Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Teaner's Feedback thread - All Opinions Welcome - GOOD OR BAD

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 10:08 PM
2003 Nisan Maxima

Teaner's Feedback thread - All Opinions Welcome - GOOD OR BAD

Org,

I have created this thread to basically question who I am as a seller. Recently, I have been nailed with my first negative feedback on the org. I know what you're thinking, big deal its not the end of the world. And it's not.

This thread is merely to generate opinions from others, as to what I can do to better myself as a person and as a future business owner. A lot of respect is loss when dealing with any online business. But if handled properly, improvements can be made in a positive manner.

As stated above, a few days ago I received my first negative itrader rating. Basically, it came down to an org member not allowing me ample time to solve the issues at hand. Both parties were at fault for various reasons. The transaction was stretched out over a few months, so I should have had a quicker response and taken actions to solve the issue with diligence. The issue at hand is still trying to be worked out. (Out of respect and privacy I will not release any org member names )

Another episode came into play over the last few days of yet another org member that I accidentally sent the wrong parts too. I will not get into the details of this dilemma because it is irrelevant to the point I am trying to make. Long story short, I misinterpreted his thread and pm's and sent him the wrong parts. I issued the member a refund and docked him a few dollars for shipping.

By all means, I am not perfect. We all make mistakes and we are all human. Being civil and communicating has been my motto from day one.

I don't consider myself to be dishonest, nor a theif trying to rip people off. I would love to hear from members who have dealt with me, whether online or locally. Good and bad inputs are welcome. Please don't hold back, as this thread is meant for everyone's opinions. Just like a@@holes, we all have one.

Last edited by Teaner; 11-11-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Got Retrofit?

I personally think you're a great seller. I've bought things from you a few times and you've always given me exactly what I needed for a good price.

My only complaint is that you can be slow to respond sometimes, but that's completely understandable. I'm sure you're a busy man and can't always respond right away.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:01 PM

I asked you for a pair of 5.5 housings.

You didn't have them right away for you to ship to me the same day for next to nothing.

You are a terrible seller

Just kidding.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:35 AM

I left the appropriate neg feedback. Feel free to post the WHOLE reason I wrote. If you want to be a business owner, calling someone a noob is not the way to go. I maybe new to the max forums, but have been in the Nissan game over 10yrs, mostly sr20's. Remember, your rep is everything on these forums, here and elsewhere if you venture into other areas.......You gave me neg feedback, because I paid you promptly, or because you sent me the wrong parts, won't send me the correct parts and you did NOT FULLY refund me?? I did my part and sent my request for parts and the cash..... You failed on your part AND you give ME neg feedback.....go figure...

Last edited by b13ownr2; 11-12-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

He went negative on me too

You asked for feedback. Allow me to expand on my negative review. I paid Teaner what he wanted (and I even paid the PayPal fee), he sent the order after a few weeks, a trim part was wrong, I let him know, he promised to work it out with me, I sent him a ton of pictures and measurements, he spaced on it for weeks, i had to chase him, then re-educate him on the entire issue, then he started to insult me, says I'm immature and I'M THE ONE with the problem, (wait a minute - I'm the customer with who paid for a part that he fabricated wrong!), a flame war ensued, I left negative feedback and now I have negative feedback on me from him. He also conveniently kept my money for the wrong part. I sent a final flame with a 'goodbye", considering myself ripped off after some four months of "working with him". I have traded on ebay for 12 years with no problems and have a 400+ 100% positive feedback rating. I think Teaner *could* provide great service - he knows his stuff (but not trim, apparently) but he treats his business like it is a part time hobby and it shows. Some people seem to be OK with that, but I won't stand for crappy treatment and someone who seems to stall and ignore hoping the "problem" will go away. Communication from him was very poor and I wound up getting insulted by someone I had paid more than $100 to. So I was surprised to see this post and appreciate the opportunity to provide additional public information on our dispute.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:09 AM
2003 Nisan Maxima

