6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

You Got Speeding Tickets With Maxima!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 10:47 PM
jonniewaka

You Got Speeding Tickets With Maxima!

dam i gotta say..just remembered my court date for speeding on route 80..i was going like 120 ~130 on my brand new maxi but my radar went off so i braked too late..98mph on 65mph but was working zone for like 2 split seconds under a a bridge on highway.(will know what i mean if they been on route 80 westby north jersey exit around 62) so 45mph in working zone and doubled..DAM..and i get pulled over first thing he does isNO JOKE he puts his big *** head in my paseenger side window and screams at me saying what the F UCK r u doing..dam~~i was so shooked..had a roach in my cigarett box ..than i said it was 3 AM and i saw no cars and i had a nice new car so i really didnt know i was going CLOSLY TO 100..i asked for a BREAK~~! haha..the cop ask for my lisence and aske dif i had points i said not that i know of(but i knew i had 11 points only 19 drove for 1 year now)..and gave him the papers insurance and etc..he comes and saids 11 points all for speeding and reckless he than saids good luck at court..cuz your bout to double your points and triple it next time i see you speeding again..than i knew i got all the tickets i can..i was like sir have a ****ed up day like me sir..than he said excuse me..i said bye..and every word he said i repeated bye..goten so mad..i know i was speeding but he gave me ****ing 7 tickets..
1)speeding 98 on 45 working zone
2)careless driving
3)improper lane change
4)tinted window
5)seatbelt
6)obstructive view (because of radar)
7)failure to yield
dam this sucks!!anyone with tickets??

Old 01-30-2005, 11:19 PM
will fly for food

you deserved it, so don't complain..... also next time you post, try to make it in english?

oh yeah... IBTL
Old 01-31-2005, 12:47 AM
meh

Haha...all the hood rich kids are going towards the 6th gen Maxima....them and all their cool grammerzes and their blingin' dubs and big subs...the new Maxi is teh hotness, yo.

seriously though ppl,
Old 01-31-2005, 01:15 AM
jonniewaka

Originally Posted by Maxima99SE
you deserved it, so don't complain..... also next time you post, try to make it in english?

oh yeah... IBTL
u know what suk a dik is??spell suk a dik...********

Old 01-31-2005, 02:44 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by jonniewaka
dam i gotta say..just remembered my court date for speeding on route 80..i was going like 120 ~130 on my brand new maxi but my radar went off so i braked too late..98mph on 65mph but was working zone for like 2 split seconds under a a bridge on highway.(will know what i mean if they been on route 80 westby north jersey exit around 62) so 45mph in working zone and doubled..DAM..and i get pulled over first thing he does isNO JOKE he puts his big *** head in my paseenger side window and screams at me saying what the F UCK r u doing..dam~~i was so shooked..had a roach in my cigarett box ..than i said it was 3 AM and i saw no cars and i had a nice new car so i really didnt know i was going CLOSLY TO 100..i asked for a BREAK~~! haha..the cop ask for my lisence and aske dif i had points i said not that i know of(but i knew i had 11 points only 19 drove for 1 year now)..and gave him the papers insurance and etc..he comes and saids 11 points all for speeding and reckless he than saids good luck at court..cuz your bout to double your points and triple it next time i see you speeding again..than i knew i got all the tickets i can..i was like sir have a ****ed up day like me sir..than he said excuse me..i said bye..and every word he said i repeated bye..goten so mad..i know i was speeding but he gave me ****ing 7 tickets..
1)speeding 98 on 45 working zone
2)careless driving
3)improper lane change
4)tinted window
5)seatbelt
6)obstructive view (because of radar)
7)failure to yield
dam this sucks!!anyone with tickets??

that's the reason why i don't speed over 80mph. once the cop pull you over, he/she will ticket you for stupid things like: tint, license plate, and etc.
Old 01-31-2005, 05:54 AM

