Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Ripped off...$525...MS Member - 96MaxGLE

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 06:24 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Since his cousin/friend or whoever it was said that he's saving up and trying to buy a supercharger. Thats why he needs ur $525, how about you make a new org name, get a new email, post a new thread with your new name and sell a supercharger for a 96 maxima for only $525. I'm sure he'll take the bait. Once he does, gett the money from him and mail him a letter with a piece of paper saying BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH..

Problem solved.

Instead of crying for your money, think of ways to get it back. What's the worst that could happen? You already lost $525.. only thing that can happen is you get the money back. OBVIOUSLY he's not gonna give your money back. You and I both know that. So think 2 steps ahead of him and f*ck him over.
Look out for more of his items, watch out for his threads, see what he's looking around to buy or sell. Make up different email address and contact him and TOTALLY f*ck with his head.

If things gets worst, man take a vacation to MS or whereever he lives. Take some of your buddies. At this point, if I was you, I wouldn't even want my money back. I'd just want to make him cripple, break his leg and crack his head open. Medical cost will run him well over $525,

Sam.
Old 06-09-2004, 08:53 AM

Dude, i am down if you need to hunt him down and break his legs, i charge a small fee of 100$ plus gas and tolls
and lunch and dinner, i get hungry time to time..
Old 06-09-2004, 10:21 AM
Doin' it 4 da shorteez

Originally Posted by Sammzway
Since his cousin/friend or whoever it was said that he's saving up and trying to buy a supercharger. Thats why he needs ur $525, how about you make a new org name, get a new email, post a new thread with your new name and sell a supercharger for a 96 maxima for only $525. I'm sure he'll take the bait. Once he does, gett the money from him and mail him a letter with a piece of paper saying BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH..

Problem solved.

Instead of crying for your money, think of ways to get it back. What's the worst that could happen? You already lost $525.. only thing that can happen is you get the money back. OBVIOUSLY he's not gonna give your money back. You and I both know that. So think 2 steps ahead of him and f*ck him over.
Look out for more of his items, watch out for his threads, see what he's looking around to buy or sell. Make up different email address and contact him and TOTALLY f*ck with his head.

If things gets worst, man take a vacation to MS or whereever he lives. Take some of your buddies. At this point, if I was you, I wouldn't even want my money back. I'd just want to make him cripple, break his leg and crack his head open. Medical cost will run him well over $525,

Sam.
The worst that can happen is legal actions against him.

Dont do anything stupid and look at going the legal route. From what I have read here I wouldnt send anything to his "cousin" either in hopes of finally getting it cause with all the "work" he does it seems he is trying to play you as well and personaly you are making yourself look real easy with youre indecisions. Im sure he still reads the forums as a guest at least and sees all that is being writin here. Act now and take legal action while you still can.
Old 06-09-2004, 12:56 PM

I got his phone number
Old 06-09-2004, 05:50 PM

You have whos phone number ??

I filled out the information for mail fraud..and shogun max said he will help me

-matt
Old 06-09-2004, 06:43 PM

96shogunmax
Old 06-09-2004, 06:45 PM

Yea he's PMing me with it, he told me, in like a week...

I want that other guys phone number...96MAXGLE

-matt
Old 06-11-2004, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by matty
Yea he's PMing me with it, he told me, in like a week...

I want that other guys phone number...96MAXGLE

-matt
this is getting good! sink your teeth into them.
Old 06-11-2004, 12:45 PM

Yea well I am waiting word back from both 96shogunmax and the post office fraud service...We will see
I am still out $525 and I dont think I trust 96shogun, or whoever he is, enough to send him another part worth $130 for me to get F'ed again by possibly the same person...I have a big decision to make

-matt
Old 06-12-2004, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by matty
Yea well I am waiting word back from both 96shogunmax and the post office fraud service...We will see
I am still out $525 and I dont think I trust 96shogun, or whoever he is, enough to send him another part worth $130 for me to get F'ed again by possibly the same person...I have a big decision to make

-matt
Please don't send more parts/money to this guy.... . Obviously it will lead to more headaches.. Goodluck.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:27 AM

Take him to Small Claims Court. Period.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:26 AM

Small claims court is kinda hard when its half way accross the country...Im in NJ and he's in Mississippi

96shogunmax Pmed me 3 weeks ago saying he would PM me in 2 weeks and give me the phone number where he can be reached, and well take care of this...its been 3 weeks and nothing...

I filled out the paper work for the fraud threw the post office but I havent heard back from them yet and I dont have a phone number to check on the progress
96shogun still wants me to send out my spair ECU, another $125 part, and he'll send me his modified ECU...Sounds fishy and since he hasent contacted me about it is another bad thing...hes been "working" thats why hes been busy...working all those hours, fork up my money then !!!