Originally Posted by b13ownr2
I left the appropriate neg feedback. Feel free to post the WHOLE reason I wrote. If you want to be a business owner, calling someone a noob is not the way to go. I maybe new to the max forums, but have been in the Nissan game over 10yrs, mostly sr20's. Remember, your rep is everything on these forums, here and elsewhere if you venture into other areas.......You gave me neg feedback, because I paid you promptly, or because you sent me the wrong parts, won't send me the correct parts and you did NOT FULLY refund me?? I did my part and sent my request for parts and the cash..... You failed on your part AND you give ME neg feedback.....go figure...
This forum goes two ways sir. If you can dish out, I should hope you would be able to handle the negative feedback as well. As a seller, I have every right to inform the org of our transaction and how our experience went. Which to say the least, has to be the worse transaction I have ever had. Since I docked you $5 for shipping and it was fully my fault for sending you the wrong part, the only right thing to do here is to reimburse you of the $5. I made a mistake in sending you the wrong parts. Everyone is human and makes errors. Case closed, there is nothing more to say here.

Originally Posted by chiente
You asked for feedback. Allow me to expand on my negative review. I paid Teaner what he wanted (and I even paid the PayPal fee), he sent the order after a few weeks, a trim part was wrong, I let him know, he promised to work it out with me, I sent him a ton of pictures and measurements, he spaced on it for weeks, i had to chase him, then re-educate him on the entire issue, then he started to insult me, says I'm immature and I'M THE ONE with the problem, (wait a minute - I'm the customer with who paid for a part that he fabricated wrong!), a flame war ensued, I left negative feedback and now I have negative feedback on me from him. He also conveniently kept my money for the wrong part. I sent a final flame with a 'goodbye", considering myself ripped off after some four months of "working with him". I have traded on ebay for 12 years with no problems and have a 400+ 100% positive feedback rating. I think Teaner *could* provide great service - he knows his stuff (but not trim, apparently) but he treats his business like it is a part time hobby and it shows. Some people seem to be OK with that, but I won't stand for crappy treatment and someone who seems to stall and ignore hoping the "problem" will go away. Communication from him was very poor and I wound up getting insulted by someone I had paid more than $100 to. So I was surprised to see this post and appreciate the opportunity to provide additional public information on our dispute.
I was hoping you would step in here. I do regret my comments that were made to you but all repsect for our transaction was lost.

Lets take a step back to October. You say I delayed you four months in responding to you.

Our original transaction took place on September 8th. I had the parts painted for you and told you through pm's that wouldn't be able to go out till Sept. 13th. Which they did.

You informed me about the door molding's (which seems to be a whole seperate issue) around October 1st. There was a delay with my response.

WE exchanged a few emails on October 12th..
Originally Posted by Teaner
you need to call me asap to get this straightened out. the parts were painted the exact color code you had pulled off of your car.
On November 1st (almost a month later you finally contacted me back and wrote:
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I was travelling and unable to get the exact measurements.

There are two pieces needed:

#1 - Is a continuous piece, consisting of a 1 inch "tab" followed by 40 1/2" of trim material followed by 1/4 inch of the "tab".

#2 - Is a continuous piece, consisting of 2 1/4" inch of tab followed by 23 inches of trim material followed by a 1 inch tab.

Previous emails have the trim pictures.

Please let me know how you want to handle this.

It's just two pieces of trim, but I'd like to get what I paid for or get a refund.

Thank you.

Kevin

PS I changed out the driver's side mirror and the Bose stereo you provided and both worked out very well.
I was in the process of starting a new job so about the middle of October to November was crazy busy for me. That doesn't justify anything here. But You say I took four months to get back to you. That is a little far stretched don't you think? It did take you almost a month to return the correct measurements on the door molding's.

I had all intentions in getting everything worked out with the parts. But you continually said, "that you were done, I give up", which didn't help matters at all.

We have one of two options here to get this worked out.
1. We work as adults on getting the right door molding's to you.
2. I issue a partial refund on the parts you didn't receive.

If you're willing to move forward with this please pm me or send me an email.