Honestly dude, I saw a thread in which you posted you were doing 130+mph... For starters, thats f*cking reckless and I am not surprised they slammed you with 7 tickets. If you keep driving the way you do, be prepared to shell out money for tickets and insurance. God forbid your mom gets a knock on her door from a cop that just saw you wrap yourself around a tree. Seriously, its not worth it. Granted, I am also young (20), I do speed at times and have even street raced a few cars (who doesn't?) but you seem to do it frequently ... From my friend's experience, your luck will continue to run out. I also have a radar... This device is not a cloak... it won't save you if you are doing 40mph+ over the limit unless you have Carrera GT ceramic brakes... The radar gives you an advantage if you are doing say 80 in a 60 or 90 in a 75 where you have time to react and slow down to something that would be "acceptible."

Originally Posted by akaxmrxhammer
that's the reason why i don't speed over 80mph. once the cop pull you over, he/she will ticket you for stupid things like: tint, license plate, and etc.
Yes, this will happen if you do something pretty wreckless. They will hammer you for anything possible although I think this guy got it more becuase the cop not only figured he was traveling much faster than he was clocked at (since he/she figured he had a warning from the radar), he is also a teen.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:13 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I got a ticket in my 5th gen on Friday. I was doing 76 in a 60 and thought that was bad... you really should be more intelligent with your driving. Funny thing is that if a lawyer figures out that you are the one posting in here and you kill their client with your 130+ mph they will staple your dik to the wall... You should have been thrown in jail. In Texas you would have gotten a ride to the slammer...
Old 01-31-2005, 06:18 AM
will fly for food

Originally Posted by jonniewaka
u know what suk a dik is??spell suk a dik...********
you still spelled it wrong... seriously, quit trying to be an e-thug. you did something stupid, you deserve EVERY PUNISHMENT YOU GET. I hope they take your license away for a long, long time with a HUGE fine....
Old 01-31-2005, 06:36 AM

I know exactly where you were, 80 is a nice open road but for you to get pulled over on 80 means... that you are a j a c k a s s. Let alone 80 turns into a construction zone and the roads arent even safe enough to do 70 let alone 130. Im surprised you didnt lose control and end up in the news or end up making my night time drive coming from school to home and nightmare. If you want to race its up to you, I would do it up to 80 and let go right away, therefore you have enough time to slow down and not kill anyone. From the looks of it... it seems that this isnt your car, its prob insured by your parents which means now they have a bad record due to your stupidity. Well good luck in the end 11+ points in NJ... ha just quit driving till your 50 because there is no way those points are going down to 0 in a rush.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:55 AM

you were doing 120-130mph and only got a ticket for 98? holly f%^* ... cop should have ADDED 20mph to your ticket! THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!

Why? because i'm in road construction. i see far too many +++A_HOLES+++ like you with no regard for life. here in AB, we have the right to report speeders with license # and descriptions - forwarded onto to LE, where our word is ... driver is charged as guilty, unless he can prove otherwise. HA HA HA on idiots like you (same goes to DYI's)
The only hope for your type is to
1) GROW UP or
2) run into a tree, lightpole, no one else around to injure. you are left part quadrapelic and now doing the school safty talk about how NOT to drive.

ok my rant for today!
Old 01-31-2005, 07:11 AM

Leave him alone! Who cares how fast he was going there his tickets not yours. My question is how long does it take to get a Max to 130 about an hour I bet.
I am with you Jonnie some times you win out there and some times you lose, sounds like you may lose this on though. My motorcycle is capable of speeds in excess of 200 mph and I must say I push it any chance I get.
Automon
Old 01-31-2005, 07:15 AM

Lucky for me I don't live where Max TL lives because you can call the police all you want to, unless your a cop you can't give me a ticket, i am speaking from experience on this one.
Automon
Old 01-31-2005, 07:38 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I think jonnie wins the board's top ******* honors.
120+ in a work zone.

Well hope you got it out of your system. Enjoy taking the bus for a few months. Judge is going to rip you a new one. Wait till he sees the past tickets and all these new ones. Make sure you jack up the car before putting it in storage.