6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Tell us what you've done with your car

Old 04-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

2004 max short ram intake,resonator and cat delete,kyb,s with dropzone 2 inch springs in front, left the rear factory height,g35 rays,crossed drilled rotors,this weekend installing double din and headrests tvs

Last edited by kevins04max; 04-28-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:33 PM

Sorry, I resized them...took them with my iPhone and didn't think they'd come out that big...

The flip monitor cost me $450 + $300 (or so) for the rear camera plus $75 for the TV tuner....I currently have a PS2 installed in the car acting as a "DVD" player but will be swapping it out for a PS3 instead
Old 04-27-2011, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by 6.5affiliate
Than why the hell are you on a 6th gen forum? I get it, your just one of those types of people huh?
Because I have a 6th gen, and I find it funny that tons of people throw huge wheels and led lights on their cars.
Originally Posted by twentyeggs
no, you didn't offend me. your opinion on cars is the absolute least of my worries.

it is quite comical seeing someone make a complete a$$ of themselves by insulting the majority crowd.
Obviously my opinion matters quite a bit to you. You even took the time to make this awesome picture. Talk about someone making a complete a$$ of themselves.
I highly doubt that. All I see is 2004, that could be anything. Not necessarily a Nissan Maxima
I have a 2004 6 speed maxima, and currently hold the fastest all motor 6th gen title.
Do a little research before you post next time.
Was my signature not a hint that I have a maxima? lol
Old 04-27-2011, 10:40 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

gotta 4th gen with short ram intake, apexi world sport 2, megan racing coilovers. thats it for now looking for a set of 6th gen wheels ... yes i know there heavier but im just going for looks and then ima tint the window and do the jdm clear taillights and clear blinkers up front then a roof rack and be set but ... with my broke a^& itll be forever before the maxi pad is done lol
Old 04-27-2011, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by krazy6
Obviously my opinion matters quite a bit to you. You even took the time to make this awesome picture. Talk about someone making a complete a$$ of themselves.

LOL took me all but 5 min, had some time between classes, and your right it is an awesome picture. thank you.

correction: no a$$ was made by anyone but you and your anti wheels anti LEDs.

sick car btw

if its really the fastest naturally aspirated. props

what exactly did you do for weight reduction???
Old 04-28-2011, 01:11 AM

I have a 2004 6 speed maxima, and currently hold the fastest all motor 6th gen title.
Do a little research before you post next time.
Was my signature not a hint that I have a maxima? lol
LMAO, how was I supposed to know. You didn't even decide to add your sig to any of your posts until now. Then you were talking about how you were making fun of all 6th gen owners in general......

Last edited by 6.5affiliate; 04-28-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:05 AM

LOL took me all but 5 min, had some time between classes, and your right it is an awesome picture. thank you.

correction: no a$$ was made by anyone but you and your anti wheels anti LEDs.

sick car btw

if its really the fastest naturally aspirated. props

what exactly did you do for weight reduction???
No problem.
Thanks
I don't wanna list all the weight reduction, but the car was pretty well gutted.
LMAO, how was I supposed to know. You didn't even decide to add your sig to any of your posts until now. Then you were talking about how you were making fun of all 6th gen owners in general......
My first post had my sig in it. The second one didn't. The third one does.
The org does some weird thing with not putting a sig in your second post. The first post definitely had my sig in it. lol
If you really cant take a joke about 6th gens, then there is something wrong with you.

Last edited by krazy6; 04-28-2011 at 07:08 AM.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:22 AM

No problem.
Thanks
I don't wanna list all the weight reduction, but the car was pretty well gutted.

My first post had my sig in it. The second one didn't. The third one does.
The org does some weird thing with not putting a sig in your second post. The first post definitely had my sig in it. lol
If you really cant take a joke about 6th gens, then there is something wrong with you.
no one ACTUALLY cares about your sig, or that .org doesn't something weird with your second post, or that you have an irritating humor through bashing 6th gens and then trying to justify it, we want to talk cars, if you don't want to talk cars i.e. weight reduction then wtf are you doing on my thread causing drama?

list your weight reduction or gtfo.

i think your weight reduction is BS along with your stats and your actual car. no props for you, your a lying poser. people don't do weight reduction in any significant amount (as you state in your sig) in a car made for luxury (ie removing the luxury and rendering the car a cheap looking bucket) its not practical, there is no point. prove it or gtfo my thread. the only "problem" here right now is that your more interested in pissing people off then talking cars.

