7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheel Identification help/ New to maxima.org

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 11:04 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Wheel Identification help/ New to maxima.org

As the title states, I am new to maxima.org. I work for a Nissan Dealership and have always just absolutely loved the 7th gen Maxima since I started working there. Luckily my car was a piece and finally decided to start dying, so I went in and got a 2012 s model. I am absolutely in love with it and will post pics soon. (Fully aware that everyone has seen the base model with no upgrades but I am damn proud of it.) Anyways, on to business. I am looking on the interwebs for some aftermarket things and I came across carid.com. My wallet is going to hate me because of all the ideas I came up with from that site. When looking at the background image for the 7th gen maxima, I see a white maxima there with poorly photoshopped led lights and some rims I am interested in. If anyone could possible help me ID these that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick
Old 07-18-2013, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by N_Coleman
As the title states, I am new to maxima.org. I work for a Nissan Dealership and have always just absolutely loved the 7th gen Maxima since I started working there. Luckily my car was a piece and finally decided to start dying, so I went in and got a 2012 s model. I am absolutely in love with it and will post pics soon. (Fully aware that everyone has seen the base model with no upgrades but I am damn proud of it.) Anyways, on to business. I am looking on the interwebs for some aftermarket things and I came across carid.com. My wallet is going to hate me because of all the ideas I came up with from that site. When looking at the background image for the 7th gen maxima, I see a white maxima there with poorly photoshopped led lights and some rims I am interested in. If anyone could possible help me ID these that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick
They look like the Vossen VVSCV5. I've had my eyes on these babies too. They'll leave you flat broke though.

Enjoy =)

http://www.vossenwheels.com/wheels/VVSCV5.aspx
Old 07-18-2013, 11:38 PM

Welcome to the org.

You can post in this thread in the future to cut down on new threads being posted all the time. Everyone would appreciate it.
http://forums.maxima.org/7th-generat...-question.html
Old 07-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by Shipwreck
They look like the Vossen VVSCV5. I've had my eyes on these babies too. They'll leave you flat broke though.

Enjoy =)

http://www.vossenwheels.com/wheels/VVSCV5.aspx
Thank you so much. I am going to call them tomorrow and see what I can get them for. Then see if I can get a discount through nissan which would be uhmazing. Thanks for the help.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Fakie J Farkerton
Welcome to the org.

You can post in this thread in the future to cut down on new threads being posted all the time. Everyone would appreciate it.
http://forums.maxima.org/7th-generat...-question.html
Don't speak for me, I wouldn't appreciate it. I don't think you understand what a forum is for. Why discourage discussion? I tend to not read threads that have several posts, and have never opened that "new here, have a question" link. What does it matter if a question gets asked, answered, and goes to die? If you ask me, the most annoying thing on a forum is people complaining about new members not searching or posting in the wrong place. The whole point of making a thread is the title getting exposure. I only open threads that I may be able to answer or learn something from and don't tend to read every single post. Making a new thread is a way to organize things instead of posting it all in one cluster___.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by Mikel81
Don't speak for me, I wouldn't appreciate it. I don't think you understand what a forum is for. Why discourage discussion? I tend to not read threads that have several posts, and have never opened that "new here, have a question" link. What does it matter if a question gets asked, answered, and goes to die? If you ask me, the most annoying thing on a forum is people complaining about new members not searching or posting in the wrong place. The whole point of making a thread is the title getting exposure. I only open threads that I may be able to answer or learn something from and don't tend to read every single post. Making a new thread is a way to organize things instead of posting it all in one cluster___.
You tend not to read threads with several posts? So basically, you want to put in 0 effort whatsoever and would like to be spoon-fed your answers. Still confused as to why people complain about new members who don't search? (note: OP's question is fine, but this response has to be a joke or a troll)

Last edited by Ghozt; 07-19-2013 at 06:55 AM.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:32 AM

Old 07-19-2013, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Ghozt

You tend not to read threads with several posts? So basically, you want to put in 0 effort whatsoever and would like to be spoon-fed your answers. Still confused as to why people complain about new members who don't search? (note: OP's question is fine, but this response has to be a joke or a troll)
Thanks Ghozt.

The OP and everyone else, needs to realize that I was being helpful.