Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

deoncollins69 has ripped me off!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Father of the 00 VI

deoncollins69 has ripped me off!

been over a month since i paid for a drivers side fender $130 .

Ive been very considerate of his excuses waited over 2 weeks the first time ,before i sent him a PM wondering the status. he has sent me PM's saying he doesnt have just the right amount of packing foam or that he has to dig out of the snow.

so its taken over a month to get packing foam and dig out . sorry but i got over 40 inches of snow in the last two weeks and have been sending stuff out and going to work just fine.

I started a dispute with paypal and he hasnt replied to ANY of my recent emails or PM's or paypal comments.

people do not buy from this guy
Old 03-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Blown

I had a similar experience with him, but he did come through in the end. Hopefully he will do the same for you.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Father of the 00 VI

sorry just relized i put this in the wrong forum could a mod please move this

thanks
Old 03-02-2007, 01:24 PM
I R The Law

I've dealt with him just fine. I ordered a rear view mirror and I got it just fine.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:55 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I bought a center console and e brake handle from him. I paid and he shipped it but I only got the console. I have been waiting for an ebrake handle since but nothing. He says he has to find one. I haven't heard from him in 3 weeks.
Old 03-03-2007, 08:18 AM

Join the club. I got ripped as well. I'm out $35 because of this charactor.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Maxima.org Insomniac

I was ripped off as well he didn't send parts to me either and has not responded to any of PMs. He still posts so hes around to see them but does not respond to any of them.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:50 AM
Maxima.org Insomniac

Originally Posted by The Law
I've dealt with him just fine. I ordered a rear view mirror and I got it just fine.
A wall clock can be broken but it's still right two times a day.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Father of the 00 VI

also heres some more of his fine integrity skills

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=476713
Old 03-03-2007, 06:02 PM

he still owes me a replacement fog for the one that broke in shipping, or some money back
Old 03-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Father of the 00 VI

got my fender seems paypal laid the boom down.

but i also paid for drivers and passenger plastic ,didnt get it.
but i guess lesson learned
Old 03-09-2007, 01:10 PM

That's odd. I too ordered parts from him and received them from him in a timely matter. Hopefully he will see this and resolve these open issues.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by AllMaxxedOut
That's odd. I too ordered parts from him and received them from him in a timely matter. Hopefully he will see this and resolve these open issues.
This has been here for a while. I think he would have said something by now. But of course after I say this he will chime in and say he never saw it.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:25 PM
4th gen <3

I actually had the same experience with him not being able to come up with correct packaging... but thats because he packaged it right. In the end he came through, and my fender was in excellent shape.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:16 AM

i ordered a shifter from him last week and got it on time.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:59 AM

There is definately a routine about the way this guy does things. He good to some, but totally screws over other people.

Threads like this with complaints are created and he disappears for a while like he is avoiding these complaints in hope it will blow over then suddenly reappears selling things like nothing ever happend.

His ignoring PM's is a good sign of his charactor. If your going be a seller communicate and take care of your buyers, not ignore them.

There are other sellers on this forum that do not do things like this to buyers. I honestly would look elsewhere before considering this guy. Take your chances.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:13 AM
GrandPa

You guys who were screwed by him should call your CC company or paypal to resolve this problem.

I don't know but if I sell something its already wraped to to go. How do you sell something that you don't have.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:12 PM

You guys should post his address, that's how they would do it on the russian maxima site. And then just hope that somebody lives in the same zip code.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:46 PM

Thanks for the heads up on this loser, added him to my little black book!
Old 04-07-2007, 05:58 PM

Same thing happened to me but he finally came to his senses...

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=476715
Old 04-09-2007, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by valz23
You guys should post his address, that's how they would do it on the russian maxima site. And then just hope that somebody lives in the same zip code.
kakoy ruski site??
Old 04-14-2007, 04:25 PM

He actually just PM'd me and said he got the handle and would ship it out this week.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Paradox Systems Vendor

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=519639

He's still selling stuff. I pointed him to this thread.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by TJ_Max
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=519639

He's still selling stuff. I pointed him to this thread.
Good Luck getting him in here. I think he puts anyone that complains about him on the ignore list.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:31 PM

I still have not gotten a set of vq30 heads. Caught him on another forum. He said he will send them. Still nothing.

Ferhan
Old 05-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Paradox Systems Vendor

What an a-hole.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Paradox Systems Vendor

Originally Posted by deoncollins69
Are you going to do something about my leather seats or not?
Burn it!!!

WTF............
Old 05-07-2007, 12:03 PM
deoncollins69

What an a-hole.
That package that got refused is going to make a great bon fire. Keep f*$king with me guys and I'm getting the police invlolved. And to that little **** in the Black 3rd gen Se, that threw eggs at my wifes car you better watch your back cuase I going to **** you up bad!!!

