7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

iPod / Samsung/ iPhone Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 06:34 AM

iPod / Samsung/ iPhone Question

Hey everyone. I’m sure this has been discussed multiple times over the years; but with newer phones and software possibly things have changed? I’ve owned a 2009 maxima (and love) with the Premium Packed (LCD screen/ non Navi). For the past five years I’ve hooked my old school 120gb ipod to the car with the center counsel iPod jack (got it from eBay.) And I just use Bluetooth with my Samsung galaxy s7 phone for phone calls and no music. My ipod is over 10 years old and about at its breaking point. I’m stuck at a crossroad where I don’t need a new ipod since its dead technology and can just get a micro SD card for my Samsung for way less money. But there is no cable available to synch Samsung to car is there? Where I can see all my songs on the LCD and the steering wheel functions still work? So do I just get rid of the galaxy phone and buy a 256 GB iphone? God they are expensive. But it will atleast be compatible with my Maxima and macbook. How does the Iphone 7, 8, and X work with the maxima? Anyone have experience with them?