8th Generation Maxima (2016-) Let's see what Nissan has to offer on the 8th generation Maxima

Navigation Route Options

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 04:39 AM

Navigation Route Options

im looking on my platinum navigation system & besides the lack of seeing the ETA I haven't been able to find a way to select different routes. In mobile navigation apps (waze, google maps, Apple maps) it gives me several routes to chose from based on distance and ETA but in my Maxima it seems like a "my way or the highway" type of situation...no pun intended!

is there a way to see route options?
Old 07-08-2017, 05:25 AM

When you are in navigation mode on the bottom right there is the distance and time to destination displayed.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Mason Hatcher
When you are in navigation mode on the bottom right there is the distance and time to destination displayed.
thanks I see that and now realize actual time ETA is not available. Any idea about selecting route options?
Old 07-08-2017, 08:28 AM

Hit Navi on the screen after you have the desination entered and you can select route options
Old 07-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by Mikchek
thanks I see that and now realize actual time ETA is not available. Any idea about selecting route options?
I don't remember how I did it, but on my '16 Titan XD, I could change the ETA between time left and actual time of arrival. They should be similar enough.

But regardless, the navigation sucks. I did lots of cross country driving in my titan, and the nav in the truck was always much longer than what I would have using google maps.