Old 05-07-2007, 12:17 PM
LeX
Nissan by Nature

That package that got refused is going to make a great bon fire. Keep f*$king with me guys and I'm getting the police invlolved. And to that little **** in the Black 3rd gen Se, that threw eggs at my wifes car you better watch your back cuase I going to **** you up bad!!!

dude you sound really responsible...... NOT.

count me out on ever purchasing anything from you
Old 05-07-2007, 12:22 PM
deoncollins69

Originally Posted by LeX
dude you sound really responsible...... NOT.

count me out on ever purchasing anything from you
Well here is what I just sent the moderator.

I am not putting up with this crap!! Don't like it Tuff!!

Well take a look at the thread I have people from your threads going after my wifes car while she was driving it. You allowed them to post that **** and then when I pm'd the admins about it you didn't do a damn thing about. So now they are throwing my personall info around like a rag doll. You allow the post then so be it. I know the guy that threw the **** at my wifes car, WITH MY Kids in the car. He is from the area and I will find out who he is and have him put in jail. I know he got all my info from org members. They wana pay vendetta's I'll have them put in jail!! That and anyone else that had anything to do with it. Keep allowing that kind of crap and you might as well pack up your website. Russian Mafia!! (see bad sellers area). Do what you feel is right and I am going to do the same on my end. I am not trying to be a hassle on this but these guys went to far.

Old 05-07-2007, 12:40 PM
LeX
Nissan by Nature

Well take a look at the thread I have people from your threads going after my wifes car while she was driving it. You allowed them to post that **** and then when I pm'd the admins about it you didn't do a damn thing about. So now they are throwing my personall info around like a rag doll. You allow the post then so be it. I know the guy that threw the **** at my wifes car, WITH MY Kids in the car. He is from the area and I will find out who he is and have him put in jail. I know he got all my info from org members. They wana pay vendetta's I'll have them put in jail!! That and anyone else that had anything to do with it. Keep allowing that kind of crap and you might as well pack up your website. Russian Mafia!! (see bad sellers area). Do what you feel is right and I am going to do the same on my end. I am not trying to be a hassle on this but these guys went to far.

nobody has the right to throw **** at your car (or put your kids' safety in question). Hopefully whoever it was gets punished in some respect for it.

What i am trying to say is that you have a significant number of people having a problem with you. On that information I would never purchase from you. It seems you have a lot of work to do if you want to sell on this board again, so fix things...
Old 05-07-2007, 12:47 PM

It's unfortunate that we have a-holes that would hurt your family to make a point. Seems to me you need to handle your business to clear everything up. All people don't have morals so don't expect it.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by deezo
It's unfortunate that we have a-holes that would hurt your family to make a point. Seems to me you need to handle your business to clear everything up. All people don't have morals so don't expect it.
That's basically what I told him in response to his PM, but he does need to call the cops on the morons who are throwing stuff at his car with his wife/kids in it...
Old 05-07-2007, 12:56 PM
I R The Law

Wow collins that sucks to have that bull**** happen to your family. Its one thing to do it to you but its another when they do it to your family. I have purchased a mirror from collins before and even tho it took a little longer but I still got it and was in good condition.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by valz23
Threatening folks isn't tolerated here, so please keep this comments to yourself or you will be banned....
Old 05-07-2007, 12:59 PM

You need to refund the guy the money for the rear seat then minus the shipping cost since he didn't give you the correct address.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:22 PM
deoncollins69

Originally Posted by The Law
Wow collins that sucks to have that bull**** happen to your family. Its one thing to do it to you but its another when they do it to your family. I have purchased a mirror from collins before and even tho it took a little longer but I still got it and was in good condition.
First off What a sig!!! Let me pick up my EYES!! Did you get that thing hooked up finally.

Old 05-07-2007, 01:27 PM
deoncollins69

Originally Posted by Cutler
You need to refund the guy the money for the rear seat then minus the shipping cost since he didn't give you the correct address.
Well I'm pretty much done!! I'm pissed and tired of the BS. I've had it!! You folks I've dealt with have my contact info, obveously, I hope you use it wisely.

Old 05-07-2007, 01:32 PM
I R The Law

First off What a sig!!! Let me pick up my EYES!! Did you get that thing hooked up finally.
LOL! I have yet to connect that yet. I've half a$$ed it and its still sitting in the box
Old 05-07-2007, 01:35 PM

Well I'm pretty much done!! I'm pissed and tired of the BS. I've had it!! You folks I've dealt with have my contact info, obveously, I hope you use it wisely.
Deon you are missing the point here. If there were transactions that didn't get completed you can't just say "I'm Done", otherwise you will find yourself getting sued in small claims court. I think those morons who were throwing stuff at your car are idiots but let the cops deal with them, in the meantime you need to take care of the paying customers for whom you didn't come through on(if there are any left), some are in this this thread(e.g. VQ30 heads you never sent).....

-Jason

Quick Reply: deoncollins69 has ripped me off!