Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

options auto salon

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

options auto salon

well this was my third transaction with them (the first two were awesome) but this one wasn't so great...i ordered some RAZO 9005's for my high beams over a month ago and received them and they didn't work (big surprise, because none of the other 5 other types of bulbs i've tried in the past have worked either..) so i called and asked if i could return them...so i shipped them back at my expense and hadn't heard from them since...so i decided to call them back tonight and they said that they've had them right there and there was nothing wrong with them...i asked if i could get store credit and he said that they didn't do reimbursements for electronics! so now i'm out $50 plus the cost to ship them back!! BULLCRAP! ugh....it's just my luck...

on a side note, have any of the 5.5 gens had any luck with AM high beams? i've tried every brand on the market and they all give the same results; OK color and they light up fine, but holy crap are they dim...i can't even tell when i switch them on! my foglights are brighter, seriously.....idk what's up...