Last edited by Teaner; 11-16-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:07 PM

Teaner is a good guy. I haven't had any problems with him or his parts.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:

This forum goes two ways sir. If you can dish out, I should hope you would be able to handle the negative feedback as well. As a seller, I have every right to inform the org of our transaction and how our experience went. Which to say the least, has to be the worse transaction I have ever had. Since I docked you $5 for shipping and it was fully my fault for sending you the wrong part, the only right thing to do here is to reimburse you of the $5. I made a mistake in sending you the wrong parts. Everyone is human and makes errors. Case closed, there is nothing more to say here.

I can handle the neg feedback
, make your case for it. I made mine, Failure to pay attention. I held up my end of the sale, did you?? And you only left neg feedback for me AFTER I posted it for you, Sounds like a case of sour grapes on your end..... You only do the "right thing" after it gets pointed out to you. I guess it was the worst transaction ever cause this was your biggest screwup ever, and its been pointed out to you.....

Last edited by b13ownr2; 11-16-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:14 AM
2003 Nisan Maxima

Quote: I can handle the neg feedback, make your case for it. I made mine, Failure to pay attention. I held up my end of the sale, did you?? And you only left neg feedback for me AFTER I posted it for you, Sounds like a case of sour grapes on your end..... You only do the "right thing" after it gets pointed out to you. I guess it was the worst transaction ever cause this was your biggest screwup ever, and its been pointed out to you.....
Actually, my biggest screw up was that fat chick I took home last week.

The right thing to do was giving you a refund, which I did. Move on, Sir. You've posted your story and rants. I admitted my errors, what more do you want?
Old 11-17-2010, 06:10 PM

I'd really want to know the reason for the neg feedback....And why "it was the worst transaction ever" ..... I believe I have asked this several times. Trying to find out so as not to repeat.....
Old 11-17-2010, 06:19 PM
2003 Nisan Maxima

Originally Posted by ampire
Teaner is a good guy. I haven't had any problems with him or his parts.
thanks buddy!

Good luck on that 3.5 swap. I want to see that beast when you get it hooked up.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Demodded and Forgotten

I think I bought something from you one time or another.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:23 PM

just got my mirrors. other then using that stupid money order everything went fine. already on the car, so glad to get rid of my old ones.

thanx teaner
Old 11-20-2010, 05:18 AM

I'd really want to know the reason for the neg feedback....And why "it was the worst transaction ever" ..... I believe I have asked this several times. Trying to find out so as not to repeat.....
I guess since you won't post a reason for giving me the neg feedback, it was because I gave it to you, aka sour grapes. I gave you time as per pm's to make things right before I did post it. But what really irritated me was you said one thing over the phone, and didn't stick to it. Shame really. But someone else on the forums came thru for me
Old 11-29-2010, 11:45 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Refund?

Teaner,

I sent you a PM about the refund a week ago.

Still waiting.

Last edited by chiente; 12-20-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:58 AM
2003 Nisan Maxima

I have not received any pm's or emails. You keep leaving me messages on my profile, which isn't the correct way to go about this. email me at teaner400w@msn.com so we can work out a fair refund.

This goes to show you how long it takes you to get back to me, and to say I strung you along for FOUR MONTHS.

Email me PLEASE, so I can get you taken care of.

Last edited by Teaner; 11-29-2010 at 01:13 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:07 PM

i have done a few transactions with teaner, at first prices *might* seem a lil high but they're not and the more you buy, the better deal you get, ive had NO problems with him yet, and plan to buy from again when he has what i need

--teaner will do what he has to do to get you a good deal and help you out as long as he doesnt screw himself over, overall great seller! thanks teaner!
Old 11-29-2010, 01:15 PM
2003 Nisan Maxima

^thx Tim....still working on getting that engine out and getting you those rear headers.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:21 PM

As a further note for John (Teaner) Best Seller ever. Works every issue with parts being damage etc. One of the most trustworthy honest sellers on the org.

