6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

It's official............

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2004, 06:50 PM

It's official............

<<<<<<<<check it out

I'm the proud new owner of a Smoke SE. I wasn't off the dealers lot 5 minutes and I was already getting looks.......from a couple in a bimmer. I loved it!

Pictures coming soon.
Old 05-28-2004, 09:09 PM

maxzma - is this the one the dealer's wife drove for 5400 miles? Did you get a very good deal? Of course, with a Maxima, just the feeling one gets when driving it makes whatever you paid a good deal . . .

Smoke is impressive. Sort of a 'classy' without trying to be 'flashy' sort of color. Congratulations!
Old 05-29-2004, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by lightonthehill
maxzma - is this the one the dealer's wife drove for 5400 miles? Did you get a very good deal? Of course, with a Maxima, just the feeling one gets when driving it makes whatever you paid a good deal . . .

Smoke is impressive. Sort of a 'classy' without trying to be 'flashy' sort of color. Congratulations!

No lightonthehill, the demo was a white one and after finding out the extent of the damage to it and their unwillingness to negotiate on a "used" car, I decided it wasn't worth it. That car had too many hidden secrets. I am so glad I did now. I love this Smoke color. It took me the first time I saw it.

This is my 4th Nissan but my 1st Maxima. I have always loved Maxima's and have wanted one for years. Now I finally have one! Traded in a Pathfinder which was an excellent vehicle also.
Old 05-29-2004, 05:25 AM

congrats maxzma!!! Smoke is definitely a nice color. Enjoy your new car!
Old 05-29-2004, 01:49 PM
Banned

Looks like you caught that bug that's been going around too! THE MAXIMA BUG!!!

Congratulations! And, yes, you will continue to get those looks when driving around town, so get use to it!!!

I love it! It's as if their expressions are saying, "WOW, LOOK @ THAT NICE A$$ RIDE!!!" as they're eyes/heads are following you pass by! LOL!!! I just smile back @ them and press on...