tip: people don't use the word "was" when talking about their current car, unless they don't really own one. or "make fun of 6th gen owners in general." when they own a 6th gen themselves.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-28-2011 at 07:36 AM.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:35 AM

no one ACTUALLY cares about your sig, or that .org doesn't something weird with your second post, or that you have an irritating humor through bashing 6th gens and then trying to justify it, we want to talk cars, if you don't want to talk cars i.e. weight reduction then wtf are you doing on my thread causing drama?
I can't believe how mad ur getting. Its really quite sad. I have a whole thread in the drag racing section on my car. Maybe you should read it.
list your weight reduction or gtfo.

i think your weight reduction is BS along with your stats and your actual car. no props for you, your a lying poser. people don't do weight reduction in any significant amount (as you state in your sig) in a car made for luxury (ie removing the luxury and rendering the car a cheap looking bucket) its not practical, there is no point. prove it or gtfo my thread. the only "problem" here right now is that your more interested in pissing people off then talking cars.
You can think whatever you want, I'll just sit here and laugh at your responses. Just because it is a "luxury" car doesn't make weight reduction impossible.
I drag race my car. I do functional mods that make a difference on the track.
I really didn't think my post would **** people off. I thought someone would find it funny. Guess not. lol

tip: people don't use the word "was" when talking about their current car, unless they don't really own one. or "make fun of 6th gen owners in general." when they own a 6th gen themselves.
I put the interior back in the car, so yes, I can use "was" when referring to my weight reduction. If you can't take a joke, get the hell off the internet.
My responses are in bold. Just for you buddy.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:18 AM

My responses are in bold. Just for you buddy.
why do you keep thinking im "mad" and i appreciate jokes, however, they first need to be funny

i still think your posing, gutting a maximas interior is a MAJOR operation. not to mention you would destroy parts of the interior taking it out. many things are PERMANENTLY GLUED IN. no one with a brain would do this unless they intend to keep it that way, if you were that serious about "drag racing" why on earth would you buy a maxima?! you do know they are not built for drag (just incase you didn't know, they are FWD) and have a monumentally heavy frame for being a purpose built drag car. at the very LEAST you would have bought the cheaper altima. or if you had some working brain cells you'd buy a WRX or some v8 wide stance sport car. not an egg shaped, heavy, underpowered (in terms of drag) luxury vehicle. something aint clickin in that little brain of yours. or again your a poser who got caught.

if that's really your car in the sig, you didn't even get aftermarket wheels, one of the top 5 weight reduction mods. if you are going to tell me you have the "fastest" naturally aspirated maxima but you didn't even mod one of the most important things for drag... (small width=less traction=miserable launch [even with your radials], and 240 lbs of stock wheels) not to mention i can see the silhouette of rear head rests in that pic... seems like you make a mistake jacking someones photo off google

im still waiting for you to list your weight reduction, or have you not listed anything because you don't know what else to list other then seats and carpet? looks like you better check google and start listing something to save face.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-28-2011 at 11:04 AM.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:50 AM

know what, nm, i don't care about your weight reduction. if you have anything further to say you can pm me. stop cluttering up this thread.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-28-2011 at 11:05 AM.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:47 PM
KC's FINEST

know what, nm, i don't care about your weight reduction. if you have anything further to say you can pm me. stop cluttering up this thread.

You're an idiot.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:24 PM

So there's a few aftermarket gps navis out there for the max's that don't have one built in. With GPS in general its been my experience they are all very different. for example i had a awesome Garmen, upgraded to tomtom and hated it.

what do you guys have? do you like it? recommend? easy install (fit right in no fab)?

this is next on my list and would appreciate any input!

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-28-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:26 PM

I just got my racingline parts in the mail this week! So I'll be busy this weekend ^_^
anti-sway bar end links front and rear, front strut tower bar, and traction rods.
but currently the only mods I have are my undersized winter tires/steel rims, and old stillen velocity stack i recycled from my dead 5th gen. i miss that old girl.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by md2k
I just got my racingline parts in the mail this week! So I'll be busy this weekend ^_^
anti-sway bar end links front and rear, front strut tower bar, and traction rods.
but currently the only mods I have are my undersized winter tires/steel rims, and old stillen velocity stack i recycled from my dead 5th gen. i miss that old girl.

