All Motor All Motor Advanced Performance. Talk about Engine Swaps, Internal Engine work. Not your basic Y pipe and Intake Information.

Ultimate vs. ECU+SAFCII ??

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 07:49 AM

Ultimate vs. ECU+SAFCII ??

hey guys. well ive been wanting to pick up a JWT for a while so i can get the full potential out of my mevi. Ive also started looking at the SAFCII to get some minor tuning done. But i just had a little brain blast this morning and thought why not kill to birds with one stone and pick up the ultimate. i read somewhere a while back someone got the rev limiter working with it.

I havent been much in tune with the org lately since i jsut finished up fire school but its time for max to get some more attention. ha but it that is a stupid question feel free to shoot me down ill shut up.

thanks guys

Sean
Old 05-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Need A Light?

definitely look into the EU....the JWT does cost like $595 +shipping....you can pick up the EU for that price on ebay....and might as well go EU becuz it allows you to get the "tune" you want....you must realize, every car is a little different...conditions vary as well....but with the EU, you will be able to specifically tune to what your car needs....unlike JWT, where its a generic map...
Old 05-19-2006, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by steven88
definitely look into the EU....the JWT does cost like $595 +shipping....you can pick up the EU for that price on ebay....and might as well go EU becuz it allows you to get the "tune" you want....you must realize, every car is a little different...conditions vary as well....but with the EU, you will be able to specifically tune to what your car needs....unlike JWT, where its a generic map...
so im not that dumb after all! time to get researching!