Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

DO NOT BUY FROM (fignewtin88)

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 03:48 PM

DO NOT BUY FROM (fignewtin88)

ok so i dont like to talk crap about no one or interfair with anything but now im just pissed off. I bought a key fob from fignewtin88 on 1-24-12
for $25. Today is 2-13-12 and i still did not get **** from him. i sent him too many pm's and even made a comment about not getting my item 2weeks later on his fs thread. He claims he shipped it shortly after me paypaling him the money on the 24 of last money but yet i still cant get my item.

He's trying to make it seems like he send it to me and i never got it for whatever reason to this day. Last time i check it does not take 20 days
to get something from PA to ny so thats just bs. now he wants to talk about ppl want more than what they paid for so no shipping or whatever on his fs thread , i just want my ****ing money back thats it. now im going through paypal to see if they can help me out smfh.

im sure he's going to respond with whatever he's going to say but like i said i just want my $25 back . ive been very cool about this but now its getting out of hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fignewtin88
sorry havent been on in a while yeah i told you if you didnt get it i would give your money back ,no problem ill just send it back thru paypal if you ever do get the keyfob just send it back ..

will do, waiting on paypal.

bull****
Old 02-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Got Retrofit?

You're not the only one. My buddy hornepirate is also going through the same ordeal
Old 02-13-2012, 04:54 PM

you know im not the type to put ppl on blast but wrong is wrong unless you can prove your right. i gave my money and just wanted what i paid for and nothing else. and even if he dont have the $25 to give me at least keep me up to date and lett me know when ill get it
Old 02-14-2012, 12:22 PM

I was hoping not to see his name on here... I also payed for a key fob, and he won't respond to my PM's either. Paypal says you can dispute payments up to 45 days, so I might end up doing that... what a d!ck.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:24 PM

I hate to say this guys, but Im pretty sure you should contact paypal about being scammed.

^^^^^^All of this is why I will not send any money to noobs (sub 500 posts)
Old 02-14-2012, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by RowlTyde205
I was hoping not to see his name on here... I also payed for a key fob, and he won't respond to my PM's either. Paypal says you can dispute payments up to 45 days, so I might end up doing that... what a d!ck.
No need to call someone a dic$. Follow forum rules before your dumbas$ gets banned. Not everyone has time to respond to pms and what not. Relax and take head out of your a$$
Old 02-15-2012, 02:49 AM

What you just said was so eye-opening. I will promptly change the error of my ways because of you.

This has nothing to do with you, plus you don't know the situation. So I suggest you chastise someone else that hasn't waited as long as I did for something I never got. Seriously, what is up with people scouting for shouting matches on here? YOU need to chill out sir.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
I hate to say this guys, but Im pretty sure you should contact paypal about being scammed.

^^^^^^All of this is why I will not send any money to noobs (sub 500 posts)
i agree...except i just dont like sending money orders unless i know the person, dont matter how many post they have

file a dispute and get your money back
Old 02-15-2012, 05:18 AM

Im still waiting for a maf i bought. Paid on jan 20....
Old 02-15-2012, 05:21 AM

45 days people
Old 02-15-2012, 07:24 AM

Dude posted this in his forsale thread, the thread was immediately locked

Originally Posted by fignewtin88
...not a scammer and yes ppl have not received items idk why I sent them and have receipts ..every single who purchased items ...I have informed them of this and am more than willing to refund money ..and for reasons like this I will not be shipping anything out anymore all parts that are for sale I really don't need anymore and don't need cash just thought maybe ppl on here might be interested that being said if you want it come get it if not it will be thrown out or put on my girls maxima ...also tigersharkdude how can you tell ppl to beaware of me lol you don't know me nor did you ever pm me or talk to me or show interest in anything I have ...everyone who sent me money has my number ...call me o and if anyone else has questions coment or wants to clear anything else up call me or text me 215 715 1690 thanks
The thread
http://forums.maxima.org/4th-generat...n-stuff-2.html
Old 02-15-2012, 08:28 AM
Got Retrofit?

