Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Do Not Buy From Andysautosport.com!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 12:13 PM

Do Not Buy From Andysautosport.com!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM ANDYSAUTOSPORT.COM!!!

On June 6th I called up andysautosport.com to order 18" Multi-Piece, Graphite finish CR RacingHarts wrapped in Nitto 555's. I had my heart set on these wheels and when the order was completed I was told that I should have the wheels in about 2 weeks. I waited a month... nothing. So I called they told me it would be another 2 week RacingHart was having a problem. This same line was given to me for the next 4 months.

The begining of Nov. rolls around and still no wheels. So I call and ask for a refund. They say OK. Another 2 weeks go by and no credit on my credit card statement. I call up to see the status of this. They say they have no record of me asking for a refund. I say fine just put it through now for me. This is when I am told that there will be a 10% processing fee. Basically I am supposed to give $266.00 away and have no wheels.

I go off on the guy and say I'm getting my lawyers involved to see where it gets me. I call back 3 hrs later and ask to speak with the highest person incharge. This supervisor assures me that he will see to it that I have my wheels in 30-45 days (this is from Nov. 23rd) because he is the supervisor and he will go through a new distributor. Now I'm excited that I'm getting my wheels. He also told me to call back 2 weeks from Nov. 23rd to update me on the situation. I do this and leave messages on his voicemail. Of course he didn't call me back.

Another week goes by an my credit card statement comes in with a refund from them but of course not a full refund. They stole the $266 from me and didnt put the full refund on.

They took the intiative to cancel my order when the last I spoke with them they were getting me the wheels. Now as it stands I have to find a new set of wheels and they will put the $266 of my money towards another set of wheels.

I will be contacting the Attorney Generals Office even after I get another set of wheels, but I had my heart set on the beautiful RacingHarts, now the only way I can get new wheels is by going with something else.

Please be sure to pass this on to anyone and everyone. They are so stupid over there to realize that not refunding me $266 will cost them more in the long run since anyone who reads this will never buy from them in the future.

I already know that my friend with a G20 (who knows about my situation) saw on one of his forums someone suggesting to buy from andy's autosport he told them of my situation and guess who lost out on a sale that was probably well over $266. Nice marketing move Andy's. Smart.

-Steve
Old 12-30-2004, 10:06 PM

i may be a little slow on the uptake, but are we not supposed to buy from andysautosport.com?
Old 01-01-2005, 06:46 PM

if you need another reason to not buy from them, check out this thread:

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=364309
Old 04-15-2005, 11:27 AM

To update the situation,
They told me in December to check out Axis for my next set of wheels. So I told them I wanted the Milanos in January. They say that this model is on back order for 8 weeks so I'm say fine order them because I wouldn't be putting them on in dead of winter any way. So I call about 4 wks later to see whats going on... leave messages no one calls me back.

Several weeks later I get intouch and they say that they are still on back order. So I ask for every model of Axis that is on back order and decide to go with Axis Mods since those they can get. This is on a Friday and the guys say he will call me back. Never calls me back what a shock. I finally get a hold of him 5 days later and now they cannot get any Axis brand wheels either. Then the guy just cuts me off and sends me to someone elses voicemail.

To top it all off the image link to thier wheel catalog is a Racing Hart wheel next to and Axis wheel WTF is that!

I'm ready to hop on a plane to California and introduce all of them to my friend Louis (Full name Louisville Slugger). Also they advertise in Super Street and other big name mags. So i was thinking about calling up SS and asking when thier next ad goes in I want and Ad right next to it describing the service they give. I don't care if it cost $3000 I just want to hurt thier business.

Hopefully everyone else learns from me and does not buy from this awful establishment.

-Steve
Old 04-16-2005, 09:22 AM

i never deal with phone order companys always go to a local rim shop. it may cost more but in the long run it may pay off. like in this case. i wish you luck in your wheel search man sorry this happend to you.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:35 PM

bump..... just getting this back up there so it is seen again.

-Steve
Old 08-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

not to jack your thread...but i've been enjoying those 18" Racing Hart Type-CR graphite color w/polished lip multipiece rims on my 4th gen for 2 years now, even before they were out in the US. =) hehe
Old 09-17-2005, 10:04 PM

they also screwed with me...so far no refund...the order was canceled back in july and now there's still nothing..they keep promising me a refund but i find nothing in my bank account. its been over two months since i asked for my money back and I HAVE NOT RECIEVED A SINGLE PENNY IN RETURN....

geeze...carsponsorships.com gave me a refund before these mothers did.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:14 AM

Call the Better business bureau. Start a proper and formal complaint. This will leave a permanent mark on their customer service record.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:49 PM

but wont get our money back...**** these *******s still have my money.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:03 AM

I've owned quite a few cars that I have modified and been a part of quite a few enthusiast forums (like this one) and this seems to be the running theme with Andysautosport.com where ever I go.
Glad I've never purchased anything from them.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:02 PM

well...finally got my money back...like 3 months later.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:11 PM

i would contact the bbb
Old 11-01-2005, 05:29 PM

bump....just to inform those who may think of ordering from andysautosport.com.....that they suck hard.

-Steve
Old 11-01-2005, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by S Cranaw
bump....just to inform those who may think of ordering from andysautosport.com.....that they suck hard.

-Steve

Wow this whole deal just sucks... why not just dispute it on your CC and call it a day?

Did you ever end up getting rims?
Old 11-03-2005, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by upstatemax
Wow this whole deal just sucks... why not just dispute it on your CC and call it a day?

Did you ever end up getting rims?
With it being almost a year later it was tough to do anything with the credit card co. I did end up getting rims and they are nice, but nothing will ever compare to those RH CR black multi pieces I wanted. But unfortunately I am done working on my car for a long time to come. Need to start to save.

-Steve
Old 12-21-2006, 12:00 PM

Just wanted to bump this old post to warn everyone not to buy from andysautosport.com. Happy Holidays.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:56 PM
I R The Law

the whole entire org should just spam them with hella emails
Old 12-22-2006, 06:49 AM

I find this odd. When I had my Prelude I ordered a front bumper from them and they shipped it to Canada at a good price and very fast. The bumper was well packed and secured with no damage.

Mind you this was 4 years ago.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by TDotMax
I find this odd. When I had my Prelude I ordered a front bumper from them and they shipped it to Canada at a good price and very fast. The bumper was well packed and secured with no damage.

Mind you this was 4 years ago.
I guess you got lucky then. Granted you usually only hear something about a company when stuff goes wrong. but much like my case, all other experiences ive heard of have be not just bad, but horror stories.

Happy holidays all.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:11 PM
El Mas Noob Del Org.

Originally Posted by roofadoofalus
if you need another reason to not buy from them, check out this thread:

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=364309
I dont have to worry cause they sell nothing I would be remotely interested in....