lemme know how the rear swaybar affect handling. I've been eyeballing some online.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:02 PM

why do you keep thinking im "mad" and i appreciate jokes, however, they first need to be funny

i still think your posing, gutting a maximas interior is a MAJOR operation. not to mention you would destroy parts of the interior taking it out. many things are PERMANENTLY GLUED IN. no one with a brain would do this unless they intend to keep it that way, if you were that serious about "drag racing" why on earth would you buy a maxima?! you do know they are not built for drag (just incase you didn't know, they are FWD) and have a monumentally heavy frame for being a purpose built drag car. at the very LEAST you would have bought the cheaper altima. or if you had some working brain cells you'd buy a WRX or some v8 wide stance sport car. not an egg shaped, heavy, underpowered (in terms of drag) luxury vehicle. something aint clickin in that little brain of yours. or again your a poser who got caught.
Have you ever taken apart a maxima interior? Many people drag race maximas, thats why there is this section:
http://forums.maxima.org/1-4-1-8-mile-racing-32/

I got my car really cheap and I needed a 4 door. I like to drag race so I do it with my maxima. Just because the car is fwd and not a "V8 wide stance sport car" doesn't mean I can't race the car.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about when it comes to drag racing. Actually you don't know what you're talking about in general.

if that's really your car in the sig, you didn't even get aftermarket wheels, one of the top 5 weight reduction mods. if you are going to tell me you have the "fastest" naturally aspirated maxima but you didn't even mod one of the most important things for drag... (small width=less traction=miserable launch [even with your radials], and 240 lbs of stock wheels) not to mention i can see the silhouette of rear head rests in that pic... seems like you make a mistake jacking someones photo off google
It's my car in my sig. Why would I lie? I had FD rx7 wheels that weigh 13.8lbs on the front of the car. Is that light enough? I had 26x11.5 bias ply tires, you can't tell me that is a small width. There are no rear seats in the car in my sig picture, so your making up more stuff yet again. Sounds like you can't admit that your wrong in pretty much everything that you have said.

im still waiting for you to list your weight reduction, or have you not listed anything because you don't know what else to list other then seats and carpet? looks like you better check google and start listing something to save face.Alright I'll list everything for you:
Passenger seat
Glove box
Rear seat
All the carpet
Sound deadening
Center console
Radio/info screen
Bumper supports
I used a lawnmower battery that weighs 15lbs
FD rx7 wheels
Rear seat belts and rear panels
Side mirrors
Gutted the trunk
No spare/jack
I'm sure I'm missing more

How about you ask grey99max or aackshun about my car. They can vouch for me. They have contributed much more than you ever will to the maxima community so they are a good vouch.
My responses are in bold again for you.
Originally Posted by KCMAXX
You're an idiot.
Glad someone else agrees with me.
I'm sure many more do.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:37 PM

Holy **** that's a lot of weight redux! 200-300 lbs probably? No wonder it's faster than mine. You need to spray that thing with 100 shot and flirt with 11s.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by jasoneon
Holy **** that's a lot of weight redux! 200-300 lbs probably? No wonder it's faster than mine. You need to spray that thing with 100 shot and flirt with 11s.
I got the car down to right around 3000lbs with me in the car. So quite a bit more than 200-300lbs.

I wanna spray it, but the clutch won't handle it, and I don't have enough money for another clutch right now.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:42 PM

awesome, now that wasn't so hard now was it.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:53 PM

i did amateur racing for 3 years and semi-pro for 5, raced drag bikes for 3, been riding since i was 16, only reason i didn't go pro is because im putting that on hold to go back to school, im pretty sure i could whoop you any day of the week of we had identical cars. i own a twin turbo corvette that would make mince meat out of your max. (no weight reduction, i like my daily drive in tact.) in fact im putter her up on the rollers at my dads shop this sat, just upped my psi to 11 lbs and doing another tune. ill make sure to include you in my video with a middle finger.... just for you.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-28-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:33 AM

I got the car down to right around 3000lbs with me in the car. So quite a bit more than 200-300lbs.

