7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket Navigation for 2014 Maxima

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 09:38 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Aftermarket Navigation for 2014 Maxima

I was wanting to know if anyone has installed an aftermarket navigation system to there 7th generation Maxima. My Maxima didn't come with navigation but came with the color screen. I'm wanting to install a pioneer aftermarket navigation system in my car. Has anyone done this before?
Old 04-29-2017, 07:49 AM

I haven't put one in my 7th gen as it already has it but I did put a Pioneer dvd/nav system in my 5.5 gen. I had it installed at a stereo shop and everything cost me about $900. It worked great and I could even still use my steering wheel controls, but my only regret later on was that I didn't get the Bluetooth option added, another $120 dollars. I chose Pioneer over Kenwood because it came with a remote, had more color options and could be upgraded to bluetooth, and stereo controls later if you had a limited budget to begin with. They also fit nicely into the double din without any additional cutting.
Old 04-30-2017, 08:24 AM

I have NAV and I never use it. If you have hvac controls on your screen do like most do, google maps or waze. Otherwise its a royal pita.