Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

limsandy = Scammer

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 04:59 AM
brooklynK3Y

limsandy = BAD SELLER & SCAMMER

Supposedly he had 2k3 Headlights for sale, both driver and passenger. I sent him payment, he received on the 9th of December. Then here he goes with his bs

12-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Car: 2002 SE
Buyer/Seller Rating: (2)

Re: yo
Hey, I got your money order yesterday and I actually went to the post office today, but I forgot to take note of your address. I will come back tomorrow and ship out the headlights.

Sandy

Then I get another one stating

12-11-2006, 08:59 PM

Hey, I am so sorry to inform you that I have not sent the headlights yet. I forgot where I put the ballasts for the DDE angel eyes. I thought they were in the same box as the headlight housing. I will go to my storage to find them tomorrow. So sorry again for the delay.

Sandy

If he so called went to the post office and forgot my address, then how come he didnt say nothing about the Ballast? Hes a scammer, hasnt come on since the 13th of December. I dont mess with money. Just letting yall know hes a scammer, dont deal with him ever. As for me, i got a couple of red bandanas that would like to go up there. I will be soon

Old 12-19-2006, 09:04 AM

odd situation...any chance there is another side to the story?
Old 12-19-2006, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by brooklynK3Y
Supposedly he had 2k3 Headlights for sale, both driver and passenger. I sent him payment, he received on the 9th of December. Then here he goes with his bs

Hey, I got your money order yesterday and I actually went to the post office today, but I forgot to take note of your address. I will come back tomorrow and ship out the headlights.

Sandy

Then I get another one stating

12-11-2006, 08:59 PM

Hey, I am so sorry to inform you that I have not sent the headlights yet. I forgot where I put the ballasts for the DDE angel eyes. I thought they were in the same box as the headlight housing. I will go to my storage to find them tomorrow. So sorry again for the delay.

Sandy

If he so called went to the post office and forgot my address, then how come he didnt say nothing about the Ballast? Hes a scammer, hasnt come on since the 13th of December. I will be getting back my money because Me and a couple of friends are making a trip to his crib, I dont mess with money. Just letting yall know hes a scammer, dont deal with him ever. As for me, i got a couple of red bandanas that would like to go up there. I will be soon
first of all skippy, dont come on here trying to e-thug any body on this site.
next, i know limsandy personally and he is not a scammer, he is just VERY slow on responses. third, i dont know if you watch the news or maybe even the weather channel but HALF OF WASHINGTON STATE IS WITHOUT POWER!!! which may be whay he has not responded to you. we were hit with a bad storm on Thursday the 14th and his area may still be out. so sit back and relax for a bit and he will get back with you asap.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:03 PM
brooklynK3Y

LOL. IM not a e-thug, I dont play "thug" on internet or streets. Never did I say that, but dont get anything twisted. I will handle my business, you dont know me from a hole in a wall, i will do what i have to do to get my money. Thanks sir, come again.

Old 12-19-2006, 03:57 PM
SHIFT_In2D

One question is...You said you sent payment which he recieved on the 9th. Why is he trying to send you the headlights 4 days before he recieved the payment? It's date 12/5/06 - His reply "I got your money order yesterday" which was actually the 4th of December.

It hasn't been THAT long...wait it out before you give someone a bad name.

I've waited a month for my H&R springs to come in and yet I still got them. Same with my max.org stickers...all you have to do is be patient. If you've waited a month with no feedback from the other person AT ALL then okay you've got the right to complain. No need to threaten people.

Old 12-19-2006, 04:42 PM

LOL. IM not a e-thug, I dont play "thug" on internet or streets. Never did I say that, but dont get anything twisted. I will handle my business, you dont know me from a hole in a wall, i will do what i have to do to get my money. Thanks sir, come again.
Kids. point is, just relax and wait till next week.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm needing a caw

So you are going to spend close to $600-ish for RT plane tickets to Seattle to "handle your business"? That makes perfect sense.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:17 PM
brooklynK3Y

Nothing what he sent me makes sense. FIRST he went to the post office to SEND the stuff, BUT he forgets my address. Then The SECOND time he goes, he forgets ballast? UMMMMMM. Last time I checked, products that are being shipped had to be in a BOX to get shipped. So your telling me He just opened back up the box for NO REASON the second time and saw, OH i forgot Ballast. That shyt makes no sense at all.

