7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is this part called?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 09:29 PM

What is this part called?

I am trying to find out what certain parts of my car are called, because I may need to replace them due to damage to the car. I tried to do some research and from what I read, I believe that underneath the rear bumper cover, there is a metal reinforcement bar. My question is what is the part called that the bar is attached to? I am talking about the big metal part on the back side of the car. Also do they usually fix it or do they replace it if it is damaged? And do they charge a lot ? I know I will have to replace the bumper cover for sure, the tail light, the trunk lid, and the part above the rear wheel which I believe is called a fender?? Also does it make it more complicated that there is a back up camera? If you could please confirm what all those parts are called that would be awesome! I am obviously not going to fix anything myself, but I am trying to do the math as to how much I am gonna have to spend. Thanks!
Old 02-13-2017, 08:18 AM

Maybe that link will help : http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/nis...e-manuals.html