John does take a little longer to ship sometimes but things happen when your grown up and have obligations.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:37 PM
2003 Nisan Maxima

Originally Posted by hornepirate
As a further note for John (Teaner) Best Seller ever. Works every issue with parts being damage etc. One of the most trustworthy honest sellers on the org.

John does take a little longer to ship sometimes but things happen when your grown up and have obligations.
Thx R-Horne! It's good to know some members back me up.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:38 PM

dealt with T few times, from a point of business man to business man, fair transactions every time,
Old 12-11-2010, 10:44 PM
2003 Nisan Maxima

THX TOUGH GUY! DITTO!

Last edited by Teaner; 12-13-2010 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:03 PM

love how theres a serious thread and a spammer just crawls on in
Old 12-12-2010, 05:47 AM
2003 Nisan Maxima

to bad the admin stepped in.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:50 AM

Would like a response to m PM...yes/no/maybe?
Old 12-13-2010, 01:01 PM
2003 Nisan Maxima

None available at this time.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:28 PM

ive dealt with john on countless items and ive done some of the work to get you guys the parts you ask for and each time for the most part was done as quick as possible going by the parts that are requested and already paid for first. even when i had a problem with one of the parts i bought off of john he tried his best to help resolve the problem and in the end everything was perfectly fine. very honest and always willing to work with anyone just as long as he doesnt set himself back.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

What could be the excuse now?

Dude, I did just what you asked me to: sent an email to your msn.com address. That was on Dec. 3rd. Sent another email yesterday. Still nothing from you.

I bought the trim pieces from another guy on here, he sent me exactly what I needed, I installed it on Dec. 12th. That all happened while I was waiting for your email response about something that now happened over the summer.

Don't give excuses again. Come on man, you suck at customer service. Again, buyer beware... when something goes wrong, TEANER does not resolve it. Why do I have to continue to being up the refund? Just freakin' send it via PayPal.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Another week goes by

...and still no refund from Teaner.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:08 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Never heard from Teaner about refund - I've been ripped off

Buyer beware!
Old 02-20-2011, 09:02 PM

Buyer beware!

have you been refunded yet?
Old 02-21-2011, 05:55 AM
2003 Nisan Maxima

Originally Posted by maxfever1987
have you been refunded yet?
you want to refund him for me?

Buyer beware!
i have sent u a pm with my proposal.

Last edited by Teaner; 02-21-2011 at 05:58 AM.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:19 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by hornepirate

thats true he does communication is the key and people make mistakes
Old 02-21-2011, 07:43 AM

[quote=Teaner;7941372]you want to refund him for me?

hahahahaha i have customers who owe me money for parts they bought 6 months ago lool
Old 02-21-2011, 08:27 AM
2003 Nisan Maxima

Originally Posted by datboy561
thats true he does communication is the key and people make mistakes
thank you sir.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:41 AM

Paid you on Feb 14, still waiting for package or tracking #. I also sent you a PM that hasn't been answered and posted on your for sale thread without a reply. Hoping to get a response soon.

UPDATE - Got the parts yesterday (March 7) after he got back to me. Will say that I thought the HID lights were complete, but they are just low beams. Otherwise, package was packed nicely and sent Priority.

Last edited by 94CobraR; 03-08-2011 at 10:56 AM.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:53 AM

Takes a little long to ship things but he does mention this in his F/S thread. But I got all my parts that I ordered and he packaged them very good.. Thanks for the parts John.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:29 AM

I paid him about 4 weeks ago, still havent recieved the item, he asked me to send him my email last week so he can issue a refund but still there is no response! whats going on JOHN
Old 05-10-2011, 01:07 PM
2003 Nisan Maxima

SIR, I SENT YOU THE REFUND YESTERDAY. CHECK YOUR PAYPAL PLEASE.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Teaner
SIR, I SENT YOU THE REFUND YESTERDAY. CHECK YOUR PAYPAL PLEASE.
Hey John, I still havent recieved anything, my paypal addy is neptuneorbit@gmail.com

are you sure you sent the refund to the correct address?

Quick Reply: Teaner's Feedback thread - All Opinions Welcome - GOOD OR BAD