6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Anybody running emanage or similar tuning software? Water/meth?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 07:38 AM

Anybody running emanage or similar tuning software? Water/meth?

Finally get to post after like 2 years!!!! I just ordered my last piece to my water/meth kit. Anybody running a nitrous water/meth combo on a 6 gen? Also I've been looking into the emanage blue but havnt been able to find anybody running one with a 6gen. I was wondering if any of their wiring harnesses match up at all for us. I looked through a few threads and nobody could really come up with a straight answer. I know chern recommended the neo...but i was looking for something with a little more options for logging and tuning. I can pick up an eb for cheap so I was leaning that way. Let me know what you guys think.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by floppynuts3333
Finally get to post after like 2 years!!!! I just ordered my last piece to my water/meth kit. Anybody running a nitrous water/meth combo on a 6 gen? Also I've been looking into the emanage blue but havnt been able to find anybody running one with a 6gen. I was wondering if any of their wiring harnesses match up at all for us. I looked through a few threads and nobody could really come up with a straight answer. I know chern recommended the neo...but i was looking for something with a little more options for logging and tuning. I can pick up an eb for cheap so I was leaning that way. Let me know what you guys think.

I dont mean to be an @$$ BUT , your basically saying your running n2o with a water/meth combo...

Oblivously you have supporting mods ?
Now I dont think many 6th gen guys have that much invest into piggy-backs or standalone but I will tell you this.

I would stay away from the EB , only cause there was issues with it frying out the coilpacks on the 5.5 gens /3.5 motor.
I would not use the word cheap when it comes to piggy-back system.

Youve seem to have spent some investment into n2o/meth setup so WHY cheap out on the most important part of the equation that will keep you from blowing your motor ?

I suggest you look into a UTEC , its a PnP and you can download maps from turboxs website , they also have maps for n2o as well and a map selector switch.
no splicing is needed.

in you intended to go greddy , get the Ulimate

dont start penny pinching when it comes to your mangement system if your about to combine n2o with meth.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:03 AM

I am not sure of what supporting mods your speaking of...rpm window, purge kit, pressure controlled heater?...or engine mods? but yeah i was thinking bout the ultimate also...ive seen the utec mentioned before and I think I did a quick search on it and found nothing...Ill have so check again...cheap was the wrong choice of words...but relatively cheap and being able to get the job done. Thanks for the input.

Last edited by floppynuts3333; 05-20-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:10 AM
dot dot dot ...

UTEC > EMU re: user friendliness. IMO.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:24 AM

scratch that...I did see the Utec..turbo xs right?
Old 05-20-2010, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by floppynuts3333
scratch that...I did see the Utec..turbo xs right?
yes turboxs , I was running it for year and half , PnP ( plug and play harness )

you can find them on my350z.com or g35driver.com from time to time.