6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Clutch Master Fitting thread size

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Clutch Master Fitting thread size

I have searched but mainly found info for 5th gens. Not sure if they share clutch MC parts as we do. Thanks in advance.

Hey All, haven't been on the forums much but recently experience the dreaded sinking "stiff" clutch on my 6 gen. Also the clutch bracket assembly is broken on the welds so the pedal isn't even hitting the switch to start the car.

After replacing both slave and master cylinders, still having an issue so I bought a CZP 300ZX full size stainless steel clutch line to delete the damper system. (No local shops around me were helpful on making one.) Just the fitting between the master cylinder side to the hose fell on the 3rd attempt to install and we couldn't find it afterwards. Trying to get CZP support to sell me another fitting is out of luck as they are out of "stock".

Does anyone know the threading size of the stock hardline to the clutch master cylinder? is it M10x1?

Last edited by phoen_x_a34; 04-09-2014 at 09:04 AM.