8th Generation Maxima (2016-) Let's see what Nissan has to offer on the 8th generation Maxima

Diode Fog Lights

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2017 | 10:34 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Diode Fog Lights

So everyone says that DD Fog lights are the only one that do not result in condensation issues. There are 3 different types with different lumens. Since we need to buy 2 packs I did not want to buy the $120. Instead I was thinking of getting the middle tier. Does anyone know if the top tier is better at the condensation issue or is it more expensive cause it is brighter? Just want some help on what to buy. Thanks!
Old 08-02-2017 | 05:06 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by maximafan2016
So everyone says that DD Fog lights are the only one that do not result in condensation issues. There are 3 different types with different lumens. Since we need to buy 2 packs I did not want to buy the $120. Instead I was thinking of getting the middle tier. Does anyone know if the top tier is better at the condensation issue or is it more expensive cause it is brighter? Just want some help on what to buy. Thanks!
I used Enlights Foglights and have had zero issues its been about 3 weeks since install and a lot of rain in Pittsburgh and no condensation.