Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

?????????

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2003, 12:16 AM

?????????

I have question about my 2000 maxima. Can i run a amp through the stock deck? Is there a hook-up for an amp. thanks
Old 01-23-2003, 12:51 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: ?????????

Originally posted by andrew3616
I have question about my 2000 maxima. Can i run a amp through the stock deck? Is there a hook-up for an amp. thanks
haha welcome to maxima.org...let me answere before you get beat to death by the other veteran maxima.org members. Most stock stereos do NOT have any kind of hookup for an amp. You must use a Line out converter to get a better signal to your amps. The line out converter will convert the music into a signal that is fed to your amp through RCA cables. Thats assuming you DONT have a bose system in that 2k maxima. Also next time, post this in the audio forum...aslo search =P its been done a billion times

~Larry~
Old 01-23-2003, 05:28 AM
It's chrome alright...

Re: Re: ?????????

Originally posted by chinaonnitrous1

haha welcome to maxima.org...let me answere before you get beat to death by the other veteran maxima.org members.
and let me point this out before you get beat to death a second time... please have the title of the post indicate what the post is about. You'll get more 'looks' and an overall better reply if you had put "amp hookup on stock deck" than "??????".

enjoy... you'll learn a lot here (you already learned about no amps and TSBs, right?)