Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Does anyone know d1max2nv?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Does anyone know d1max2nv?

The reason I'm asking is because I bought his supercharger from him and sent him the money on 5/13. He said it was boxed and ready to ship. I called him after the 1st week to see if he had me a tracking number.He said I should receive it any day and that he would call me back with a tracking number.After waiting 2 weeks( without a return call with the tracking number) just in case something might have happened in shipping I called him again and no responce. Does anyone know him or talk to him? I'm gonna have to file a dispute with paypal pretty soon but I would rather have the supercharger.If someone knows him please drop him a line about this. The lack of communication these last 3 1/2 weeks is getting tiresome. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:08 PM

File a claim through paypal before you lose your money. and if he is legit and he comes through then he will get his money from you. I think thats the safest option, if nobody responds on here soon.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:48 PM

yep paypal claim it, IIRC its 30 days you have to make a claim so youve got 5 days to do it
Old 06-08-2010, 08:52 AM

^Yep. Claim it. You don't want regret not doing so down the road..
Old 06-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Unfortunately I'm going to have to. I've done everything short of calling his parents which I'm not going to do since this is between him an me.This suck because I could have just bought Brandon's 95stillenmax's charger when I bought his tranny.Now I'll have my money tied up for a while when there are at least 2 superchargers for sale on the org. .Not saying the guy is not honest but I don't think he was as ready to sale as he claimed.Now he is about to screw up his credit or whom ever I sent the money .