Originally Posted by phatboislim
45 days people
Yeah homies, file ASAP. Don't let the 45 days go by without filing a claim no matter what the scammer says.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:59 PM

Yes, file a dispute!!! They should issue you a temp credit while they investigate. They will attempt to contact the seller and if he does not respond or does not have proof that you HAVE the item, not just that he sent it, then you will win the dispute and keep your money. Also, Im not sure but I think there is some kind of a fee/fine to the seller for losing a dispute as well. Anyway...FILE. I've had to do this a few times with companies over my life. Lots of thieves out there!!! Beware and protect yourself! Using paypal you can get your money back. NEVER send CASH or CHECKS!! Credit card only...you are protected that way!!
Old 02-15-2012, 01:40 PM

^^This man speaks the truf

I've had to do it before a few times, also learned the hard way to never send a paypal gift. A few bucks is a helluva lot better than losing $900
Old 02-15-2012, 02:42 PM

He had a pretty valid excuse when I talked to him today... so I retract my first post... but NOT my second one haha.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by RowlTyde205
He had a pretty valid excuse when I talked to him today... so I retract my first post... but NOT my second one haha.
excuse....... Dude, there are 3 people all saying that they havent got their sh*t..........

Excuses, how a scammer screws you over and cons you in to waiting 45 days and being SOL with paypal.

Last edited by tigersharkdude; 02-15-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by ranmas2004
Yes, file a dispute!!! They should issue you a temp credit while they investigate. They will attempt to contact the seller and if he does not respond or does not have proof that you HAVE the item, not just that he sent it, then you will win the dispute and keep your money. Also, Im not sure but I think there is some kind of a fee/fine to the seller for losing a dispute as well. Anyway...FILE. I've had to do this a few times with companies over my life. Lots of thieves out there!!! Beware and protect yourself! Using paypal you can get your money back. NEVER send CASH or CHECKS!! Credit card only...you are protected that way!!
Dude posted this in his forsale thread, the thread was immediately locked

The thread
http://forums.maxima.org/4th-generat...n-stuff-2.html
i dont get it, this guy talk's like he's more than willing to give us our money back and yet were asking back for it and still cant get it back yet.
Im going through paypal with him and i still cant get it, so i dont no what im missing. 2. he said we was informed about reciet and whateva, when i ask him he said he didnt bother get a tracking number and just sent it regular mail never said anything about reciets. and 3. i never even knew u had a number till now that you posted it, so why come on here and lie and make yourself seem innocent like you really did send it. even if i do give you the doubt of sending it cause **** happens with mail sometimes but come on its 3 ppl who never got it so maybe we all just got bad luck i guess. like i dont see how your more than willing to give me my money back if im i asked back for it since last week and still cant get it
Old 02-15-2012, 08:22 PM
Got Retrofit?

Originally Posted by Reminisce
i dont get it, this guy talk's like he's more than willing to give us our money back and yet were asking back for it and still cant get it back yet. Im going through paypal with him and i still cant get it, so i dont no what im missing. 2. he said we was informed about reciet and whateva, when i ask him he said he didnt bother get a tracking number and just sent it regular mail never said anything about reciets. and 3. i never even knew u had a number till now that you posted it, so why come on here and lie and make yourself seem innocent like you really did send it. even if i do give you the doubt of sending it cause **** happens with mail sometimes but come on its 3 ppl who never got it so maybe we all just got bad luck i guess. like i dont see how your more than willing to give me my money back if im i asked back for it since last week and still cant get it
Just file a claim before its too late.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisMan287
Just file a claim before its too late.
did that 3days ago as stated in the first post so now im waiting
Old 02-16-2012, 07:09 AM
Got Retrofit?

did that 3days ago as stated in the first post so now im waiting
If he still won't give you your money back, PayPal will take care of it.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:43 AM

well finally i got my key fob 3 days after filing a claim through paypal. i tested it, it works. Well i'm a unsatisfied buyer but i'll know better next time as far as sending money instead of using a credit card. Good luck to the other two members and thank you sir for finally sending my item.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:10 AM

well finally i got my key fob 3 days after filing a claim through paypal. i tested it, it works. Well i'm a unsatisfied buyer but i'll know better next time as far as sending money instead of using a credit card. Good luck to the other two members and thank you sir for finally sending my item.
do you still have the package it came in? Care to give us the "date shipped" code/stamp from it?
Old 02-17-2012, 07:18 AM

do you still have the package it came in? Care to give us the "date shipped" code/stamp from it?
QFT

Chances are once he realized he got a bit of pushback he finally was like oh crap i better ship this.

