies.

I now keep a supply of wire for my kits which means most orders ship out the next day and some even same day. I have been using this model for the past couple of months so I know I can stick to it. Not only that but I also decided to change wire brands to a thicker better conductive product and went from triangle crimps to hex crimps for even better conductivity. Here are a few pics comparing my old kits to the new ones:

Old Crimp(Notice how the crimp is tighter in the center and looser on the sides and bottom; that's air and that is bad for conductivity):

New Crimp (notice the more uniform contact and no open areas):

I also bumped up from wire that was more like 4gauge SAE standard to wire that is nearly 3gauge AWG:

Comparison Pic (New Wire on Left and Old Wire on Right):

Conductor Comparison Pic(New Wire on Left and Old Wire on Right):

As you can see just the conductor from my new wire is as thick as the entire wire both jacket and conductor from my old wire.

I still have color options available (in order from top to bottom) Smoke Grey, Deep Red, Translucent Black and Aqua Blue.

The new kit also come in at a lower price from the previous $63.00 shipped within the US to $43.95 plus $3.30 shipping in the US. I will have the brand new order form up next week. So be tuned.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Maxima Grounding Kit Spec