6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Almost lost it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 10:51 PM

Almost lost it!!!

After I just got off a long days work, I was heading home and was caught in bumber to bumber traffic on the I-94 when all of a sudden some ******* in a black G35 coupe squeezes between me and another car and starts talking sh*t to me for no reason at all. I'm driving minding my own business while this guy is flashing gang signs and talking some maaaad sh*t saying some pretty obscene things to me including how big a piece a sh*t my car is. Mind you I'm not some punk gangbanger, but just got off work still in my business suit, just minding my own business. I don't know what his problem was, but he was hating on my car. I exchanged some words with him and nearly got out of my car to beat the **** outta him! I followed him and have a good idea of where he lives. Should I go after this guy or drop it? I wouldn't normally get pissed but this guy said some pretty harsh stuff and not just of my car but of me too which calls for some payback!
Old 06-01-2005, 11:12 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Drop it. Trust me.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:26 AM
GrandPa

Its not worth it. Believe me I know how you feel. The a**hole was jealous of your hot ride. If it happens again, what can I say. Be cool.

Old 06-02-2005, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by kicks26
... this guy is flashing gang signs and talking some maaaad sh*t saying some pretty obscene things to me including how big a piece a sh*t my car is...
you say this and you want to go after this guy? say what... drop it.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:08 AM

I would take it as a compliment. Jealousy brings out the worst in people.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:00 AM

I agree with the rest of the guys...just drop it. When I was younger, I never backed out from a fight. But when I got more (mentally) mature, I finally asked myself this question: Am I ready to kill or get killed? I answered NO. So I'm more level-headed now. LIFE is B-E-A-U-tiful MA-MAN! Let it go!
Old 06-02-2005, 06:05 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Next time get the license plate # and call your local police dept to file a complaint
Old 06-02-2005, 06:13 AM

Drop it, because he is SO NOT WORTH IT, just know that you have a hot car, and ignore idiots like him.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:37 AM

Stupid hater. Just forget about it.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:47 AM
aka The Doom Ship

That's odd for someone in a G35 to be acting ghetto like that. Usually it's some beat up Caprice with 26 inch rims.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:21 AM

IMO, I think he really wants a Max like yours but somehow got stuck with a G35. Its also quite possible that interior space of his car aggravated his claustrophobia.

My advice would be to drop it...and marinade on the fact that it takes a real man to let stuff like that go.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:39 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

You weren't the same guy that was telling us all a year ago about how some gang people were chasing you for no reason in a minivan or truck or something like that and you were going like 120 through residential streets to get away from them? Who was that? That was a great story
Old 06-02-2005, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by chrisaust
You weren't the same guy that was telling us all a year ago about how some gang people were chasing you for no reason in a minivan or truck or something like that and you were going like 120 through residential streets to get away from them? Who was that? That was a great story
LOL...I remember that story. That kid was a retard. If I'm remember the same story the kid was bragging about how fast he was going through residential neighborhoods.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:55 AM

Shouldnt us Max.orger's have a gang sign?

We are some hard core family sedan ruff riders! Ahhhiggght!
Old 06-02-2005, 09:01 AM

Right on!! A maxima.org gang sign. That made me think of that signal the Thundercats and Batman have. Just a huge Maxima.org symbol in the sky... and members come together!
Old 06-02-2005, 09:26 AM

.....you're willing to catch a case for someone who made some random comments?

Not everyone out there will think that the Maxima is the nicest thing on the road and you have to accept that. Same way he might feel about the Maxima is probably the same way owners of the CL, SL and 6 series might feel about his G35.

Let it go and just realize that not everyone will be head over heels over the Maxima the way most of us are.

Old 06-02-2005, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by jjspeed
Next time get the license plate # and call your local police dept to file a complaint
yeah, call the cops and tell them they flashed a gun at you...

i've been in the same situation before... ****ers do **** like that for no reason... if he looked like a gangbanger be careful... i've heard stories where kids will purposely start **** for no reason and then they'll rob you and/or kill you for initiation into a gang...

but if you want and know where he lives... you could always throw a molotov into his house (but i don't think it'd be worth it)
Old 06-02-2005, 09:36 AM

**** that...go by his car at night and trash the **** out of it...and leave a keyed mark on his hood saying SUCK MY **** ***GAT....OMG..i dont give a **** who the **** he is..if it was me i seriouly would have taken out my baton stick and bashed his head opened and than trashed his ****ing car than steal his liscense plates..****ing ***at..OMG thats ****ing SOOOOOOOO NICE OF ALL OF U GUYS...i will be dumb heated if it was me..
Old 06-02-2005, 09:57 AM

i don't even understand that last comment.....

anyway, drop it. next time you see the same guy on the road, call the cops and say he flashed a gun at you.

be PASSIVE aggressive. it's much safer.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:19 AM

And if a ***** get a attitude.... Drop it like it's hot
Old 06-02-2005, 10:33 AM

i didnt know it was possible to be "dumb heated"....
Old 06-02-2005, 11:03 AM

LMAO @ nemo's comment. " Throw a molotov at his house" lol , sry guys i read this and it made me laugh. I actually spilled coffee on my shirt. Good going nemo you made my day
Old 06-02-2005, 11:25 AM

Just forget about it. Used to happen all the time when I had my moped. All I have to say is, if it happens again, don't take it, show him his place.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:26 AM

yes it is possible to be dumb *** heated. you can also say 'that car is dumb *** clean' or u can say 'he was goin dumb' i thought we only said that out here. guess not.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:35 AM