-matt
Old 06-19-2004, 06:59 PM

what if you went to ur local police station and asked them for some advice on what to do...or there is that other option that everyone seems to agree with is juss go down there and get what u want and if you cant do what u can to make u feel better...feel sorry for you man, stop relying on others and juss get *hit done how ever u can...:/
Old 06-21-2004, 08:01 AM
Pizda Boy

that's why i'd rather deal with locals
Old 06-26-2004, 08:30 PM

Matt,

Im sorry to hear about your situation. I would definitely not send him that ECU.

then i have to send him a stock ECU for him and hell send me the JWT....jeez...
What a douche-bag. He says that you have to send him an ECU for him to send the JWT??? Thats the biggest crock I've ever heard...If this guy is legit (99% sure that he isn't), he would of cleared up this whole mess 3 months ago. I would highly reconmend that you don't send him anything else and that you should talk to your local cops about the situation.

Good luck with everything and I hope you catch that bastard!!

Ben
Old 06-27-2004, 05:58 AM

Any updates on the progress?
You must be crazy if ur actually considering sending him ur ECU!!
Old 06-27-2004, 08:49 AM

Well 96shogunmax PM'ed me at the end of May saying he'll get back to me in 2 weeks with his phone number and we'll get this straightened out and not to flip out when he doesnt hit me back because hes working soo much..Well he hasnt PMed me at all...

I filled out the information for the fraud stuff at the post office and sent it in, but there is no phone \number to check status so Im still waiting on that....I wish 96shogunmax would just send me the money like he promised in the beginning and quick Dic*in around...Hes the one that told me to Buy this ECU from his couzin..Either send me an ECU that was promised or my money in fully...
I work for my money just like you....

-matt
Old 06-27-2004, 02:41 PM

The fact that he is across the country doesn't matter. He is still under US law. If the court call him to come in, he'll need to find a way. Either pay you the money he owes you or pay for a flight to NJ.

I know this because I was sueing someone in Chicago at one time. I'm in MA.
Old 06-27-2004, 04:41 PM

But I really dont know if thats this kids real adress, what the kids real name is, it was sent to and signed for by a different person

-matt
Old 07-06-2004, 01:12 PM

bump to the top...

-matt
Old 07-06-2004, 08:34 PM

Jesus christ man, you'll obviously won't get anything until you track him down with all the information, i.e. address, phone, workplace. One starting point is the address you sent your MO to. Call the authorities in that town to pinpoint the person living there now, or 4 months ago, and go from there. Another obvious step is to get the richard's address/phone from keith97gxe, he said he had it but wouldn't give it out since he thought at that time (2 months ago) that he wasn't really scamming. But go ahead and ask keith if he got his $400 back. Even if it's not the same person, you still have a reference point that with the use of authorities can lead you to the one who screwed you. Instead of hoping and relying upon postal inspectors, take the investigation in your own hands. It'll take a lot of efforts and many phone calls, unless your $500 are not worth the hassle.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:47 PM

The Postal Inspectors are doing a good job. Im not going to write exactly what is going on, but I can say that the "wheels are in motion". As for 96shogunmax PMing like he said he would in 2 weeks and straightening this entire thing out with the money, he never did and its been a month since he said that. I have no trust in him at all

-matt
Old 07-07-2004, 11:19 PM

keep us updated on this man...Ive been reading this thread since it began and I want to know how things turn out...definately don't send anything to any of those two idiots..if it's two different ppl anyway.

Hope everything works out man.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:03 PM

any news from the post office?

maybe u should contact the authorities, and try to get some more information about this guy....
i would suggest takin a road trip, but no one is sure of his address, so makin this a legal matter is probably ur best bet.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:42 PM

Its all in there hands now...Im waiting for word back

-matt
Old 07-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I'm sorry to hear what's happened to so many of you, but here are my thoughts (some may be more obvious than others):

I would think "John Richard" is the name he prefers to have the MO's sent to because it isn't his real name. Since you need ID to cash a MO, his real name probably is John Reichart & he's most likely unlisted since he's a scammer. I googled for some census information & found out that Senatobia only has a population of 6,000 people (smalllll town). Any of you people who got scammed have a legitimate claim & I would suggest you contact the this guy's local authorities (in Tate county) at:

Tate County Sheriff’s Office
1 Justice Dr, Senatobia, MS 38668
662-562-4434

Since he's receiving the money, his address (or someone close to him) is obviously that Thompson St. address. I'd trust the officials who preside over a small town to act a little quicker than feds. Plus they're closer & have access to more personal information than the internet provides. Good luck & keep us all updated!!!
Old 07-12-2004, 08:37 PM

thats why i never send money orders. Too much risk. CC is the best way to go. and youll always get your money back if something happens
Old 07-12-2004, 10:32 PM

bump, just my 2 cents.

