6th Generation Classifieds (2004-2008) See what members are selling or buying for the newest generation Maxima.

NY FS: 2006 maxima suspension parts

Old 12-13-2016, 09:50 AM

FS: 2006 maxima suspension parts

KYB GR2 front struts
No leaks and no issues while they were on. Will need new bump stops and rubber spring seats

KYB AGX rear shocks
No leaks or issues while installed. Never set to highest or lowest settings. Suggestion take a picture after install so that you remember dial direction.

Tien S. Tech springs
Ran progress spring prior to these and glad that I swapped. In my opinion better ride quality and product quality. Progress springs settled much lower than I liked and looked almost as if they were starting to fail after only about 5k miles.

Shocks nd struts ran roughly 25k miles and springs about 20k before swapping out for something more adjustable; BC Racing coilovers with Swift springs.

Car was traded in w less than 63k miles. Suspension (springs and struts) was taken apart (off load) and kept in storage since taking them off the car; I believe back in 2012. Minor rusting from NYC winters.

Trying not to ship due to weight. But will definitely ship if buyer will pay for it.

Looking for $100 for entire set in the 11358, FLUSHING, NY area thank you all.

Quickest way to reach would be 917.579.eighty-four hundred

Old 02-03-2017, 12:17 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

If you still have these I'm interested in them. I will pay for shipping.

Search this Thread