I say DON'T escalate the situation further - just let it go. Street fights are stupid and end up being bad for everyone involved And this is coming from someone who loves to fight professionally in combats sports, hence the name
Old 06-02-2005, 11:41 AM

Ed, I thought all you guys said up there was "hella"
Old 06-02-2005, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by too_Da_MAX
LMAO @ nemo's comment. " Throw a molotov at his house" lol , sry guys i read this and it made me laugh. I actually spilled coffee on my shirt. Good going nemo you made my day
hah, np... at least someone's day was made...
Old 06-02-2005, 11:55 AM

he was probably upset that he over payed for his car....

or maybe he mis-took your car for someone else's ride
Old 06-02-2005, 12:32 PM

go cake his car
Old 06-02-2005, 12:36 PM

i really think you should make him go crazy and **** up his car without getting caught but letting him know it was u...
Old 06-02-2005, 12:46 PM
andymax95

If your still pist off about it. He doesn't know where u live so my idea is brick through the window. the key is do it late at night and not in your car. Lets see how tough he is when he got no window or pour gas all over his whip. He think's his sh*t doesn't stink, cause he's driving a car at most a grand more then ours, and thinks he all that so he shouldn't have a problem paying to fix his whip.

Last time that happened to me, i wasn't to blame at all and when i pulled over the punk *** fake thug ran up on me grabbed me and poped ****. Lets just say, my knuckles were all f*cked up cause his teeth were all jagged and broken.

Old 06-02-2005, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by 05MAXIJJ
**** that...go by his car at night and trash the **** out of it...and leave a keyed mark on his hood saying SUCK MY **** ***GAT....OMG..i dont give a **** who the **** he is..if it was me i seriouly would have taken out my baton stick and bashed his head opened and than trashed his ****ing car than steal his liscense plates..****ing ***at..OMG thats ****ing SOOOOOOOO NICE OF ALL OF U GUYS...i will be dumb heated if it was me..

It's not worth it man.....you don't know what the guy may have on him or who he knows.....not sayin' to punk out, but be smart...people are ****en crazy these days and it's not worth your life or endangering people close to you over some bull****.....like someone said call the cops next time, that's just being mature about it. Now if the dude runs up in your face and confronts you...that's a different story....whoop his *** (but likely they won't, just talk **** from a distance)....but road rage (if that's what u wanna call it) anit worth it man, and keyin' or throw a brick at another person's car is not gonna help the matter or reslove anything, just only gettin' yourself into more deeper ****.....especially not over a car.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by blakstarz
It's not worth it man.....you don't know what the guy may have on him or who he knows.....not sayin' to punk out, but be smart...people are ****en crazy these days and it's not worth your life or endangering people close to you over some bull****.....like someone said call the cops next time, that's just being mature about it. Now if the dude runs up in your face and confronts you...that's a different story....whoop his *** (but likely they won't, just talk **** from a distance)....but road rage (if that's what u wanna call it) anit worth it man, and keyin' or throw a brick at another person's car is not gonna help the matter or reslove anything, just only gettin' yourself into more deeper ****.....especially not over a car.
yes be the better person..but WOW...foreal...just by htinking bout it makes me mad..fake *** gangsters acting like *******s..i guess theres no choice now..

FORGET WHAT I SAID ..EGG HIS CAR hahahhaha
Old 06-02-2005, 01:15 PM

get some bolonga from your local store. Start from his hood and drag that piece of bolonga or two all over the car until you reach the back. The bolonga will f**k up his clear coat and possibly his paint job. Then leave the rest of the bolonga on his windows. You can also put a small potatoe in his exhaust pipe, and BOOM!!! no more G35 for him. Long Live revenge. GOod luck
Old 06-02-2005, 01:23 PM

My answer is roll your windows up, put on the Air and radio so not to hear the road rager. As for a gang thing. Gangs are for weak people. I'm man enough to stand on my own.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:40 PM

I would f*****in print out a s**tload of these f****in astericks in big f***in font size, on huge s***as***le legal size paper, and cut the s**t out of them and use some f***in scotch f***ing tape and bul****t tape 'em to that b****ards f****in car

f***k***r***m*****l*t*rr*a
Old 06-02-2005, 01:52 PM

LMFAO!

Originally Posted by chrisaust
I would f*****in print out a s**tload of these f****in astericks in big f***in font size, on huge s***as***le legal size paper, and cut the s**t out of them and use some f***in scotch f***ing tape and bul****t tape 'em to that b****ards f****in car

f***k***r***m*****l*t*rr*a
Old 06-02-2005, 02:26 PM

Let it go. I know it's hard to do, but if he did this to you he probably does it to a lot of people. Sooner or later he will get what's coming to him. What goes around comes around. He will pick the wrong person one day and will get his *** beat or shot. Don't do anything to his car, all you need is one person to see something and you will be the one going to jail. You don't need the added worry of having to watch your back all the time. It's not worth it.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:55 PM

Thanks for all your inputs and suggestions guys but I think I might just drop it . . . for now at least. I've been asking around and know where he lives, works, and hangs out. I'll just wait a while and see what happens. But if I see him again, I'll get my revenge!
Old 06-02-2005, 03:16 PM

If you do get your revenge someday, please do it outside of the car. Lately I hear far too many news stories of people being killed because two road raging drivers couldn't control themselves. The worst part is that it's all too often an innocent third-party that ends up dying. Glad to hear you're dropping it though.

Quick Reply: Almost lost it!!!