A: people saying 'go to court' and get your money back. Our company got scammed of $3-4k by the guy from another state, and when we tried to go though court, it would have been much more hassle, more $$$ to be wasted, and the court would have to be in Plaintiffs state, not our state, so yea, i don't think using 'court' would actually get your money back.
B: Everyone says that they cant find this guys number, well, maybe you should call up his neighbours, talk to them, see if anyone under that name really lives there, and maybe they even know his number (who knows, maybe they'll be good citizens and help you out)
C: Longer you keep this up, less chance you'll get your money back, so don't 'hope' someone someday maybe will help you out, act
D: You can always call up their local police (or FBI) office, and say that this guy is terrorist who’s planning something bad, then officials will really bust his chops (meh, i plan to do this to someone on of these days, someone who might screw me over bad, real bad)
E: A man should have a gun in his car and shovel in his trunk o.O
F: Its summer, take 1 week off, go down there, have some good time, bust some chops, get your money back, and then come back
G: good luck getting your money back
Old 07-13-2004, 05:12 AM
Pizda Boy

for $550 i'd be there 2 months ago knocking at his door. . .even if it cost me more to get there, i'd teach him a lesson...
Old 07-13-2004, 06:03 AM

funny how these 2 guys know each other? and both got scammed? hmm

-rafal
Old 07-31-2004, 07:03 PM
Hooooooonda.....

WHat? The two guys that know eachother, cousins, were the scammers.
Old 07-31-2004, 07:08 PM

Well he IMed me on AIM sayin to send me my ECU and he'll send me the JWT Upgraded ECU...
the only way ill send this out is for money ($125 I spent on it) or if I recieve the JWT ECU first, test it, then send him my Stock 5spd ECU...
Im not going to get ripped off twice in one year

bullsh*t

-matt
Old 08-01-2004, 02:26 AM

He's got ***** to say that, I hope he gets what he deserves
Old 08-01-2004, 09:44 PM

I like how some people say "they seem like nice people/person" etc etc. they are 1 of manymanymany random people on the internet that you do not know at all and all the sudden they "seem nice"..makes no sense to put trust in someone like that :\.

like they say nice guys finish last and boy that statement is so true. you sent money and have every right to be the biggest pain in the *** in the world until you get what you payed for. being leanant, and easy going give people idea that they can take advantage of you...

good luck w/the whole ordeal.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:27 PM

UPDATE:::

The deadline for the paper work to go back to the Post Office Fraud Department was 8/14/04, 45 days after he had received the paper work from them to contact me with money or the product.

2 days before the deadline I got an I/M from Showmax04, 96shogunmax saying he wants to take care of this...first it was $50 send to me, then Ill send my stock ECU to him then Ill get the JWT....then it went to $75 cause $50 wasnt enough...well to me $75 wasnt enough because if he doesnt send me the JWT, then im fu**ed twice and only $75..I said either $125, to me, or $525 and well call this all quits...He said no way...well then he explained how his JWT set screw for the master connector on the ECU was borken inside the hole..

I then relized I dont want that trouble ECU cause nothing with hold the Wireing harness into the ECU...well half hour more of converstation I said the only way well beat the deadline is if you send out the money in full then ill send the paper work back saying I am satisfied...There Was NO time to be senging ECU's back and forth especially since his screw was broken inside..

He agreed to the $525 in full back to me over night express mail because He wanted NOTHING To do with the Fruad investigation dept...

To anyone Buying from anyone Online, get reciepts, get Signed recipts at the door, delivery confermation, anything that proves they signed it...the fruad office told me that is a definite...

Thank you everyone for all your help on this, without you guys I would have gave up and wouldnt had known that the Fraud Dept even existed..

I have all my money back from this deal 6 months later..I send the money out on Feb 18th...Today i recived the money and its Aug 18th...and I still dont know who ripped me off

-matt
Old 08-18-2004, 02:39 PM

Dude you have no idea how lucky you are to get your money back. Be more carefull from now on. Oh and nice work!
Old 08-19-2004, 08:10 PM

I think by filling out that information to the fraud department at the USPS, was a major thing...If I didnt get my money from the guy himself, the fraud guys do not mess around.

-matt
Old 08-20-2004, 02:39 AM

Thats good to hear that you finally got your money back. congrats
Old 08-20-2004, 05:24 PM

Whoever cashed an MO to a Reichart when it was made out Richard is completely at fault and if u didnt get your money back by now id tell you to go after whoever cashed it. USPS has a recovery policy that if you MO is ever lost/stolen (which being cashed under a different name qualifies) then its fully insured and your money shall be refunded. Live N learn
Old 08-20-2004, 07:05 PM

But I got my money back dude...Read a few posts up

-matt

Quick Reply: Ripped off...$525...MS Member - 96MaxGLE