Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

What do I have here?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

What do I have here?

So today I was going through a bunch of boxes of electronics my uncle said I could have and I came across a three way MB quart component set. I searched quite abit on google but cannot find hardly any information about these things. The crossovers have musicomp written on them as well as the model number mcx 328. The 6.5 in midbass have the model number rsb 160 and the mid range have the model number rsb 130. Can anyone enlighten me on what these are all about? Are they any good? Been wanting to go active for quite a while now and looks like I have the speakers for it. Thanks for any info you can give me
Old 01-02-2010, 07:17 AM
KH3 by popular demand

http://www.diysubwoofers.org/misc/dumax/dmeasure.htm

You can just google it and get the info. Let me know if you don't want the midbasses.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:01 PM
The Crazy Azz Cracka

Origional retail on those should have been around $600. They are a very very good set of speakers if they are undamaged. I prefered the paper cone version a little more than the polymer version.