Old 12-20-2006, 12:10 AM
Droppin logs

Best thread EVAR
Old 12-20-2006, 08:57 AM
I'm needing a caw

I b throwin' my E-gang signs yoz!
Old 12-20-2006, 09:39 AM
brooklynK3Y

Edit................

Old 12-20-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm needing a caw

1) I grew up around the city. Gangs arent' that big of a deal. You run when you see a gang of people also. ie.. from another gang. Touche'
2) You're clearly too stupid to know who that is in my avator.
3) Got pics of your ballin' fwd snow plowin' wagon suspension maxima? That bbk will tear your brakes two ways from tuesday. Sorry.

4) If you had an OUNCE of patience or logic, if the dude doesn't have any freakin' POWER, how is he going to CONTACT you?? Idiot.

Your own STATEMENTS didn't make any logical sense. Good one dude.

lol, your food Jeff. You run when you see a gang of people. GO back to grope'n your dog in your avatar. LMAOOO :roll:. BBK on a slow 3rd gen with 18 G35 rims, smh. Guys like you make a riced out civic look so much better.

Back on topic, Aint come here to see people type foolishness, just came to warn you limsandy is a scammer. that is all. I will update once something happens, either I get my money and/or product, or I go and get it myself.
So G35 18" rims are ricey eh? That's why you're trying to buy some?
http://forums.maxima.org/showpost.ph...93&postcount=4
Old 12-20-2006, 12:56 PM
brooklynK3Y

EDIT.....Dont Deal with limsandy. Bad business

Old 12-20-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm needing a caw

Yeah, you aren't rice at all. And it seems you're the one getting upset

Got a question, I was told the Generation II Altezza's arent street legal.. dis sounds but is it true?
Old 12-20-2006, 01:41 PM

Old 12-20-2006, 02:20 PM
I R The Law

lol this thread is hilarious, *throws up e-gang signs*
Old 12-20-2006, 02:37 PM
brooklynK3Y

Edit........

Old 12-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Need A Light?

Old 12-20-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm needing a caw

I have a great life thanks. At least I have enough life NOT to make up the cars and mods I have. LOL....

Damn, you have no life 2 jeff? Looked up old posts from me. lol :-).. awww, 38 yr old loser with no life. People like you make me smile knowing im only 19 doing better than you. =]
Old 12-20-2006, 02:41 PM
brooklynK3Y

Edit:.... Back To Topic . Limsandy = Scammer

Old 12-20-2006, 02:45 PM
I R The Law

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
I have a great life thanks. At least I have enough life NOT to make up the cars and mods I have. LOL....

Hey Jeff,

Did you know that I have 3 skylines? 1 Black, 1 Yellow and 1 Silver. 2 are heavily modded and 1 is completely stock. They are well maintained and have no miles since they have never been driven. Oh yeah, did i mention that they sit on my shelf next to me?
Old 12-20-2006, 02:51 PM
I'm needing a caw

It's okay, even if I DID still have my maxima and even if I DIDN'T already upgrade. (seeing that your blind a$$ can't read a sig), I STILL WOULDN'T MAKE UP THE **** I HAVE TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER.

Yall want some soda with that

Ok jeff, dont get mad now and pull out the im making up stuff story. Its ok. Maybe next year you'll finally get a new car. Maybe you'll be able to upgrade. Just Maybe
Old 12-20-2006, 02:52 PM
brooklynK3Y

Edit...........

Old 12-20-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm needing a caw

Dude. My skylines have 10 turbos and each have 20" bbk kits! Yo! back off!

Originally Posted by The Law

Hey Jeff,

Did you know that I have 3 skylines? 1 Black, 1 Yellow and 1 Silver. 2 are heavily modded and 1 is completely stock. They are well maintained and have no miles since they have never been driven. Oh yeah, did i mention that they sit on my shelf next to me?
Old 12-20-2006, 02:55 PM
I R The Law

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Dude. My skylines have 10 turbos and each have 20" bbk kits! Yo! back off!
Damn Jeff, You got me beat.....
Old 12-20-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm needing a caw

Oh you can read. Wonderful. Yeah, I enjoy my bandwagon RWD with it's forged aluminum suspension.

I was watching some old Westerns last night. I think they used your suspension for one of the horse driven wagons.

Yay his cheerleader is here. 2 white pieces of $hyts in one can :-).

EDIT: LOL, OH. I just took the time to read your garbage sig. Wow, a G35. Woo another dic rider on the bandwagon.. LOLLLLLLLLLLL, im done. Got my laugh. Yall can keep bumping my posts now, Not reading this no more.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:57 PM
I R The Law

Yay his cheerleader is here. 2 white pieces of $hyts in one can :-).

