8th Generation Maxima (2016-) Let's see what Nissan has to offer on the 8th generation Maxima

Stainless Steel Sport Pedals

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2020, 06:06 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Stainless Steel Sport Pedals

Has anyone installed the stainless steel sport pedals from the ‘19 Max on a ‘16-‘18 Max

Old 06-08-2020, 08:56 AM

They do fit but I think the EBAY stuff works about as well for far less dough.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:54 AM

I believe they're the same pedals.

I just went into the dealer parts department, they had them in stock, then they put them on for free the same time I was getting an oil change. It took them like 10 minutes.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by Goldpanda94
I believe they're the same pedals.

I just went into the dealer parts department, they had them in stock, then they put them on for free the same time I was getting an oil change. It took them like 10 minutes.
Oh wow cool. Enjoy them bro
Old 06-08-2020, 12:22 PM

Thanks yeah its a small thing but I just really like look of sport pedals. You gonna get a set for yourself?
Old 06-08-2020, 01:25 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Thanks yeah its a small thing but I just really like look of sport pedals. You gonna get a set for yourself?
Oh yeah. Now that I know they fit. I’m definitely ordering and will install them myself. When I had the ‘16 SR it came with the sport pedals but when I switched to a ‘17 Platinum it didn’t come with them. I was bummed
Old 06-08-2020, 01:44 PM

Oh okay so I will mention, (you may know this already) the set from the parts dept is basically just installed on top of the stock dead pedal and gas and brake pedals.

And it may be that way from the factory if you order it with the sport pedals. I just haven't inspected an SR's pedal area in person.

But they literally just drilled the steel deadpedal slab on top of the stock plastic spot and then for the gas and the brakes its almost like a cover that they just fit on top of the regular black plastic pedals. It wasn't like replacing the whole pedal arm and mechanism.

Again you may know this already but it kinda surprised me when I bought the set just FYI
Old 06-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Oh okay so I will mention, (you may know this already) the set from the parts dept is basically just installed on top of the stock dead pedal and gas and brake pedals.

And it may be that way from the factory if you order it with the sport pedals. I just haven't inspected an SR's pedal area in person.

But they literally just drilled the steel deadpedal slab on top of the stock plastic spot and then for the gas and the brakes its almost like a cover that they just fit on top of the regular black plastic pedals. It wasn't like replacing the whole pedal arm and mechanism.

Again you may know this already but it kinda surprised me when I bought the set just FYI
oh yeah I kinda figured. I think the plastic pedals are attached to the pedal arms. I looked up there once and seen they have a wiring harness attached to them
Old 06-09-2020, 05:39 AM

EBAY has some dead ringers for cheap and they install just like the factory ones for less than 35 bucks.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:44 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by robtroxel
EBAY has some dead ringers for cheap and they install just like the factory ones for less than 35 bucks.
Really? If you can provide the link it’d be most appreciated
Old 06-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I have these: link
Old 06-10-2020, 03:48 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by Polarisdb
I have these: link
Ok cool thanks
Old 06-10-2020, 05:34 AM

Also these work with a little fitting

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sport-Pedal...MAAOSwB-1YvOVy