It takes about 3 to 4 days to ship something from my place in Seattle to my friend in Florida...using regular USPS.

UPS Ground is typically 4 bus. days.

edit: re-reading OP, transit time from PA to NY takes about 1 or 2 business days AT MOST. The only way it takes longer than that is if it's hand-delivered by a dude who walks the whole way.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Amerikaner83
QFT

Chances are once he realized he got a bit of pushback he finally was like oh crap i better ship this.

It takes about 3 to 4 days to ship something from my place in Seattle to my friend in Florida...using regular USPS.

UPS Ground is typically 4 bus. days.

edit: re-reading OP, transit time from PA to NY takes about 1 or 2 business days AT MOST. The only way it takes longer than that is if it's hand-delivered by a dude who walks the whole way.
^^This. You got your **** 3 days after filing the claim? Yeah, he sent it when he realized paypal would be taking some money soon.

I will ask Horne if he has filed a claim and if so has a received his stuff

Last edited by tigersharkdude; 02-18-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:06 PM

Just sent a complaint through the resolution center on Paypal... I understand that things happen, but is a bit ridiculous.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:32 PM

well as far as the date its 2-08-12 on the stamp. code? if you mean zip code 19115
Old 02-17-2012, 09:37 PM

Ill see if mine is at my house when i get back from vacation
Old 02-18-2012, 06:43 PM

How about you stfu? this has nothing to do with you.
Old 02-18-2012, 06:43 PM

How about you close your paypal claim then>? smh fast to post you got it but not fast enough to close your claim
Old 02-19-2012, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by wirelessdude04
How about you stfu? this has nothing to do with you.
SMH SMH SMH
Old 02-19-2012, 07:06 PM

My item was shipped out... finally got the tracking number.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by wirelessdude04
How about you close your paypal claim then>? smh fast to post you got it but not fast enough to close your claim
son i dont even know were your coming from with your bs comments or whateva but for the record i closed my claim before i posted i got my item on here for your info. since when you became his voice on here or maybe your just his ***** who needs to talk for him.

o just notice your both from pa so yea u gotta be his bytch

Last edited by Reminisce; 02-21-2012 at 06:01 AM.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:12 AM

son i dont even know were your coming from with your bs comments or whateva but for the record i closed my claim before i posted i got my item on here for your info. since when you became his voice on here or maybe your just his ***** who needs to talk for him.

o just notice your both from pa so yea u gotta be his bytch

Bahahahahaha. That was too funny. Git 'em! But seriously, I feel this thread should be closed. It seems we all got our stuff, although not in a timely fashion.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:43 AM

still waiting on mine! keep it open
Old 02-22-2012, 07:32 AM
Got Retrofit?

Originally Posted by hornepirate
File your claim while you can!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by hornepirate
funny how things go. i got my item since last week and i cancle my claim also and yesturday paypal gave me my money back lol. so its like i got it for free, but thats not me im not grimey so i called them and told them again i got it and i sent him the money again in all fairness.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:39 PM

I believe they sent it and fla is a ways away but if i have to file it will be on the 44th day. Well see. Ill update when i recieve
Old 02-26-2012, 08:42 AM

It doesn't take 30+ days to get a package from PA to FL
Old 02-28-2012, 05:21 AM

True, 44th day is coming though. ill update as I receive it
Old 03-03-2012, 11:59 AM

Okay done playing the waiting game, it has been 43 days. Apparently two packages were sent to my address by fignewton and wirelessdude. I received neither and at this point seriously doubt fignewton even sent anything and highly doubt anything was sent by wireless dude. According to wirelessdude the package was sent sometime the week of the 20th but when asked for a tracking number he couldn't give it to me.

Therefore I filed a claim, I will retract the statement if by some miracle I receive a package by Monday. Which again I highly doubt.

Quick Reply: DO NOT BUY FROM (fignewtin88)