EDIT: LOL, OH. I just took the time to read your garbage sig. Wow, a G35. Woo another dic rider on the bandwagon.. LOLLLLLLLLLLL, im done. Got my laugh. Yall can keep bumping my posts now, Not reading this no more.
Don't make assumptions you dumbass. I ain't even white. Stupidity > j00 :
Old 12-20-2006, 04:10 PM
is invisible

As for me, i got a couple of red bandanas that would like to go up there. I will be soon
Do they look like these?

Could you send a couple up my way too?
Old 12-20-2006, 04:15 PM
is invisible

Edit......
Old 12-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Need A Light?

Originally Posted by The Law
Don't make assumptions you dumbass. I ain't even white. Stupidity > j00 :
Jeff isn't white either
Old 12-20-2006, 04:24 PM
I'm needing a caw

That's not the stupid part though. Even the guy in my avatar that he thought was me, isn't white. haha

Originally Posted by steven88
Jeff isn't white either
Old 12-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Fascinating thread...

It is rare you see this, seems appropriate.

What comes around goes around...

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=489509
Old 12-20-2006, 04:49 PM
brooklynK3Y

Pm him , we resolved it stupid. LOSER. Come again lol :-)

Old 12-20-2006, 05:03 PM
I R The Law

Pm him , we resolved it stupid. LOSER. Come again lol :-)
How long did it take you to resolve it? Cause it seems like your an idiot for jumping to conclusions on limsandy. I'm looking at that thread and it took you 2+ weeks to get everything in order, so before you start calling people idiots and scammers you should shut up and sit tight and wait it out before you starting bashing other memebers.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Droppin logs

Originally Posted by D-Bo
Best thread EVAR
Still...

Old 12-20-2006, 09:50 PM

Dear brooklynK3Y,

It has been brought to the attention of the other members of this board that you are a "Douche". In light of these events we are happy to inform you that no one here gives a good dusty *uck about anthing you have to say.

Furthermore, the constant use of slang and unprofessional tone also leads us to belive that you are inbred from your sister who you refer to as "Mom" and your uncle who you refer to as "Uncle Dad". also that you probaly still sit down to pee.

The claims you make about you being a "gansta" is all well and good, BUT BEING A CROSS DRESSING MIDGET WORKING THE CRUISE LINES FOR TRICKS HAS NO PLACE HERE!!! Please refrain from bringing us into your world.

In conclusion many of the members of this community will be chipping in to buy you a hot cup of STFU just in time for the holidays. If you have any replies to this letter please contact me at www.kissmyblackarse.com or you can call 1-866-***-tard. But please dont call after 9pm PST because thats when your mom likes to get her Donkey Punch treatment.

Signed

Big Nuts McGurrdy
Old 12-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Need A Light?

Originally Posted by Blackwind
Dear brooklynK3Y,

It has been brought to the attention of the other members of this board that you are a "Douche". In light of these events we are happy to inform you that no one here gives a good dusty *uck about anthing you have to say.

Furthermore, the constant use of slang and unprofessional tone also leads us to belive that you are inbred from your sister who you refer to as "Mom" and your uncle who you refer to as "Uncle Dad". also that you probaly still sit down to pee.

The claims you make about you being a "gansta" is all well and good, BUT BEING A CROSS DRESSING MIDGET WORKING THE CRUISE LINES FOR TRICKS HAS NO PLACE HERE!!! Please refrain from bringing us into your world.

In conclusion many of the members of this community will be chipping in to buy you a hot cup of STFU just in time for the holidays. If you have any replies to this letter please contact me at www.kissmyblackarse.com or you can call 1-866-***-tard. But please dont call after 9pm PST because thats when your mom likes to get her Donkey Punch treatment.

Signed

Big Nuts McGurrdy
Well said !!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:01 PM
I R The Law

Dear brooklynK3Y,

Signed

Big Nuts McGurrdy
Old 12-21-2006, 10:09 PM
Droppin logs

Dear brooklynK3Y,

Signed

Big Nuts McGurrdy
Best post EVAR in the best thread EVAR! Navfe you are truly a cunning linguist.

Here's my contribution to the drive for the OP:
Old 12-21-2006, 10:15 PM

its my standard customer service letter.

Quick Reply: limsandy = Scammer