I wanna spray it, but the clutch won't handle it, and I don't have enough money for another clutch right now.
Damn 3000 lbs with you in it = sentra with a vq35, impressive. And look out because twentyeggs thinks he can outrun you with a twin turbo corvette.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by jasoneon
Damn 3000 lbs with you in it = sentra with a vq35, impressive. And look out because twentyeggs thinks he can outrun you with a twin turbo corvette.
THINKS??!! wtf? with over 500 hp and a smidgen over 3000 lbs myself, i could destroy non-turbo max at half throttle, i did mid 12's nat asp, dude. ill be clickin heals with my 07 600 ninja after this next tune.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-29-2011 at 01:13 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:52 AM

Ok. I'm out. It's because of stupid azz threads like this one and comments from childish adults like "well, my brother can beat up your brother" that have driven me from this website. Congrats to you 20eggs and your twin turbo Vet and your inane and always edited comments- you win. You have singlehandedly sucked the fun right out of the Org for me. I have been on here for years liking the community that has grown around our common interest in the 6th gen Max buts it gone now. You killed it. I may check back in from time to time to see if you've either gone away or grown up and to see if the long timers have returned to this, once, very vibrant group. Peace.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by BadBlackMaxSL
Ok. I'm out. It's because of stupid azz threads like this one and comments from childish adults like "well, my brother can beat up your brother" that have driven me from this website. Congrats to you 20eggs and your twin turbo Vet and your inane and always edited comments- you win. You have singlehandedly sucked the fun right out of the Org for me. I have been on here for years liking the community that has grown around our common interest in the 6th gen Max buts it gone now. You killed it. I may check back in from time to time to see if you've either gone away or grown up and to see if the long timers have returned to this, once, very vibrant group. Peace.

I dont post here much but Im with him. Where are the mods here?? How is it possible twentyeggs hasnt been banned yet? No offense dude,but it seems like everytime I read one of your threads someone has a problem with you. IM not sure I understand whats going on here...
Old 04-29-2011, 10:54 AM

again, i find it odd, that you are singling me out. but not KCMAXX who instigated EVERYTHING you are talking about. if he shut his immature mouth 99% of what your talking about wouldn't exist. he egged me on, he stirred the **** every single post on the way, if you can't ignore these childish posts then thats pathectic how on earth did you make it this far in life??? don't put me on blast unless you include all of the problem. here you go in case you don't remember

You need to back away from the NEW THREAD button.
this is NOT where it all started, were missing about 15-20 comments by kc on a deleted thread.

i responded with this "ooooooOOOOoooohhh im so clever. lets enter in some clip art." its called comic relief. not fighting back

some more

Reminds me of this, Funny pic link
link was to log me out. but broken

and more..

It's pretty obvious why this site runs so slow, its all the useless bull**** thats posted on a daily basis.
and again

Well spoken
supporting another users insults

and again

You're a ****ing idiot.

It shows since you talk **** then edit every post.

There's always one...
and more

It's hard to keep up. Everytime I read his posts they're different.

There wasnt even a first post in here when I posted.

He rewrites his posts to make the guy who repsonded look bad.

LAME
never edited more then a phrase or word to make my point clear, never changed the meaning of a post. EVER.. and theres more..

lol

and more..

and more...

LMAO

and more...

and more..

WINNER. This **** should be in OT. He cries about me to the mods already. I havent even started with him yet.
you haven't started yet? started what? causing drama through harassing a .org member? i think you've already started...

AND MORE!!!

Typical you. In with the late edit/addition.

You know why I posted that one.

How about this one?

I LOL @ your gun threats too
what gun threat? it was very clear it was a joke.

aaaaand more...

You should bother your facebook buds with **** like this.
and more...
and more..

and more..

Tight lights bro, you taken it off any sweet jumps? Oh wait...

I bet people will be mistaking you for an Audi daily, if it starts.
and more...

If it starts.
whatever the hell that means.... and more...

You need to get off my jock, seriously.
who's on who's jock? remember these are all posts where I AM the OP, MY threads.

Originally Posted by revvinMAXto11
I like the door lights, good mod.

STFU!!!!!! kcmaxx, all i see is you repeatedly harassing 20eggs. YOU provoking and causing drama from a forum member is MORE annoying then 20eggs overreacting.

i like your "thread troll" post. but you need to CHILL TFO!! if you knew anything about forums they are filled with idiots like kcmaxx. don't respond to them and save us all the headach.
did somebody use their brain for once? thanks bro.

aaaaaand more....

in response to this guy.... who was making fun of my thread...

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I offend you?

Not as much the thread, but 6th gen owners in general. lol

and more...

