6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

so many new.........

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2003, 11:43 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

so many new.........

i dont know i am in for a new car becausei just sold my lightning but i dont know what to get. the maxima is nice becuase i owned one before(now my brothers) but im also looking at the wrx sti with 300hp that just crazy and it looks so nice. or the new g35 coupe what would u guys get?????
Old 01-07-2003, 09:35 AM

If you are looking for power and control the WRX is the way to go. If comfort is what you need them the Max but if you have a deep pocket the G35 coupe gives you power, control and comfort. I test drove the fully loaded 6 speed G and let me tell you this is one sweeeeettttttt a$$ car, but for $40k+ with options I was like no. Let wait and see what the new Max has to offer. Hopefully there is something good under that (only a mother can love) exterior.
Old 01-07-2003, 10:11 AM

Originally posted by nice95GLE
If you are looking for power and control the WRX is the way to go. If comfort is what you need them the Max but if you have a deep pocket the G35 coupe gives you power, control and comfort. I test drove the fully loaded 6 speed G and let me tell you this is one sweeeeettttttt a$$ car, but for $40k+ with options I was like no. Let wait and see what the new Max has to offer. Hopefully there is something good under that (only a mother can love) exterior.
The 2k2 and 2k3 will sought after(sales are slightly up on 03's, because they offer pretty much what these cars offer and you can get a good deal on them. I know 3 peeps looking for 02's and 03's and these arent Maxima people but they do know what a great bang offer the buck they are.