6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Ezconcepts

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 10:06 AM

If any of you takes post count into consideration, you take labels WAY too seriously. If any of you takes labels into consideration, you take forums WAY too seriously. Post count and labels don't mean ****, especially when most of your posts are useless garbage. Quality over quantity, I'd rather listen to someone with only a few very good posts than someone with 1,000 garbage posts.

Originally Posted by VQtHuRtY
Every 6th Genner should own the rubys. Very tasteful mod!
Truth.

Old 01-13-2012, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by 2000_MAXIMA_KING
No I'm like the kid who throws you in the dirt, punches you in the eye, and you get in trouble for it

Originally Posted by joecurr
If any of you takes post count into consideration, you take labels WAY too seriously. If any of you takes labels into consideration, you take forums WAY too seriously. Post count and labels don't mean ****, especially when most of your posts are useless garbage. Quality over quantity, I'd rather listen to someone with only a few very good posts than someone with 1,000 garbage posts.
what you said makes sense, but i don't take this stuff too seriously.. i only said something because i was his like 3rd post, thats stirring the pot too early... anyways, joe your max is just CLEAN AS ****, theres a post about someone who got their rims swiped, too bad that thief doesn't live in your neighborhood, he might wanna buy a maxima to put on those rims.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:55 PM

alright, I just wanted to check in, since the thread has my website's name .

Yes, the wait has been a long one, for one thing or another, IPCW stopped manufacturing the lights, they are back in production mode, rubby reds sold out within two weeks of arrival last month, but should be back in stock shortly, the rest are in stock, and I'm updating the site today to reflect that, the price will be $279 shipped, if I get a pm, or a note with the payment I drop the price to $269.

All those dates I kept telling people kept coming from IPCW, so I was just passing down info.

Main reason price is going up is due to the higher prices out there, my profit margin was really low before, and I did that just to be lower in price than some other sellers out there, so yes I can and will beat any price if they show up somewhere else with a lower price.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by MAX2DAMAX
alright, I just wanted to check in, since the thread has my website's name .

Yes, the wait has been a long one, for one thing or another, IPCW stopped manufacturing the lights, they are back in production mode, rubby reds sold out within two weeks of arrival last month, but should be back in stock shortly, the rest are in stock, and I'm updating the site today to reflect that, the price will be $279 shipped, if I get a pm, or a note with the payment I drop the price to $269.

All those dates I kept telling people kept coming from IPCW, so I was just passing down info.

Main reason price is going up is due to the higher prices out there, my profit margin was really low before, and I did that just to be lower in price than some other sellers out there, so yes I can and will beat any price if they show up somewhere else with a lower price.
I saw the Bermuda Black and the Ruby Red's going for $237.00 shipped on Amazon from a auto store. Just a FYI
Old 01-16-2012, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Rsprince89
I saw the Bermuda Black and the Ruby Red's going for $237.00 shipped on Amazon from a auto store. Just a FYI
So buy them from there then.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by RAZ76
I did, he's got like 20 of the bermuda black still left.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by RAZ76
He's saying he'll beat anyone's price. There a legit auto store. Just trying to help the maxima community out here!
Old 01-17-2012, 02:10 PM

Rsprinse89 or twentyeggs, can any of you provide a link to the seller on Amazon?
Old 01-17-2012, 02:28 PM

Did a little research and searched on Amzon using the words..., IPCW Ruby Red Led Tail Lights. This is the link to the seller selling a pair for $236.87.

http://www.amazon.com/IPCW-LEDT-1112...6839088&sr=8-8