6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Top let back....

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 11:18 AM

its funny how everyone on this thread is shooting down the guys project.., You guys never been to South Florida and the things that are comming out of here are crazy.. It might not be your taste but its got everyones attention...

So Mission/project Completed.. He made everyone turn their heads.. Either you like it or hate it.

Now I remember Why I dont like this fourm, when I had my 2001 Maxima.. Everyone wants to be a jerk and shoot down my ideas.. This still goes the same with 6th geners.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:21 AM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

Originally Posted by vQ35LIFE
lol i wouldn't ask when a regular handles like SHYT.
Mine handles great for a 4 door sport sedan. My suspension is modifed for the affect though...
Old 01-31-2007, 11:22 AM
mixshows

i hear u nizmo, theres nothing worse than an elitist @sshole trying to put your ideas down or discourage new thinking.

Old 01-31-2007, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by wikidminds
I agree with MiamiBlackMax.
Its nice to see when people do different things to their car. Whats wrong with someone making their 6th gen a drop top? who cares if it handles like crap? The question you should ask is "Who is driving that car?" It sure as heck aint you.....so dont hate on someone elses creativity.
And once again....living here in miami you see a lot of custom work on all types of cars. We like to think outside the box of considering led lights and hid upgrades as custom upgrades.

also that car would fit perfectly for south flawda because of the nicer weather i see more drop tops than anything when i was there...I like the majestik max in the background, kinda reminds me of me with the black and blue...oh and 4 the haters, the TV's are for us all to sit back and watch while following
Old 01-31-2007, 01:59 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

my post wasn't degrading the car... I actually like it.. I just like making myself happier, not making the car more flashy and drawing attention. I'd put money like that into converting it to RWD and making it faster.. only thing visible on my car to others would be my tinted windows, lowering springs and G35 style spoiler.. I guess the exhaust tips might be visible, but they'd still be quads..

like someone else said though, if given that car, I'd drive it.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:01 PM

Its a show car all the way.. so things that dont seem practical arent thats why its not driven 24/7
Old 02-01-2007, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by mixshows
dude, get the **** off my d!ck man, how come everytime i post u come in tryin spew some negative crap my way. u always hate anything and everyone thinking outside the box, nobody cares about ur crap stock maxima.

get the hell out of this thread, u make me sick.
Okay, first of all, I don't know who the hell you are. I haven't been here long enough to recognize anyone's name, so don't believe for a second that I give a **** about you or who you are. Apparently, though, you've posted stupid **** more than once if I've replied to you in a similar fashion before.

Second, I have no issues with modding cars. I have a Twin Turbo Z that has been tastefully modded. I just don't plan to mod my Maxima while its under warranty. I've seen too many horror stories about Nissan refusing warranty service to people with modifications. I don't want to be on that boat.

And no, I'm not going anywhere. Unless, of course, a mod sees it fit that I be banned. I've looked elsewhere on the internet for Maxima forums and it appears that this site has the largest knowledge base. Unfortunately, however, it also has plenty of people who care not about how their car performs so much as they care about how many people look at it.

If you don't like what I have to say, I'm sure this site has an ignore feature.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:15 AM

Oh, no ignore feature, that sucks
Old 02-01-2007, 06:25 AM
I Donate! Why Don't You?

Originally Posted by NiZMo1o1
It might not be your taste but its got everyones attention...

So Mission/project Completed.. He made everyone turn their heads..
So hold one, you mean to tell me you mod your car so that people turn heads. You do it just to show off???

Damn, must be something wrong with me, cause I do it for my own satisfaction.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:33 AM
I Donate! Why Don't You?

Now I remember Why I dont like this fourm, when I had my 2001 Maxima.. Everyone wants to be a jerk and shoot down my ideas.
Poor you

Creative criticism, that's what its called. Something good always comes out of it. Get used to it or if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen
Old 02-01-2007, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by xoomer.com
So hold one, you mean to tell me you mod your car so that people turn heads. You do it just to show off???

Damn, must be something wrong with me, cause I do it for my own satisfaction.

Im talking about for those guys that are dropping 30-40 grand in their cars like the dope riders.. donk rider or whatever you ,like to call it...

And yeah maybe I do it to show off, cause I have the time and leasure to do it., I had a 400 hp Altima , a 400 rx7 and now working a 240 sr and making 400.

I turn pleanty of heads with my max.. Dont like it ? to bad ?

You mod your maxima so you can be faster in the cornering ? is a family car , sorry to tell you it aint going to out corner a rx7 or go faster than a evo.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by xoomer.com
Poor you

Creative criticism, that's what its called. Something good always comes out of it. Get used to it or if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen

I can stand the heat.. everyone is entitled to their opinions.. but half of you hide behind a computer to state.. None of you have the ***** to come up to the owners and tell them " hey buddy its riced out "

Anyways have a nice time orgying this thread.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:55 PM
I Donate! Why Don't You?

