Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Do not buy from ser_altima

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 07:34 PM

Do not buy from ser_altima

Nick Schyker (ser_altima) has stolen 460us from me though a bogus turbo sale. I have pressed criminal charges for theft and fraud against him. To this date he continues to ignore me and my attempts at contact. I've agreed to attend court for a statement if need be, but I have to first provide as much identification info as possible. If anyone has had any contact with him please provide me with whatever information you can.

Thank you,

Scott
Old 05-23-2009, 08:40 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Anyone with any other updates? This guy was last on at 8:46pm tonight.

http://forums.maxima.org/buyer-selle...er_altima.html

http://forums.maxima.org/buyer-selle...-negative.html

http://forums.maxima.org/buyer-selle...er_altima.html

http://forums.maxima.org/supercharge...nsactions.html

Last edited by Puppetmaster; 05-23-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:01 PM

No update on my end....He ran away with $175 of my money and Im pretty much @ssed out at this point. He sends the occasional "Give me some time to collect money from a job," bull$... song and dance. He's a crook and deserves everything thats coming to him. Im contemplating looking him up via an internet search so I could call him personally and harass him! The guy is a total Douche!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Banned

Have no job, am trying to revert car back to stock.. I put kit up for sell and stated very clearly I will ship BEFORE even receiving payment at all. That is the only thing I can do. Buyer gets tracking confirmation from UPS, hell it can even be a Cash on Delivery whatever makes them feel better. I am trying guys.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:00 AM

Update for anyone interested/involved:

http://forums.maxima.org/forced-indu...some-deal.html

Also, unless you're directly involved in any outstanding transactions with ser_altima or would like to help facilitate a transaction, please refrain from posting in these threads. I understand the community aspect here, but I think we don't need more posts adding fuel to the fire or the obligatory "That sucks, hope you get your money back", etc, etc.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:58 PM

I hate to bump this up, but has anyone heard from Nick? I contacted him and he said he sold the kit, but when I asked him when I would be receiving my money he stopped returning my emails. Just wanted to know if anyone here has received anything.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:43 PM

same here....He hasnt resonded to my emails/p.m's either
Old 08-27-2009, 08:19 AM

if yall used a CC just contact the CC company and tell them you never received the goods, they will work to get your money back
Old 08-27-2009, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
if yall used a CC just contact the CC company and tell them you never received the goods, they will work to get your money back
My problem is my own fault so its a little more difficult. I sold him the turbo kit over a year ago. Originally it was to not come with intercooler piping, but at the last minute he asked if I would ship it and he would send me the money for the kit and then an additional $500 for the piping later. At the time I really needed the money so I took a chance. The was last summer. I do not care so much about my own money because I did something stupid, but I wanted others to know that he sold the kit and should be giving people there money back.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:29 AM
'Trynna' is not a word

I am sorry to say but I doubt any of you are ever going to see a dime from this guy. I sent him a PM a few days ago telling him to explain what is going on and he ignored me as well. Unless any of you trying to get money back want to wait a little longer, he is going to be removed from this site. PM me if you have any objections or need to contact him.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by mtrai760
I am sorry to say but I doubt any of you are ever going to see a dime from this guy. I sent him a PM a few days ago telling him to explain what is going on and he ignored me as well. Unless any of you trying to get money back want to wait a little longer, he is going to be removed from this site. PM me if you have any objections or need to contact him.
I have his email address. I do not mind you removing him. I agree that him sending money is not going to happen.