Stock 2011 Maxima UpRev Flash Tune - Maxima Forums

7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima

Stock 2011 Maxima UpRev Flash Tune

Old 10-30-2015, 01:41 PM   #1  
Newbie - Just Registered

Stock 2011 Maxima UpRev Flash Tune

Hey,

Just thought some of you might be interested to know about an uprev tune on an otherwise stock car. Got it done today and I have 4 maps now. Performance, Stock, Valet mode, Kill Switch.

I can definitely tell a difference in performance mode the car lurches forward when you barely apply any pressure on the pedal and accelerates much more quickly. Also as the RPM's creep higher it seems to want to keep pulling more and more where it used to kind of drone die off. Also, the CVT shifts much more smoothly. I know some people say it might not be worth it to tune without mods but in my opinion for a little extra performance and to get the most out of the 3.5 it is worth it.
11maximaSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 02:09 PM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11maximaSV View Post
Hey,

Just thought some of you might be interested to know about an uprev tune on an otherwise stock car. Got it done today and I have 4 maps now. Performance, Stock, Valet mode, Kill Switch.

I can definitely tell a difference in performance mode the car lurches forward when you barely apply any pressure on the pedal and accelerates much more quickly. Also as the RPM's creep higher it seems to want to keep pulling more and more where it used to kind of drone die off. Also, the CVT shifts much more smoothly. I know some people say it might not be worth it to tune without mods but in my opinion for a little extra performance and to get the most out of the 3.5 it is worth it.
NO dyne maps to show a comparison? prices? other members that have used this that can account for the "gains" in performance with and without mods? I understand this is your first and only post but you have to give more than this.
SR20Power is offline   Reply With Quote