I can stand the heat.. everyone is entitled to their opinions.. but half of you hide behind a computer to state.. None of you have the ***** to come up to the owners and tell them " hey buddy its riced out "

Anyways have a nice time orgying this thread.
Just because you have no *****, it doesn't mean everybody has no *****.

I go to local meets and some have told me my decals are rice and some have positively commented on. I didn't do it for them, I did it for myself, why? because I like it.

If I don't like it I'll tell you, If I like it you'll hear it from me too.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:58 PM
I Donate! Why Don't You?

And yeah maybe I do it to show off, cause I have the time and leasure to do it., I had a 400 hp Altima , a 400 rx7 and now working a 240 sr and making 400.

I turn pleanty of heads with my max.. Dont like it ? to bad ?

You mod your maxima so you can be faster in the cornering ? is a family car , sorry to tell you it aint going to out corner a rx7 or go faster than a evo.
Your point???
Old 02-01-2007, 08:01 PM

[QUOTE=04BlackMaxx]Take that $15,000 and get a $45,000 car...my .02
[QUOTE]

Yup. I'd rather have a stock M45 than that.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:06 PM
I Donate! Why Don't You?

[QUOTE=ZOOH][QUOTE=04BlackMaxx]Take that $15,000 and get a $45,000 car...my .02

Yup. I'd rather have a stock M45 than that.
Anyone would take that option...well maybe not everyone (read above). Some people would rather buy a CIVIC and spend 30-40 grand so that people will turn heads.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:46 PM

[QUOTE=xoomer.com][QUOTE=ZOOH]
Originally Posted by 04BlackMaxx
Take that $15,000 and get a $45,000 car...my .02

Anyone would take that option...well maybe not everyone (read above). Some people would rather buy a CIVIC and spend 30-40 grand so that people will turn heads.

Well im getting a M45 in DEC .. All my cars are paid in full and I do what I choose with them. You might not see to spend your money on useless things like the convertiable car..

Just dont be mad you dont have the money to throw around like that or your not making that much.

The guy did it.. and you stated your opinion. I stated mines.. Your Brooklyin / New Yoorkers are cut from a differnt side than Miami.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:18 AM
I Donate! Why Don't You?

[QUOTE=NiZMo1o1][QUOTE=xoomer.com]
Originally Posted by ZOOH

1.) Well im getting a M45 in DEC .. All my cars are paid in full and I do what I choose with them. You might not see to spend your money on useless things like the convertiable car..

2. ) Just dont be mad you dont have the money to throw around like that or your not making that much.
1.) Congratulations. Obviously cars are the most important things in your life, which isn't the case with everybody.

2.) This one is hilarious. Just because someone doesn't want to spend too much money on modding their cars it means that they don't have them?

You are a true ID-10-T case as we call it in IT. My reef tank is worth close to what the guy paid for the conversion and my fellow reefkeepers have reef tanks that cost as much as M45 yet one drives a 1987 caddy.

Does he drive a brand new shiny and modded M45, NO HE DOES NOT! Does he have money? YOU BET YOUR @SS HE DOES!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:07 AM

Here we go...time for everybody to whip out their e-*****' & go at it.

Guys, I think the problem is many of us are too quick to pass negative judgement. I understand this a forum & we are free to post positive or negative criticism, BUT many times some of you just come across as Know-It-All Douche-Bags...nuff said
Old 02-02-2007, 08:11 AM

Sexy Maxima~!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:19 AM

I didnt even take notice to the rear suicide doors! I must have been I guess that was part of the 15G. Still sweet...very different take on the maxima!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:28 AM
mixshows

Originally Posted by clayman88
I understand this a forum & we are free to post positive or negative criticism, BUT many times some of you just come across as Know-It-All Douche-Bags...nuff said

this forum is FULL of them, the difference between here and the other .org is like night and day. everyones always friendly and cracking jokes and supportive of each other, here on the other hand people put you down if you mod your car a certain way that doesnt appeal directly to their tastes.

