7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima

Aftermarket radio stolen now climate control won't work

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2017, 07:09 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Aftermarket radio stolen now climate control won't work

Hello all. Last week my car was broken into (2010 maxima s) . My radio was stolen and I guess they had to take off the climate control section to get it out... I've found two connectors on the back that I plugged back in.. One was for my hazard lights the other was plugged into the climate control. It gets power because it's lightning up like it should, but when any button is pushed I get no response. Hoping a fuse would possibly cure this issue but have searched and can't find where it might be.. Any and all help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-18-2017, 05:14 AM

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the brains for your climate control are contained in a little white box that is attached to the back of the radio. You are probably going to need another stereo to get your climate control to work.
Old 08-18-2017, 05:57 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Y

Originally Posted by mjhuffer
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the brains for your climate control are contained in a little white box that is attached to the back of the radio. You are probably going to need another stereo to get your climate control to work.
Yes you are correct... Found out about the brain while doing a parts search... Thanks for the reply.. Reinstalled factory radio and ordered the part!!!