Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

maximadave.. i need your help

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2002, 01:51 AM

maximadave.. i need your help

my friend is in the market for a new stereo..
he's got his eye on the pioneer deh-8400 and he wants a sub too
his budget is 700bux max.. i recomended a 12w3 with which ever amp that can power it in a sealed box.. would u recomend anything else? can you please give me a quote on those products or which ever anyone else would recomend?? thanx in advanced..
-daniel

ps to all those wondering why i'm not sending a PM it's because i'de like feedback from you guys too.
Old 08-02-2002, 08:49 AM
I tend to get a bit irritable

Re: maximadave.. i need your help

Originally posted by mingo
my friend is in the market for a new stereo..
he's got his eye on the pioneer deh-8400 and he wants a sub too
his budget is 700bux max.. i recomended a 12w3 with which ever amp that can power it in a sealed box.. would u recomend anything else? can you please give me a quote on those products or which ever anyone else would recomend?? thanx in advanced..
-daniel

ps to all those wondering why i'm not sending a PM it's because i'de like feedback from you guys too.
With the budget that he has in mind he is gonna be cutting it kinda close. This is including the HU, amp, sub, and box correct? Your friend may want to step down to the pioneer 7400. Most of the same features, but the the "pretty" double face.

--Don
Old 08-02-2002, 05:01 PM
detailerdaveb@gmail.com

Re: Re: maximadave.. i need your help

Originally posted by Pearl96Max

With the budget that he has in mind he is gonna be cutting it kinda close. This is including the HU, amp, sub, and box correct? Your friend may want to step down to the pioneer 7400. Most of the same features, but the the "pretty" double face.

--Don
ditto
Old 08-02-2002, 06:08 PM

well i guess he didnt' want to wait. he decided on the alpine cda 7894.. he got a good price on it.. it was around 300 something and i'm not sure what subs he's going to get. thanx for the reply tho.. i thot the same too, he was cutting it real close.. just my sub woofer set up is way over that budget.