Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Maximo-se

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 09:27 PM

Maximo-se

Maximo-se is the seller in this transaction and the item being sold is a 2003 grille painted black for 48 bucks. it's fourty eight bucks no big deal, but the fact that he is taking his bloody time handling this business is really irking me. i don't care if work takes you until 8-8, you get this taken care of, just like you should all transactions. i work long hours too bro, you're not the only one....anyways.
first off, let me say that he did not scam me, or at least i don't think he has the intentions to, but i do not have the money back yet. this is the f/s thread: http://forums.maxima.org/5th-generat...nt-grille.html

i pay for the part 6/26 the same day i get a pm back from him. this is copied and pasted:
Originally Posted by choiiiiiiiiiii
ill take the grill off your hands sir
if you want it, send payment to *****@yahoo.com.

I was thinking 30 + 18 shipping if thats ok. let me know!

Ill send the grille out to you before the end of the weekend.

John L.

so i pay and wait. i'm out of town for the week and don't get back till the third or fourth, i forget. i asked my neighbor to keep his eye out to pick up two packages that were coming, one from this guy and another from ID. i sent maximo a pm on the first if i could get a tracking number and get this response rather quickly:

hey man. here is the situation. I sold 4 things from my listing. I was only able to ship out the grounding kit and rad/oil cap two days ago. In regards to the grille and otto fstb, i think im stupid or something because I cant get them off my car. haha im serious.

I will work on it tonight. I will most likely ship your grill out in a day or two via fedex or ups. I promise.

to which i reply:

Re: grille
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximo-SE
Quote:
bro can i get a tracking #
hey man. here is the situation. I sold 4 things from my listing. I was only able to ship out the grounding kit and rad/oil cap two days ago. In regards to the grille and otto fstb, i think im stupid or something because I cant get them off my car. haha im serious.

I will work on it tonight. I will most likely ship your grill out in a day or two via fedex or ups. I promise.

John L.
keep me updated and let me know if you get it off tonight. thanks.
because by now i'm a little suspicious within reason.

then on the fourth if i ask if he got it off, because he gave no reply.

then this on the seventh:
ok boss, here's the deal. i've been waiting for a reply from you since the last message and i've heard nothing. come on now. this is not the way to run things.
hey, ive been at work till 8pm every night. I dont even have time to eat. sorry about the delay. out of the 4 items ive sold, ive only sent out two. im still trying to get the grille and fstb off my car as I cant do it myself because im mechanically impaired. worst case scenario, i will refund you the money. I dont want to keep your money since I dont want to start any trouble with people over a few dollars.

if i dont get the grille off and sent off to you by this week wednesday, Ill will refund you 100%. I hope that is a peace of mind for you. I wasnt trying to keep your money. I was just so busy, Im barely able to be online.

i reply: bro you've been leaving me in the dark, you make me and damerbillet worry and get suspicious. and you can't get the items off? bro, it's not hard. the fstb is three bolts, 14 mm if i'm not wrong..i took it on and off yesteryday twice while installing suspension.
and the grille is easy on a 2003. pop the hood look behind the grille for screws and unscrew them....
then i send him another message to send him links to remove the grille for 2k3 and how it's not difficult to remove a fstb.

i also get this on the seventh.
Quote:
ok boss, here's the deal. i've been waiting for a reply from you since the last message and i've heard nothing. come on now. this is not the way to run things.
also if you dont want to wait till wednesday and you want your money back. just let me know. ill send it right back and even leave you a good rep.

then on the eighth.
its not me not being able to take it off. I have free time on wednesday to take it off, thats why im asking you to give me till wednesday. Im not trying to be difficult but I just work way too much man....

tell dameter (anthony i believe) that one of the fstb'
s screws is threaded and its literally stuck. I managed to remove 4 of the six screws but the other two is just a b*tch.

let him know wednesday is where I will be able to get everything off and shipped.

if you are still sketch about it, ill refund you the money.

john
then i told him i'd wait til wed. an hour later after getting that message.

so on wednesday the ninth i send him a pm at two asking him to refund the money.

that's about all the pm's sent back and forth.. i can understand working alot to the point where you are sooo busy, but if you are selling stuff, i think it should be a priority to get that stuff taken care of and settled. i have not heard from him today at all so i don't know what the situation on the grille is. two weeks and nothing at my door..... just for future references: don't make promises you can't keep sir..this has not been a good transaction and so for future transactions, hopefully this won't be a problem for others as it has been for me and anthony...

Last edited by choiiiiiiiiiii; 07-11-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:53 PM

My 2 cents..

Hey, John. Just an advice. Get the stuff off your car before you post it for selling. That way this thing would be avoided.

PS. The refund is still in pending status...Is there something that needs to get cleared on your part?
Old 07-15-2008, 04:35 PM

still no refund...good lord how long does it take?
Old 07-15-2008, 07:07 PM

finally got it...