You're an idiot.
making buddies with the 6th gen basher, nice....

this is not all, maybe about 60%

the other threads have been deleted

so do i feel sorry about you leaving this forum, sure, is it my fault? maybe 5% at blame. these comments came from just 3 of MY threads there are more but i think you get the picture. so KC came looking for trouble, came looking to start **** with me, came looking to start a fight. HE CAME TO TROLL MY THREADS. just because i fought back (and i shouldn't have= 5%) doesn't make me the one at fault for your frustration. sorry you feel that way, but if you wanna go blaming people for it, start with the one who's instigated it all along. as long as KC is not in line, i hate drama just as much as the next person. don't leave the forum because off this crap.

so my apologies for my portion, if i could delete all interactions between kc and I, it would have been hit a long time ago. the best i can do now is refuse to ever directly respond to him. which i've been doing and will continue to do.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-29-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:10 PM

i did amateur racing for 3 years and semi-pro for 5, raced drag bikes for 3, been riding since i was 16, only reason i didn't go pro is because im putting that on hold to go back to school, im pretty sure i could whoop you any day of the week of we had identical cars. i own a twin turbo corvette that would make mince meat out of your max. (no weight reduction, i like my daily drive in tact.) in fact im putter her up on the rollers at my dads shop this sat, just upped my psi to 11 lbs and doing another tune. ill make sure to include you in my video with a middle finger.... just for you.
I find it hard to believe you actually drag raced, because all of your comments don't make any sense. We both have maximas, prove your faster.

I'm sure you can beat me in your twin turbo vette. You must feel big and bad beating a naturally aspirated V6 with your twin turbo V8. Good job man!
Originally Posted by BadBlackMaxSL
Perfect, someone else that thinks twentyeggs should just disappear.
so my apologies for my portion, if i could delete all interactions between kc and I, it would have been hit a long time ago. the best i can do now is refuse to ever directly respond to him. which i've been doing and will continue to do.
Instead of deleting all your interactions between KC and you, how about you delete yourself from this forum.

NO ONE LIKES YOU! :matt93se:
Old 04-29-2011, 12:19 PM

Krazy6 = FORUM TROLL congrats

i said identical cars= same power or, even race with a 3rd party set handicapped = no sandbagging from you. you max is faster then mine, i would NEVER mutilate my max like you've done yours.

and if you think you, and a couple guys who don't like me is enough to warrant me to delete myself, your mistaken. i don't need your approval. lol

i've talked to the mods (like KC pointed out) Im not in the ban-able in their eyes, thats the only thing i give a **** about. unlike you, their opinions matter, you can say whatever you want, it won't do anything for you.

you see all these lurkers, the only thing you will achieve by instigating fights with me is to identify yourself as a forum TROLL!! just like KC is doing for himself

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-29-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:21 PM

I find it hard to believe you actually drag raced, because all of your comments don't make any sense. We both have maximas, prove your faster.

I'm sure you can beat me in your twin turbo vette. You must feel big and bad beating a naturally aspirated V6 with your twin turbo V8. Good job man!

Perfect, someone else that thinks twentyeggs should just disappear.

Instead of deleting all your interactions between KC and you, how about you delete yourself from this forum.

NO ONE LIKES YOU! :matt93se:
+1

Go brag about your Dad's twin turbod vett on a corvette forum and not a Maxima forum. You bring nothing positive to this forum and all you do is confuse yourself.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ryaliu
+1

Go brag about your Dad's twin turbod vett on a corvette forum and not a Maxima forum. You bring nothing positive to this forum and all you do is confuse yourself.

correction: MY twin turbo corvette, my dad is just the hook up for parts.

anyone else, lets flex those strong finger muscles of yours and type type type.

no longer responding to you pencil neck geeks. I just realized you trolls are just USING me to make up for getting punked in highschool. Im not gunna let you get what you want. You can get your kicks from someone else.

PEACE!!!

OP HAS LEFT THE THREAD!!! (but not the forum so cry me a river, you can suck my max's tail pipe, but in other words)

Last edited by twentyeggs; 04-29-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by 07maxima-n
I dont post here much but Im with him. Where are the mods here?? How is it possible twentyeggs hasnt been banned yet? No offense dude,but it seems like everytime I read one of your threads someone has a problem with you. IM not sure I understand whats going on here...
I was just thinking the same thing. Most of twentyeggs posts are full of BS and controversy. Twentyeggs: Im not saying I have anything personal against you, but for real.. why start all this controversy in EVERY thread you read? This thread was about what we have all done to our cars.. A place where we could list out what we have done and possibly ask others about their mods and make a more informed decision as to what we purchase in the future.