Old 02-02-2007, 10:13 AM
KC's FINEST

If you guys are gonna argue like school girls, do it in your own fuc*ing thread...
Old 02-02-2007, 10:37 AM

fuc all the people that are hating. the car is full show aint no everyday rider. and if a guy wants to put headrest in the back he can cause he got the money, and in the back seat he built screens into them. no need for some head rest. fuc all yall chumps with no money.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by SmokedOutMaxi
fuc all the people that are hating. the car is full show aint no everyday rider. and if a guy wants to put headrest in the back he can cause he got the money, and in the back seat he built screens into them. no need for some head rest. fuc all yall chumps with no money.
This is getting so funny. Some people don't like the car and speak their mind...so what? Why does it bother you? Why do you guys need to bring up how much money people have? Show car or not, I think it's ugly and I would never do that to my car. Does that mean that guy has more money than me? No. Does that mean I envy the guy for having money? No. Who really cares anyway. Bottom line is it's a show car. And if you're not ready to take the good opinions with the bad, you shouldn't be trying to show off....you will NEVER have a show car that pleases everyone.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:50 AM
mixshows

i think the problem is that on this forum we have older maxima owners and young maxima owners who bump heads on threads like this, if youre old and hate bling bling and all the extra stuff then you should know what to expect when u come into a thread describing "22 inch CHROMES!", just dont try to come in and lecture people on how bad those rims are for the car or how u cant see the point in chopping off a roof.

Old 02-02-2007, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by SmokedOutMaxi
LOL!!! I"ve been missing this place. This forum has been put on BLAST
Old 02-02-2007, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by mixshows
i think the problem is that on this forum we have older maxima owners and young maxima owners who bump heads on threads like this, if youre old and hate bling bling and all the extra stuff then you should know what to expect when u come into a thread describing "22 inch CHROMES!", just dont try to come in and lecture people on how bad those rims are for the car or how u cant see the point in chopping off a roof.
Agreed bro.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:26 PM

see its threads like these where the creator of the thread needs the option to insert a poll as to likes and dislikes...it'll have 80% of the people in here on shut up mode and it'll save pages and pages of arguments that go on. haters gonna hate regardless so just let them talk, they wont get the attention they think they're getting in here
Old 02-03-2007, 05:40 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Checked it out last night. The workmanship is outstanding and looks even better in person. People had a hard time figuring out what car brand and model it was. Plenty of thumbs up from everyone.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:45 AM

different but definitely not for me. with money, you can do just about anything you want. i bet you can transform that into a boat if you wanted to as well.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:25 AM
gec

Good job dog --- love it when you bring it to the next level.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:22 AM
KC's FINEST

Originally Posted by NISMAX03
Checked it out last night. The workmanship is outstanding and looks even better in person. People had a hard time figuring out what car brand and model it was. Plenty of thumbs up from everyone.
Did you take any pics..?
Old 02-04-2007, 12:01 PM

first off id like to say thank you to all of you who can appreciate a nice clean modification being done on a car. if you dont like the way it looks thats perfectly fine, but dont bother talkin sh** and tryin to down the owner. i took these pix and i go to all the carshows with him. i know damn well that if you were to see this in person you would be amazed.

the ride is not terrible. it drives VERY good, and has been COMPLETELY reinforced under the body. the ride is actually stiffer than my car, which is an 05 SL.

this is a $15,000 mod, and if you feel that was a waste of money, sorry to hear. but if you think that his concern was the cost, you think he would have done this to a car that he paid over $35,000 on? that 15k does not include the suicide dors, those were done over 2 years ago and costed in the round about price of $3500. MDiggy (the owner of this car) has put WELL over $50,000 in modifications into this car. it is in no means a car used for daily use. it stays in a garage until a show comes along. he has 3 other vehicles to ride, and you can mark my word that he will own the first altima coupe in the area.

if you guys have more hating to do, please feel free. it only makes it that much more of a successful mod. but coming from a person like myself who has alomst $20,000 in mods into my daily driver maxima, i greatly appreciate what he has done to his car and he has done a lot to get the name of the MAXIMA out there at carshowsand likely other events, whether you care or even realize it.

if you would like to see more pix of his car just let me know. i will be posting up pix of the two of our cars together here shortly and we will both be attending the LOWRIDER MIAMI SHOW.

once again thank you to all you haters, and the ones who have complimented.

if you are in search of doing ANY custom work to your car get at me because Rui can do it all, he chopped that top all by himself and he has done a thing ot two to my car.. all PERFECT work.

-BnB Customs - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Old 02-04-2007, 04:29 PM
KC's FINEST

Glad to see you made it over here Skep. Your Max is sick too...
Old 02-04-2007, 04:45 PM

I had a feeling that was his ride! I remember you saying something about the 19 inch monitors in the backs of the front seats
Old 02-04-2007, 07:53 PM

they are 15.. not 19. nothing bigger would fit or he woulda gotten it. we tried. funny to see how many people arent talkin their sh** now
Old 02-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Go BUCKS!!!

Originally Posted by skep
bold bold bold
Does the bold text help get your point across any better?
Old 02-04-2007, 08:32 PM

read the sig, n take the advice. when u get on this level then u can talk ur sh
Old 02-04-2007, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by skep
if you would like to see more pix of his car just let me know. i will be posting up pix of the two of our cars together here shortly and we will both be attending the LOWRIDER MIAMI SHOW. [/B]
I will be notified of this event, or I will beat all your *****..

Quick Reply: Top let back....