I understand that you are saying that the forum is boring to you but maybe this isnt the forum for you.. Maybe you need another forum to go be a part of. But this is getting seriously out of hand really quickly. Most of the threads you are involved in get off topic really quickly simply because you think everyone is going after you. No one is. We are all here to have a place to go to talk about Maximas, whatever and youre making it difficult to do so. The thread title is "Tell us what youve done with your car". Lets keep it that way. We dont wanna hear about cars you dont own or how you gutted a Maxima to drag race it.. (thats a whole other argument in itself).

Basically, I am not trying to jump down your throat, Im just tired of being decieved by thread titles.. I see the topic, I say "awesome, I would like to learn more about it".. then 5 posts in youre starting ish with someone and then it turns into a catfight between you and someone else.

This goes for everyone: Read the threads you like, post on-topic responses, enjoy the forum
Old 04-29-2011, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by BossMaxima
I was just thinking the same thing. Most of twentyeggs posts are full of BS and controversy. Twentyeggs: Im not saying I have anything personal against you, but for real.. why start all this controversy in EVERY thread you read? This thread was about what we have all done to our cars.. A place where we could list out what we have done and possibly ask others about their mods and make a more informed decision as to what we purchase in the future.

I understand that you are saying that the forum is boring to you but maybe this isnt the forum for you.. Maybe you need another forum to go be a part of. But this is getting seriously out of hand really quickly. Most of the threads you are involved in get off topic really quickly simply because you think everyone is going after you. No one is. We are all here to have a place to go to talk about Maximas, whatever and youre making it difficult to do so. The thread title is "Tell us what youve done with your car". Lets keep it that way. We dont wanna hear about cars you dont own or how you gutted a Maxima to drag race it.. (thats a whole other argument in itself).

Basically, I am not trying to jump down your throat, Im just tired of being decieved by thread titles.. I see the topic, I say "awesome, I would like to learn more about it".. then 5 posts in youre starting ish with someone and then it turns into a catfight between you and someone else.

This goes for everyone: Read the threads you like, post on-topic responses, enjoy the forum
+1 - well said bro. To the OP - it`s just crazy how **** automatically gets attracted to you man - I have never seen anyone else have as much issues as you. I`ll give you one thing - KC can be a handful, but remember one key point *it takes two to tango my friend*
Old 04-29-2011, 08:49 PM

What's this dude Egg's problem? I don't come on here much but it seems like every thread I look at he finds beef with someone...
Old 04-29-2011, 10:05 PM

HAHAHAHAHA I love twenty eggs posts. Most entertaining stuff I've seen here in awhile.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:06 AM

People need to leave the man alone. All I see is him trying to make threads and people start talking mad ****. What's he supposed to do, just sit there and take it.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:52 AM

lemme know how the rear swaybar affect handling. I've been eyeballing some online.
Everything still needs to be tweaked a bit. I didn't notice any major difference, but i have the end links set at the length of the original ones. So once they're lengthened it should make quite a difference. I'll get back to you once I've made all the adjustments.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:51 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

well i bought my 04 SL 4 months ago and haven't done anything major yet! except Interior LEDs and E&G classics Mesh Grille
Old 04-30-2011, 01:07 PM

From what I see, that's a great start man.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:25 PM

I think a lot of you are right about some things about twentyeggs. To be honest, I think he uses some words that are really out of line and not called for. And I am surprised to see he has been a member since May 2008 I guess he just started posting a lot this year.

twentyeggs, I don't think people really like fighting on the org. If anything, this is a very social place, where some people have some very intelligent disagreements and arguments. Also, some people might sound mean sometimes, but I don't think people deliberately mean that. So, if you are still on this thread, kindly refine your choice of words. It just makes this a better place for all of us.

If you think someone is being personal with you, why not try and just be the adult and give a very simple response. Let us just talk cars and agree to disagree. Also, I guess not everyone can like everyone. So, let us agree we are humans with some faults and just talk about what brought us together: MAXIMAS!!!
Old 05-01-2011, 07:43 AM

Old 05-01-2011, 08:14 AM

06 maxima SE

Throttle body spacer
Fujita cai
Chip
Rl Ypipe
3" pipe strait back no cats no resinator
Magnaflow highflow mufflers
Magnaflow quad tips
Flat black powdercoated stock rims
Blacked out heads and tails